How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-01-2013
V.I.P.

Elite Model Look 2013

Quote:
Elite Model Look will celebrate it's 30th anniversary this 2013, finals will be held later this year and castings will start soon in Europe. The big question is will a latina, african, or asian model finally win? Stay tuned..
Facebook- Elite Model Look Switzerland

19-01-2013
V.I.P.

Shanghai, China is the host again? :p surprise! surpise!

Quote:
Elite Model Look will once again be travelling Australia in early 2013 to hold regional heats throughout the country. The Heats will produce Finalists from each of the 11 cities with regional winners being flown to Melbourne in late August 2013 to compete in the Elite Model Look National Final that will be the closing event of Melbourne Spring Fashion Week in early September 2013. The overall winner of the EML National Final will be flown to Shanghai, to compete in the Elite Model Look World Final later in 2013.
Facebook- Elite Model Look Australia

fashion elite

Whoa ain't this is too fast!? The EML 2012 finale was held not long ago :p I want to see an Asian face to win! :p

front row

So excited for the castings to start!!!

Last edited by emmadeelite; 28-01-2013 at 05:52 AM.
31-01-2013
front row

Elite Model Look 2013 Campaign with Kelly Moreira (in the Middle) who entered the contest in France a few years ago

Elitemodellook.fr

12-02-2013
front row

I cant wait for this to start !!!

Anyone knows the usual date they start ?

17-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
The third casting Elite Model Look 2013 Reunion was held Saturday afternoon at Duparc at Jumbo Score Sainte-Marie. Two others took place in St. Peter Port and last week. conditions? Be aged between 14 and 22 years, measuring at least 1.72 m. The final will take place in April. In 2011, Pauline Hoarau won Elite Model Look Meeting and ended seventh in the World Final in Shanghai. She then signed a contract with Elite Agency Paris, and last year, she participated in all the Fashion Week (New York, Milan, London, Paris, ...) and made ​​the beautiful pages of the greatest fashion magazines. Pauline Hoarau is also ambassador Reunion through IRT. In 2012, it Aude Bisserbe who took part in the World Final in Shanghai. The winner will also 2013, all expense paid trip to the international final of the contest. Back on the cast.
zinfos974

V.I.P.

EML Reunion Finalists

7magazine.re

V.I.P.

The girl on the far right is absolutely stunning, does anyone know her name?

18-03-2013
V.I.P.

Well, seems like a weak selection this year. I only like the two girls in the center and the girl on the farthest right.

18-03-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneSkipper View Post
Well, seems like a weak selection this year. I only like the two girls in the center and the girl on the farthest right.
My thoughts exactly, I was watching castings and Elite New Face on Hulu and there seemed to be way more HF potential in some of the girls they didn't select.

03-04-2013
fashion elite

The banner of Elite Model Look China for this year! I can't wait to see this year edition. Hope we get to see some amazing girls!

elitemodellookchina

Last edited by matsuchan92; 03-04-2013 at 11:57 PM.
15-04-2013
V.I.P.

Elite Model Look Angola 2013 Finalists

My faves are Marcelina, Edna & Stephen

platinaline

V.I.P.

Is the first girl sisters with the third girl in the same row, they look so much alike.

Second girl in the second row is my favorite.

29-04-2013
V.I.P.

Angola- Amilna Estev„o

Facebook- Elite Model Look Angola

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2013, elite, model