How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-04-2013
tfs star

The budget for the entire show and entire cast and crew combined wouldn't even be enough to start negotiations with The Gisele. LOL

17-04-2013
V.I.P.

^ hahaha! realness.

front row

what about the trinity...Naomi, Linda and Christy!!!??

17-04-2013
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinciano View Post
The budget for the entire show and entire cast and crew combined wouldn't even be enough to start negotiations with The Gisele. LOL
Haha well who knows, it is Naomi. She could pull some strings

17-04-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty28 View Post
what about the trinity...Naomi, Linda and Christy!!!??
How fantastic would that be . Christy Turlington might need to be persuaded, though.

I think Kate Moss would be fantastic to front the UK version alongside Noami and whoever else. Kate's personality would be well received and would guarantee the ratings - worldwide. I look forward to hearing news about the UK version and to know whether Karolina and Coco would return for a second series.

rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by @~PinkCouture~@ View Post
I hope Coco doesn't come back. Her team didn't win any challenges in season 1 and she is just an unpleasant person in general. Her comments about the Chinese language and Zi-lin's accent is just her true colors peeping out.
I agree. I was even less impressed with Coco after watching this season. I don't think she's a good mentor. (No offense to Coco fans!)

rusty28- I would die if they used The Trinity as coaches for the second season.

rising star

I may be in the minority on here, but I hope Coco comes back. I loved her. She was interesting to watch and seemed to genuinely care, and both she and Karolina seemed to stay true to their personalities without turning on the reality TV drama.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but Jocelyn appears to be with One Management.

Source: her Instagram

19-04-2013
trendsetter

i think coco is very good on the show without the conflict there would be no show, you need a christian girl, an angry girl, and also a girl who is middle of the road, coco-naomi-karolina in that order

19-04-2013
V.I.P.

yeah, even seeing that picture of Jocelyn annoys me. haha. she really was an aggravating personality on this show.

i think the reason why Coco perhaps wasn't the best mentor is because her style of modeling - her tips and tools - are just so entirely particular to her. she's an extremely unique model and her individuality is a big part of why she's had such great success, but it might not translate as well into coaching for other models. I still really enjoyed her on the show, though.

rising star

Agreed on Coco and her style of modelling being unique to her. But she was too stupid to realise that and instead kept trying to push it on her girls. By the time she realised, it was too late. As a result, I thought she was a useless mentor and I wouldn't mind seeing her replaced. I'd love to see a more experienced model join KK and Naomi. Someone who they've even worked with such as Angela Lindvall or Amber Valletta.

19-04-2013
tfs star

Yes, but you guys are forgetting that Coco is the social media queen of modeling! She's very active on many social media networks (Facebook, tumblr, instagram, twitter) and has a HUGE following because of that. Nowadays shows really are relying on social media for publicity. Coco gives The Face that.

20-04-2013
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipse View Post
Someone who they've even worked with such as Angela Lindvall or Amber Valletta.
I would love to see Angela as a mentor, or even as a guest on the show. This needs to happen.

20-04-2013
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho View Post
I would love to see Angela as a mentor, or even as a guest on the show. This needs to happen.
hmm...i agree with you as a guest, but i can't see angela (or amber) as a mentor. i love love love angela, don't get me wrong, i just think she would be a tad...boring. i think her hosting duties during the first season of project runway all-stars is good evidence.

trendsetter

I think coco is a good mentor she taught them well in the lingerie shoot, catwalk and other stuff, it's just the quality of the girls she chose.

i don't think angela lindvall would be good, she's too past her prime

20-04-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytrail View Post
hmm...i agree with you as a guest, but i can't see angela (or amber) as a mentor. i love love love angela, don't get me wrong, i just think she would be a tad...boring. i think her hosting duties during the first season of project runway all-stars is good evidence.
Agree. She's since revealed that she has public speaking anxiety and they were feeding her lines through an earpiece during her Project Runway gig, and that came off as really awkward. I doubt she could pull that off on The Face as well.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
campbell, face, naomi