How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-03-2013
V.I.P.

I'd disagree that Naomi favors Sandra. Sandra does get more of her attention but that's because she is the biggest head case. Sandra is like the naughty child in class that draws most of the teacher's attention. Living with her can only be exhausting; watching her on my television is certainly tiresome enough. The constant screeching would drive me insane.

You'll notice that Zi Lin is the only one Naomi refers to as "My Zi Lin." Not once has she used this word before the names of Sandra or Jocelyn. You'll also notice the editors have only shown Jocelyn's reaction to Sandra's constant noise. I refuse to believe that Zi Lin has not rolled her eyes from time to time. However, we only see Zi Lin trying to mediate conflicts between the two. Mark my words, Zi Lin will be the last one standing from Team Naomi.

Naomi pretty much admitted she kept Stephanie because Madeline was the stronger competitor. I am just glad poor Margaux, who is my fave next to Zi Lin, was not left alone on Team Coco. It would have been so harsh to Coco to have 1 while the others had 3 each.

Much like the dance instructor on yesteryday's episode, I am totally digging Ebony. She did fab job at the individual challenge and she is just so gorgeous. She was not really on my radar until this week. She can be the last one standing from Team Karolina and I would be quite satisfied.

Can I please say how much I love it when Naomi cuts through the B.S.? The preview from next week with her b*tching out Sandra looked awesome! I can't wait!

06-03-2013
V.I.P.

^ true true

06-03-2013
V.I.P.

Sorry, video issues. Here is the most recent episode...

The Face - se 01, ep 04
43:36 - MP4 format

click on image to stream video from GorillaVid (hint: on Firefox with AdBlock you can bypass most of the ads)

Download from DepositFiles (CLICK!)

*video best played on VLC Media Player*

07-03-2013
trendsetter

@~PinkCouture~@ thank you for posting link each week

Sandra is so obnoxious, I hope she gets send home soon.
I must agree with Naomi, Madeline was not memorable to me.
And I like how Stephanie dodges the bullet each time, she may not be the best model, but she sure can speak and I think she really does want this.
I'm hoping Margeaux wins, she's my favorite.

trendsetter

Only these 3 will be in the finals: Zhilin (Naomi), Margaux (Coco) and Devyn (Karolina). My guess is that because Naomi is determine to have her team win and favors Zhilin that the other coaches and contestants won't have a chance.

07-03-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel222 View Post
Only these 3 will be in the finals: Zhilin (Naomi), Margaux (Coco) and Devyn (Karolina). My guess is that because Naomi is determine to have her team win and favors Zhilin that the other coaches and contestants won't have a chance.
Is that your opinion or a spoiler?

07-03-2013
fashion elite

I really adore Zi. I was hoping Stephanie would be sent home because I don't like any of Team Coco's girls at all. I don't like Sandra or Jocelyn on Team Naomi. I like Devyn a lot as well. Zi and Devlyn are my faves. I am rooting for Team Naomi though I love that b*tch. Coco's voice is super annoying. She's just annoying.

08-03-2013
V.I.P.

ooooohhhweeeeee!!!!

thanks, PinkCouture!! just watched the episode.

Naomi is RUTHLESS.

truth be told, i actually prefer Stephanie to Madeleine, as well. but only in video and on the show. in photos her inexperience really shows through and it's evident that she's the weaker link. Madeleine is pretty but pretty forgettable. however she always delivers in her photoshoots. so she's the more learned model. but she doesn't have that *spark* that Stephanie has.

either way - Naomi, in her own words, says that she chose to keep Stephanie BECAUSE she was the "weaker girl" and thus easier competition. hahaa. she's a tyrant!!

i love this show.

KK needs to stop playing so nice, though. she needs to be more firm and get a bit of a backbone when it comes to leading the campaign shoots and also when talking with Naomi or Coco. but, then again - she IS a lovely person. that's just her nature. and that's part of why we all love her so much. so mayhaps it's best that she stays the way she is. stays true to herself.

i feel like clearly someone on Team Naomi is going to win. each time they have one of these campaigns, you can tell that the representatives for the company are themselves completely intimidated by her. haha.

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpbenson View Post
He said "my guess is that" so it's an opinion.

But real spoiler is: There will be double elimination in the second-to-last episode, leaving 4 models in the final episode, so probably a Top 4 finale instead of Top 3.

Last edited by Shiru; 08-03-2013 at 04:36 AM.
08-03-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpbenson View Post

Naomi knows Yue-Sai Kan who is the representative of the Miss Universe pageant in China. It was Yue who picked Zhilin to compete the the Miss Universe world competition, she brought Zhilin into her home in NY and trained her before the international competition. My guess is beyond the obvious potential of Zhilin they all know one another.

08-03-2013
backstage pass

^Wow
Talk about rigged even though I'm not too mad because Zilin is amazing. :p
It must have been premeditated for Zilin to pick Team Naomi in the first place...

V.I.P.

^ On a slightly related note, the whole Miss Universe compeition is rigged. I saw the year Zhilin competed in the pageant and it was obvious she should have won (similar to how Miss Philippines should have won this year). She was totally robbed. The judges don't pick the winner. Trump does.

With that said, like every other similar competitive reality show the "judges" don't pick the winner. The client does. In this case it will be Ulta Beauty.

08-03-2013
trendsetter

Yue-Sai Kan is the Oprah Winfrey of China by the way she interviews celebrities and important people all over the world. Ulta Beauty can't pick the winner until she gets into the finals but regardless of potential favoritism Zhilin is the only girl that is model material.

08-03-2013
V.I.P.

If the format is one model per coach then Zhilin will most likely be Team Naomi's representative. Both Sandra and Jocelyn have had bad edits so far so I doubt it will be either one of them.

08-03-2013
trendsetter

besides Devyn of course who also is model material

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
campbell, face, naomi