How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-02-2013
fashion elite

I think the new IMG girl April Tiplady will be an exclusive in Paris! Perhaps Givenchy Since i'd read an article on her ago about exclusive interest. And she got her Paris showcard already!

19-02-2013
trendsetter

^ she is in Paris already!!
I think she is more like a Balenciaga girl
Posted via Mobile Device

19-02-2013
backstage pass

^ yeah me too

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by intern22 View Post
Maria Borges?!?! *fingers crossed
Posted via Mobile Device
Yes yes yes! Maria and Roberta at Prada, the mile long legged Angolan princesses. Maybe not exclusive but definitely walkers!

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

Also Vanessa Axente was exclusive for Tom Ford in London.

19-02-2013
trendsetter

I am a bit tired of Vanessa's "exclusivity". She is an exclusive or semi-exclusive for almost everything!!
Posted via Mobile Device

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

^ Totally agree, although I find her exclusive relationship with a certain photographer more irritating than anything else...hope that come July we'll see her branching out both in terms of runway and print work.

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

The one thing I like about her exclusivity is that she doesn't just have two amazing 70+ show seasons and then burns out and fades away, I think they kept the exclusivity up long enough but now people are wanting to see her branch out more and I hope that's exactly what she is going to do. I'm sure Victorias Secret is counting down the days until she turn's 18, still hard to believe we are the same age...

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

Apparently she has one fitting tomorrow (most likely Prada) and then she is going to Paris according to her twitter.
Quote:
Tom Ford was one of my favorite show! I had a great day in London. One fitting in the morning and now I'm ready to go to Paris!
It is said that she doesn't do many castings for the Parisian shows, she just gets called in for fittings.

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

^So new and so selective... this could either be really good or really bad for career.

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneSkipper View Post
^So new and so selective... this could either be really good or really bad for career.
I really hope for the former rather than the latter! I think that she suits Milan's general aesthetic very well, imagine if Miuccia and Ashley do for her what they did for Irina Nikoleava for FW 2012 and let her walk Versace or another big show in Milan even though she is exclusive, now THAT would be a great career move.

19-02-2013
backstage pass

Well I'm not entirely sure this is true but I have a feeling Joanna Tatarka and Nastya Zhidkikh are Prada exclusives. Joanna was a favorite of Ashley Brokaw all of NYFW and hasn't shown up since and in Nastya's vogue.it video she talks about how she loves Prada, Miu Miu, and Miuccia Prada and her biggest dream is happening with her model job but its a secret and one of her favorite cities is Italy... http://www.vogue.it/en/vogue-starsce...astya-zhidkikh

19-02-2013
utterly superfluous

^Joanna was at Giles in London.

20-02-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallu View Post
^ she is in Paris already!!
I think she is more like a Balenciaga girl
Posted via Mobile Device
I was thinking about Balenciaga too! :p Irene Hiemstra also has yet to be seen on any shows & i'm pretty sure she could be one of the Prada's exclusives

20-02-2013
V.I.P.

i think Vanessa's management is pretty clever and great. only 1st class clients will put their hands on a model like her. she really has this idk 'classy, exclusive' vibe around her, i mean she's a newbie, but only Vogue Italia eds and cover(s?), and blue chip shows... she won't get crappy jobs, but the best ones.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
exclusives