How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-03-2013
trendsetter

^ Well I visited the thread to actually get the link to the episode, so reading posts before it shouldn't have affected that...

20-03-2013
V.I.P.

Does anyone know who is Jocelyn's boyfriend? All I know is he is on a MTV reality show.

20-03-2013
tfs star

^^Chris Pfaff

V.I.P.

i adore KK. i just love that she really plays fair. she kept the girls who she felt genuinely deserved to be there. the ones who deserved a shot in the finale. you know if it were Naomi in that room, she would've eliminated the two she felt were the biggest competition. but again, this speaks to HER outrageous ego. yes, it's a competition between the supermodel judges, but seriously? this isn't about THEM. they're already supermodels. it's not like they need to win in order to start their careers. lol! it's really about the models in the competition; they're the ones who will be affected by the outcome. and KK understands that and eliminates accordingly. it's admirable, rather than cutthroat.

i really think Xi Lin is a beautiful girl, but the truth is that she DOES have to work on her english more before she can be the face of a growing national brand. Margeaux is a little irritating and boring. Devyn has a cocky side to her, but i think she tries to keep it in check. she's aware of it. she reminds me so much of Rihanna it's crazy. I'd be okay if Devyn won. but Ebony! omg. look at this screengrab i took from the episode - at the time they were in the backseat of the car. she is literally BREATHTAKING. that skin is glowing. i really think she's got the face for a cosmetics brand and she also has the bubbly, classic american girl personality. she's my fav. Team Ebony! or Team Devyn!

*my phone

tfs star

the face has their own tumblr with memorable gifs
http://thefaceoxygen.tumblr.com/

22-03-2013
clever ain't wise

This is a really entertaining show....I mean, frightfully rigged, but since they are all good, playful supermodels with a lot of personality, it works. And of course, Nigel is always a pleasure. Naomi is just...she is amazing.

As for the girls, my first favorite was Devyn, by far, because she was so strikingly similar to Rihanna. But as the episodes have passed by, I've started to think she is not as photogenic as I first thought....there is something wrong with her face, somehow. Margeaux has a tremendous face with slightly imperfect teeth that give her a subtle edge....but she is pretty boring. Xi Lin is beautiful, but perhaps more pageant pretty than a fashion/beauty model. No, over time, I have started to really appreciate the exquisite angles of Ebony's face....it seems she becomes more beautiful by each episode.

22-03-2013
trendsetter

I don't like Devyn. She looks like Solange to me, she's just tall and skinny.
Also don't like her personality

My favorite is Zi Lin by far.

22-03-2013
V.I.P.

I really like all the top girls. I agree with many of you Devyn was interesting in the beginning but as the show progressed, we have seen that she is way to cocky and arrogant.
I'd be happy if anyone won, I do really like Xi Lin but again her English is not good for such national brand. Ebony is so fun, I'm really starting to like her more and more with each episode. It seems this season was so short! I wish there was one or 2 more episodes.

22-03-2013
fashion elite

Margo needed booted way too cocky and thinks she is a know it all! I am glad strange looking Stephanie was booted off along with Jocelyn.I really hope Zi Lin wins. I would not care if Devyn or Ebony wins either. I don't want Margo to win I am over Team Coco stuck up.
Posted via Mobile Device

22-03-2013
When in doubt, wear red.

I'm so sad next week episode is already the finale but I'm really excited to see who will win. The concept of the show is great. I love the dynamic and it made me fall in love with Naomi all over again. She's exceptional but Karolina and Coco are doing a great job too.

A for the models: I don't like Devyn she might have potential but I really don't like her attitude. Very cocky and she's not very graceful IMO. Besides her Ulta shot looks weak. I find Ebony beautiful but extremely forgettable. I love Zi Lin, she's so graceful and bubbly. Though I doubt she could really be a High-fashion model, she has all the qualities to be a beauty ambassador even if her english isn't perfect. I could also see her walk for Elie Saab or Valentino Couture. Margeaux is my favourite , though she has the personality of a dead fish. Her Ulta beauty shot looks amazing just like her features and she has that little Rooney Mara flair when she wears her hair up. I could totally see her on the best catwalks.

trendsetter

just watch tonight zhilin will win

22-03-2013
V.I.P.

^Tonight? I thought the final episode was Tuesday.

trendsetter

I'd thought someone would ask I thought about it later and realized it was Friday, just exuberance and being worked to death at work. Dementia.

23-03-2013
trendsetter

^^ other chinese models who were beauty contestants were Du Juan, Liu Wen, Mo Wandan, Zhang Zilin and Dai Xiaoyi. Thes are some of the most beautiful fashion models from China. In China beauty pageants are quasi modeling contests so who really cares it's just a means to an end.

24-03-2013
the mysteries

Devyn's comments about how she has a more "international" look than Ebony and her equating that with the fact that she has fairer skin struck me as the worst possible answer that you could give in a situation like that, since it could potentially offend so many people. I was really surprised that her team won that challenge.

Zi Lin was funny and cute. Ebony also came off well. Glad Jocelyn went home. As a spokesperson for a brand, there's a certain warmth and approachability that you need to have, and she just seemed like she couldn't be bothered.

Zi Lin and Ebony are my two favorites at this point.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
campbell, face, naomi