How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-09-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythique
I. One: because if I had any possible reason to I would google search myself.
I have googled myself with no reason other than I was bored so I am sure other people have also unless I am just weird.

27-09-2005
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiuMiu
sorry, but I don't think that's J.P. I feel like when people try to convince others that it's them, then it's because they think people won't believe them, and that must be because it's a lie..

just my opinion..
:O i think it's her

27-09-2005
FaceForward

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridget
:O i think it's her
It is her. She is mates with Acid.

27-09-2005
Unveil Yourself....

An Amanda Moore conflict here? Why should there be? She came out 3rd in the Fashion Spot's Top 20 Tell her that!

twitter.com/ErikP87
27-09-2005
V.I.P.

she voted for herself! no, just kidding!

27-09-2005
princely

sigh, sometimes i feel like amanda moore is alot closer than we think..but i doubt that

if youre here amanda, let me know i wont tell anyone

Last edited by yourbestfriend; 27-09-2005 at 06:32 PM.
27-09-2005
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddie
It is her. She is mates with Acid.
oh really? hmm well i knew her dad posted here, and i knew jp had posted other places on the www and she typed the same then, and typed the same in her own thread... yay

27-09-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbestfriend
sigh, sometimes i feel like amanda moore is alot closer than we think..but i doubt that

if youre here amanda, let me know i wont tell anyone
lol that would be sweet if she comes on here

30-09-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady grey

1 more thought though- many many models are from other countries & english is not their 1st language-
they wld be more likely to surf sites in their own language!!
i dont think a russian or brazilian model wld read an english msg board, but its fun to think so !
Oh, c'mon, everyone speaks English nowadays, especially if you're a model working abroad. Like there are Russian and Brazilian members on this board. Besides, you can read in English even if your speaking skills are limited, let alone when you get the practice speaking every day.

30-09-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady grey

you may know, for example, a rockstar DOESNT read his 100+ LP reviews- an actor wont read 200 reviews of their film cos its depressing & boring. so would a supermodel want to read us debating her pros & cons?
maybe once or twice for fun, but EVERY message board discussing her...?? NO. its not mentally healthy.
And who says they all are mentally healthy? (lol)

30-09-2005
V.I.P.

One thing I don't get is how you, guys, know those people who posted here or contacted you personally were the people they claimed to be ? I mean, anyone can do it. There's obviously an exception like in those cases when someone who's a member on this board knows the model PERSONALLY, but in all the other cases I would be suspicious of people who claim they are a certain model, 'cos I don't think I would do that myself if I were a model there was a thread about 'cos I'd assume that's just stupid to say you are the certain person in the Internet when you don't have any evidence of that and I definately wouldn't provide people with that evidence. I didn't check Cintia's fotolog yet, so I'm not sure, but how do you even know that's hers ?

However, as to the question this thread started with, I think they do come here and check theier threads, 'cos tfs is like the major board focusing on models in the net, you end up here sooner or later if you search for something related to models or agencies and because all people are to some extent cuirious about what others think of them. Of course you wouldn't read every single thread about yourself you happen to find in the Internet if you were KK or Kate Moss, but the lesser known models would I guess as there is not as much about them outside of tfs. I would, at least, if I was them.

Last edited by fashionkitten7; 30-09-2005 at 11:45 AM.
30-09-2005
Be a good one

that is cintia's fotolog because it has her personal pictures on there. plus, there is already another fotolog of hers w/ all her publication pictures.

V.I.P.

Thanx for clearing it up for me. As I said I hadn't seen that fotolog when I was posting. I went to see it just now and, obviously, it must be hers. However, as to the other people who posted on this board claiming to be the certain models, I'm not as sure.

30-09-2005
Be a good one

i think they are real b/c they are not huge models, so why would someone pretend to be them? as for amanda moore, i don't know though.

front row

Carmen Kass Read This Forum

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
forum, models, read, threads