How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-11-2013
trendsetter

^Had the same opinion about her or actually no opinion at all! But she's my favorite I like her she really bring character to the show!

01-11-2013
fashion insider

Episode 5 can be found here.

02-11-2013
V.I.P.

I felt like Chloe Jasmine is a sweet girl but the way she is on this show just rubbed me the wrong way its as if she put an 'affectation' in her voice she just sounded so pretentious all the time. And then the jokes she would try to make it was like a sketch gone wrong like she watched old Hollywood movies and mimicked the actors but its a totally different era now.
I see a sweetness in her but then I see this desperation to be something else.
I don't mind that she's gone this type of competition is not a fit for her. Wish her well in a musical career.

thanks for the new episode.

02-11-2013
front row

^Yeah, I was really suprised how good Chloe is at singing!

Out of the girls who are still in the game, my favourites are Raquel and Nadine.

V.I.P.

Thank you for the link!

Caroline was smart *spoiler next* with nominating the weakest girl. If she was going to lose a girl which was obvious I would have picked Brooke.

02-11-2013
front row

Thank you SugarMe

02-11-2013
V.I.P.

The Face (UK) - Season 1, Episode 5 (links)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16...1-05_lifestyle
http://www.putlocker.com/file/44224259D115E2FA
Pim Panda @ rtvgames.com

02-11-2013
V.I.P.

SugarMe and Pink Couture, thank you ladies!

I loved Naomi in this episode , she was crazy! And I am glad this girl left, she didn't have a model look in my opinion.

I was looking through various portfolios and stumbled across some beauty campaign. Is it Naomi's girl? http://www.jedroot.com/manicurists/r...g/illamasqua-2

Last edited by Sweet rus; 02-11-2013 at 02:08 PM.
02-11-2013
front row

^That's amazing you spotted her, Sweet rus! Good eye! Found a video, so it's got to be her. Cool!

windowshopping

I only saw the first episode so far, but I remember I really liked Emma Holmes in Team Naomi so I'm kinda curious about her

fashion insider

Spoiler for Episode 5

I was so embarrassed for Naomi after her team won the challenge. She went on and on about being professional from the moment you step on set to when you leave, and then she just screamed and screamed after her team won the challenge? I cringed the whole time. Yikes!

04-11-2013
tfs star

That episode was epic! Can I just say I loved the dresses featured in this episode as they were a good complement to the product.

SPOILER*** Re: Brooke's elimination, I am ok with her fate given the title of the series. Her and the other blonde in Team C are someonewhat forgetful imo.

trendsetter

SPOILER**I still think Eliane shold have been eliminated. She just seems weak and doesn't have the skills or personality imo, but we all know Naomi couldn't wait to send one of Caroline's girls home!

Last edited by Betty_B; 04-11-2013 at 12:44 PM.
06-11-2013
V.I.P.

Spoiler**
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty_B View Post
SPOILER**I still think Eliane shold have been eliminated. She just seems weak and doesn't have the skills or personality imo, but we all know Naomi couldn't wait to send one of Caroline's girls home!

^ Caroline was asking for it. She played a dirty game, she should be prepare for it to backfire at any moment of the competition. Plus, the smart thing for Naomi to do it get rid of the winning coach with the most girls so she can catch up so that one of her girls have a much greater chance at winning. Just saying...

06-11-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplylovely View Post
^ Caroline was asking for it. She played a dirty game, she should be prepare for it to backfire at any moment of the competition. Plus, the smart thing for Naomi to do it get rid of the winning coach with the most girls so she can catch up so that one of her girls have a much greater chance at winning. Just saying...
Caroline knew t was coming eventually and i doubt she cared. If you saw her reaction to her girl going she obviously didnt see it as a big loss. That girl was the weakest out of all of Caroline's girls so it was actually a lot smarter for her to pick the girl that she did. Its The Face, not The Faces all of her girls cant win.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
campbell, face, naomi