How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-11-2012
V.I.P.

Manuela Frey is extremely tall, too. She must be at least 1.83-1.85m. I saw her at a fashion event last week and she totally towered over everyone else, even other tall models like Ronja Furrer and Larissa Kirchhofer. She's absolutely striking in person and I agree that her chances of winning or at least making it to the Top 3 aren't too bad.

I also like Emily from Canada and Catherine from Brazil a lot. Jungeun from South Korea and Isabella from the Netherlands look promising, too.

Simbli, is Celine the Belgian winner? I don't see her on the site yet.

13-11-2012
tfs star

But isnt 1.85 a problem for modeling?? I know that the stats for female modeling are between 5'8-6'0.... has it changed already?

14-11-2012
backstage pass

Psylocke, glad to read your praise for Manuela Frey. I haven't seen her in person but from what I see in videos she seems to have the personality to stand out. Very good self-esteem for a 16 year old. She might not be too stricking at first in pics but I think she has everything to be a good model.

14-11-2012
tfs star

i was just checking the site and the Chilean girl has the most likes on fb, at least according to my computer i hope she goes far
are they two Brazil contestants? because there is already one in the site an next to her it says brazil and winner to be announced... why do they have two contestants? or is just a mistake?

14-11-2012
tfs star

Yes, there are 2 contestants from Brazil.

There are some countries that send two contestants, and this depends on how was the performance of the past contestants in other EML Finals, or well, how many potential some countries own in models.

For example, the country that always send more than one contestant is France, and sometimes Switzerland. Why? because it seems that the french contestants have a good performance in EML Finals, and besides France is a capital of Fashion, and modeling is a well-developed industry.

Another way to be sending more than one contestant, is that the country has another regions around the World, like Martinique, in the case of France. Martinique participates in EML France, but they chose their own representative and the girl is sent to participate to EML Final, but ofcourse as part of France.

14-11-2012
V.I.P.

Australia- Lauren Fisher, 178 cm

thevine.com.au

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

wow shes stunning

backstage pass

Psylocke: Yes Céline from Belgium, she is already on the website

elitemodellook.com

It looks like really strong final this year. Last year there were just few strong girls, but at this time I have about 6 favorite girls and they are great I think!

backstage pass

Australian girl is not my type, but she has strong face. But her nose looks really big on that second profile photo

fashion elite

Wow the Australian winner has an amazing blue eyes. Lovely

V.I.P.

Sweden- Josefine, 175 cm

elitemodellook

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simbli View Post
Psylocke: Yes Céline from Belgium, she is already on the website

elitemodellook.com

It looks like really strong final this year. Last year there were just few strong girls, but at this time I have about 6 favorite girls and they are great I think!
Thanks for the info & the picture! She looks great! And I agree, many pretty girls that are definitely HF material this season. I'm more excited about the final this year than in the last two years.

RedandNavy, yes, Manuela's personality is great. She's very humble and sweet, but very shy! So I'm not sure she will stand out but she will definitely make a good impression.

15-11-2012
V.I.P.

Manuela really deserves to win She will definitely give justice as the winner of the competition

Last edited by lanvinray; 15-11-2012 at 12:34 PM.
15-11-2012
tfs star

I like Manuelaa too, but Im afraid her hight might be a problem in the future.

15-11-2012
V.I.P.

Let's remind ourselves that Manuela was a Jil Sander and Saint Laurent exclusive... I think it's safe to say all the problems have been resolved, y'all.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, elite, model