How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-11-2013
the mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
Elaine looked so stunning during the longchamp shoot.
the thing that i found so fascinating about elaine is that she's one of those girls that literally seems to come alive in front of the camera.

there was one point at which she was saying she would love nothing more than to wake up every morning knowing that her only job was to pose for the camera and look beautiful, and she said it with such conviction, i really believed it.

she had her share of anxieties for sure, but there were moments when she was posing when all that seemed to melt away and you got a sense of how much joy she felt in being able to model. i really got the sense that she needs modeling as a way for her to express herself and for that reason, i believe she'll stick with it and hopefully do quite well.

25-11-2013
the mysteries

i'm loving emma's portfolio shots so far. she photographs well -- a real chameleon. here's her thread: http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...l#post12144653

V.I.P.

Really liked Eliane but never thought she would get so far because her improvements were so small week to week but Erin stuck with her and she improved by leaps and bounds by the end. It really emphasizes how important development is.

I felt really sorry for Sienna because she hadn't particularly done anything wrong it was just that Erin believed in and was charmed by Eliane more. That's a tough position to be in for Sienna what more could you really do?

So sad that Nadine stumbled like she did, she was one of my favorites for the win.

I really like how the show was packaged, they chose the right girls and there was the correct balance of personality, entertainment, modeling and the mentors. Seeing the UK version I'm puzzled as to why the US one was so....um just not as good.

I see that many versions are going to be done I hope that they will pay attention to all the details. The right girls and the right mentors and right challenges/teaches are essential to guard against mediocrity and an overall bland show.

Last edited by |BellaDonna|; 29-11-2013 at 09:24 AM.
29-11-2013
the mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by |BellaDonna| View Post
Really liked Eliane but never thought she would get so far because her improvements were so small week to week but Erin stuck with her and she improved by leaps and bounds by the end. It really emphasizes how important development is.

I felt really sorry for Sienna because she hadn't particularly done anything wrong it was just that Erin believed in and was charmed by Eliane more. That's a tough position to be in for Sienna what more could you really do?

So sad that Nadine stumbled like she did, she was one of my favorites for the win.

I really like how the show was packaged, they chose the right girls and there was the correct balance of personality, entertainment, modeling and the mentors. Seeing the UK version I'm puzzled as to why the US one was so....um just not as good.

I see that many versions are going to be done I hope that they will pay attention to all the details. The right girls and the right mentors and right challenges/teaches are essential to guard against mediocrity and an overall bland show.
couldn't agree more. the uk version was a million times better than the us show -- better girls, better everything. here's hoping the us show gets an upgrade for season 2.

trendsetter

There are pictures of the US cast online but I'm having trouble finding them again. The cast looks bad, but still too early to judge.

04-12-2013
trendsetter

Dyven's Ulta ads are in Allure and Glamour. Way better than Antm's 1 week run in People magazine.

06-01-2014
V.I.P.

Season 2 (USA) starts March 3rd!!!

the-face.oxygen.com

06-01-2014
trendsetter

Kind of odd to have Nigel stand in front of the other 2 coaches. Hope they have better challenges and less drama.

07-01-2014
trendsetter

Anna looked like Karolina while Lydia looked like Coco..

08-01-2014
V.I.P.

Anne is such a great choice, not a fan of her at all but the girl can book Prada/Miu Miu and then VS in the same year, great cross over appeal but Lydia is super random.

11-01-2014
backstage pass

All the girls.

Honestly. such an IMPROVEMENT.

***Edited**** To remove link from source: facebook.com/media/set

Almost all have threads here as well

Last edited by BetteT; 13-01-2014 at 10:06 AM.
11-01-2014
V.I.P.

Yes, that's a much better cast than the first one. Honestly, more than half of the cast could be real, working models (and of course, most of them are - Allison, Amanda, Felisa, Isabelle, Khadisha, Kira, Tiana). Out of all these girls, I like Afiya, Isabelle, Khadisha, Kira & Sharon the best.

12-01-2014
backstage pass

***Edited*** Adding source:
facebook.com/media/set

Last edited by BetteT; 13-01-2014 at 10:09 AM.
12-01-2014
fashion insider

The black girl at the far right (Khadisha I think), is the only one that looks interesting.

09-02-2014
trendsetter

Here are some teaser promos for The Face Australia!

Last edited by AL92; 09-02-2014 at 06:39 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
campbell, face, naomi