How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-03-2013
fashion elite

I don't care much for Devyn either, but I also don't care much for Ebony. I think I'd probably really like Ebony as a person, but she doesn't really kill this competition for me. I'm a Zi Lin girl all the way. Margeaux's hair is super killer, but I wonder if I just really like her hair

When she slicks her hair back or when we can't see her bangs, isn't she just kinda run of the mill pretty?

26-03-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiru View Post
^i don't think there's been enough photo shoots to say Stephanie is the better model. She's the better spokesmodel, runway model, and commercial model for sure, but in photo shoots, Margaux definitely has her beat. All we know is that Stephanie cannot model Coco Rocha-style in photo shoots.
A model is only as good as her last shoot and there may not be anymore chances for her after that. Margaux is boring and very tepid as a model. Stephanie was very green but she brought something extra to her photos. I think someone like Meisel could do a lot more with a girl like Stephanie than girls like Margaux or Devyn.

backstage pass

Well IMO in the last shoot (Marshall's photoshoot), Margaux did better than Stephanie, especially in the individual shots...
And overall Margaux has generally always done better than Stephanie in all the shoots...
Even the clients agree...

But I do agree that Stephanie has a more modern look that someone like Meisel would appreciate more.

trendsetter

I know that Ebony didn't win because she's pregnant with her third child based on this article today in vibevixen.com.

http://www.vibevixen.com/2013/03/vix...gens-the-face/

26-03-2013
backstage pass

Devyn won.

fashion elite

UGH Can't describe how annoyed I am. Hopefully Naomi will introduce Zilin to "all the right people". ;D

front row

Devyn just won, I'm happy for her but imo zi lin would have had a chance at an amazing high fashion career. Devyn I'm not so sure about. Hoping she proves me wrong.
Posted via Mobile Device

26-03-2013
tfs star

When they said exotic, I thought ZiLin would win. I really did no think Devyn would win. She looks constipated to me and I just don't see her face in high fashion or on anywhere on the runway. Margaux is pretty forgetting. There's something lacking in her eyes, a certain spark. I wouldn't have minded her winning, but I was shocked when they announce Devyn. I also do hope Naomi would take ZiLin under her wings.
Posted via Mobile Device

26-03-2013
V.I.P.

No! I really wanted Zi Lin to win. She is perfect, I do hope Naomi helps her out. She seemed to really like her. I can't stand Devyn she has such a bad attitude.

26-03-2013
fashion elite

I'm really glad Karolina won, just not with Devyn.

I'm sure ZiLin will continue to have a great career, Naomi loves her.

26-03-2013
V.I.P.

Zi Lin really has everything she needs for HF, super long legs, striking face, she really should leave the pageant ring and move to Europe.

26-03-2013
backstage pass

Um definitely did not expect that outcome....

I don't think Devyn is the best model. The models that win in reality competitions in the US never seem to get anywhere so maybe for the other finalists its better they didn't win. I hope the judges continue to put the finalists under their wing and help them to establish themselves. I was sure it was going to be Zi Lin!

V.I.P.

ugh i was so upset. She doesn't look all that fresh and her face bothers me for some reason. Hopefully this means Zi will have more success

26-03-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by intern22 View Post
Devyn just won, I'm happy for her but imo zi lin would have had a chance at an amazing high fashion career. Devyn I'm not so sure about. Hoping she proves me wrong.
Posted via Mobile Device
Don't you worry. Naomi always wins.

V.I.P.

During the previews that aired in last week's episode they spoiled that only three contestants would walk the final runway. I figured that Ebony was going home.

The winner is completely shocking! I absolutely expected Zi Lin to win.

Deyvn was signed with Elite New York several years ago. I have no idea how the win will affect her agency status or career, but this should be interesting. She already has a thread here at TFS.

Ebony really needs a new form of birth control. She will have 12 children if she does not watch out.
Quote:
What has been the craziest response you’ve received since the shows aired?
Someone made the comment about me having 12 children. I would like to clarify that I have two children, an amazing fiancé and a little one on the way. I have two children from a previous relationship that just did not work out. I think what throws people off is that I do have two children and I’m still going after my dream. I’m not giving up.
vibevixen.com/2013/03/vixen-chat-models-devyn-sandra-and-ebony-talk-oxygens-the-face/4/

I look forward to seeing what each of the finalists and other contestants do going forward. Stephanie already said she is looking into commercial agencies.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
campbell, face, naomi