How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-02-2013
tfs star

^ It's on the Oxygen website.

And WOW, did anyone notice the serious mistake they made during the 'personal style' briefing?! They labeled Izabel Goulart as Ale Ambrosio...legit modeling show for real right. Nigel's voiceovers are getting very annoying too.

Other than that I'm a fan! lol

13-02-2013
V.I.P.

I never cared for Nigel, don't even find him hot. ANTM's hyped him up as some world renowned fashion photographer and I had never heard of him before ANTM. I think his position in the show was really to draw ANTM viewers to the show - despite Naomi's insistence that the two shows are different.

13-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho View Post
I missed last night's episode. Does anyone know where I could find it online?
I will post it online later for those of you who live outside of the USA.

14-02-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by widowsofculloden View Post
I thought it was just ok.
One thing that confused me was at the beginning Nigel said that they had opened the competition to girls around the world yet all the contestants except one Chinese girl seemed to be North-American??
Aleksandra is Russian and Madeleine is Australian.

backstage pass

Also I can't edit my post, so here it is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiru View Post
You can download the episodes for free on iTunes (you don't have to have an Apple product to use iTunes). You just need to have an account for the US Apple Store (just switch to US Apple Store in your iTunes and create a new account).
Please disregard. Only the first episode (Top 24 --> 12) is free. All other episodes are $1.99-$2.99 on iTunes. You can also watch on youtube but you have to pay ~$10 for a season pass.

trendsetter

I actually enjoy this show, this episode is wayyy much better and entertaining than last ep. I like Stephanie, Madeleine, Ebony and Zi Lin.
Jocelyn seems arrogant though.. The way she ignored Stephanie when she was telling her dream story, I really can't wait for next episode!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Rigida; 15-02-2013 at 04:55 AM.
15-02-2013
trendsetter

Jocelyn, Margaux and Zi Lin are my favorite. But Zi Lin did terrible in the 1st shoot.

15-02-2013
backstage pass

Love, love, love the show!
Margaux is my favorite so far! Zi Lin is really beautiful!

The girls are too different though. Everyone has her own personality and I'm sure there will be much drama at one point.

I don't like the coaches attitude. Karolina is a sweetheart though. Naomi is Naomi but still behaving like a 10 year old won't bring many fans among those who aren't that familiar with the way she is. IMO she was very rude to Karolina.
Coco's childish like always. The photo screamed Coco.

I think they set the bar so high in the first episode. Demarchelier and W Magazine, it's too hight profile for this type of show. After inviting Patrick Demarchelier in the first episode they must at least give the winner a HB or an Elle cover, shot by Demarchelier or by Mario Testino and a contract with Maybelline.

16-02-2013
rising star

Thanks so much, PinkCouture! I'm Canadian so most of the network sites don't work for me. I really appreciate you uploading it.

16-02-2013
tfs star

I love it!

rising star

I would have chosen Team Karolina's photo too. And that poor girl not knowing who Queen is.

Being so used to how formulaic ANTM is, The Face is a nice change. I really don't know what's going to happen when I watch the episode. I like how Naomi's personality is a plot point. I'm still trying to figure out which parts are for the camera.

No one's mentioned her, but I like Ebony. I liked how she pulled off the pose in the W shoot.

17-02-2013
V.I.P.

The Face is a breath of fresh air, less gimmicky than ANTM I dislike Sandra though, but she's very entertaning My faves are Zi Lin, Madeliene, Margaux, Ebony & Stephanie

tfs star

Do you guys think Naomi was actually THAT pissed at KK? I was actually laughed out loud when KK was scared to confront her hahaha

17-02-2013
V.I.P.

^ Wouldn't you be too?

Really enjoying this show so far. Although I thought that the concept of having one of those relatively unremarkable shots published in W a little far-fetched. Even though they were shot by Demarchelier there was a distinct lack of context there. I hope that the girls won't have to style themselves on every shoot...

So far my favourites are Zi Lhin, Ebony and Stephanie. The latter has a lot of potential even if she performed weakly this week. Jocelyn could be a good commercial girl, now if only we could go back and pretend that she really wasn't ignorant enough to not know who Queen were!

17-02-2013
backstage pass

^LOL IKR. I still like her tho.

My faves are Zilin, Stephanie, Ebony, and Jocelyn (in that order). I also kinda love Margaux and Madeleine, but they're both a tad too short to be versatile.

Last edited by Shiru; 17-02-2013 at 06:37 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
campbell, face, naomi