How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-04-2014
V.I.P.

The Face (AU) - se01, ep03
http://www.firedrive.com/file/0F22AE34BADB6A58

02-04-2014
trendsetter

Nicole Says Naomi is a Bully

Credit:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Australia.html

They've traded harsh words with one another in recent weeks.

And the row between Nicole Trunfio and Naomi Campbell shows no sign of slowing down.
The Australian model has again dished on the industry legend's nasty behaviour during their time on The Face Australia.

Trunfio, 28, has admitted it was a 'tough' experience, telling the new issue of Australia's TV Week magazine: 'She continued to break me down every single day.'

02-04-2014
tfs star

Rant which includes Spoiler

Two gorgeous girls gone in one week. And both from team Nicole. Susan by way of illness and Shenika via elimination. Shenika takes a mean picture and imo should've gone further. She would've improved. I'm sure of it. Nicole was wrong for sending her into the elimination room. And her reasoning that her energy was too low or that without instructions Shenika would've faded in the video was just a pretext. I mean isn't that your role as mentor, to guide? Shenika did as was told while Melis failed at her task - Nicole even admitting of the two Melis was the weakest - yet it was the former who paid the price.

Some people are introverts and process energy differently. It doesn't mean we/they want things any less. I roll my eyes when people in the fashion industry think that everyone needs to behave like they're on poppers or a constant supply of cc to show that they are passionate.

V.I.P.

Nicole's decision *spoiler alert* was so wrong to nominate the girl that did the best during the commercial, and I am glad the other mentors called her out on it. Cheyenne was smart to elimate her based on the two girls though. Naomi's girl just isn't good and has yet to improve. Cheyenne is playing the game right. Naomi is definitely carrying dead weight now. Nicole seems to be a little weak win it comes to seeing potential. Shenika has a lot of potential but it was a shame that she cracked at the judging

02-04-2014
V.I.P.

Also can anyone be more flawless than Yaya? I mean every time she is on camera im in awe. Her proportions are perfect and i love her accent.

02-04-2014
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREVOFASHIONISTO View Post
Also can anyone be more flawless than Yaya? I mean every time she is on camera im in awe. Her proportions are perfect and i love her accent.
You're right. Yaya is amazing! She looked so great in this episode too. I want her to do something with that golden mane though.

front row

@TREVOFASHIONISTO I agree with you but i wish Shenika fought harder. If i were Cheyenne, i would do the same. Oh and Susan, what a pity!

03-04-2014
trendsetter

Link to s2 episode 5

03-04-2014
V.I.P.

The Mods told me I cannot post links to The Face (US) here until further notice So I had to post the vimeo video to se02, ep05 elsewhere. It should be pretty easy to locate. Thanks!

03-04-2014
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by @~PinkCouture~@ View Post
The Mods told me I cannot post links to The Face (US) here until further notice So I had to post the vimeo video to se02, ep05 elsewhere. It should be pretty easy to locate. Thanks!
i just posted a link one post further up, I hope this is ok?

anyway, lydia must be the worst mentor of all times. she's so blah.

03-04-2014
V.I.P.

I just got the Ok from a Mod to post episodes again! I will resume posting the embedded vimeo version next week. Thanks

sore: I think you are fine I was told as long as the video doesn't have a download option it should be ok

03-04-2014
trendsetter

Nicole seems to be the equivalent of Lydia in her series. They are both very bad at guiding the girls and make very poor decisions.

trendsetter

Lydia is a bad mentor, and her team's video was a joke.

tfs star

Lydia has no idea what she's doing, it's rather embarrassing to be honest

04-04-2014
tfs star

i hate to say this, but i've been cringing whenever i see lydia "mentoring" or saying "we got this in the bag". her team's video was so sad!

after assessing all the girls and mentors, TEAM ANNE all the way!! i would be happy if any of the three girls won (especially tiana!)

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
campbell, face, naomi