How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-04-2014
V.I.P.

Naomi's behavior was disgusting, there is no excuse. Nicole was absolutely right saying that a designer would alter the dress if it was too long. If a girl cant walk in a dress that is too long its the designer that looks bad

Last edited by TREVOFASHIONISTO; 17-04-2014 at 02:06 PM.

17-04-2014
front row

Lydia's just got better. Can't wait to see her confrontation with Anne next week, it seems interestng from the preview

trendsetter

I agree with dpbenson I believe it was the sheer stress of Zilin/Vlad and back to back filming that caused her to become discombobulated and lash out at everyone. The betrayal that led her to think she can't let anyone step all over her again.

17-04-2014
fashion insider

I was happy for Lydia, but can she stop saying that she's been on top of her game for the past decade. No you haven't!

17-04-2014
trendsetter

^lmao

17-04-2014
fashion insider

yayyyy..finally Lydia won the challenge. Sharon was a great model tho, it's so sad to see her home. Can't wait to see Lydia vs. Anne next week. LOL

17-04-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREVOFASHIONISTO View Post
Naomi's behavior was disgusting, there is no excuse. Nicole was absolutely right saying that a designer would alter the dress if it was too long. If a girl cant walk in a dress that is too long its the designer that looks bad

But Naomi was right, most of the girls had difficult dresses. I think Anouska is beautiful, but when Naomi said she won't be able to compete with the rest of the models I have to agree. She was a strong model but not the strongest. It was only a matter of time when she would leave the show. Naomi is not the most eloquent mentor on the show but she does have the most experience.

17-04-2014
trendsetter

I think for Lydia the fact she hasn't done every major campaign or catwalk is because she simply doesn't have to because she's rich. So unlike the other models she probably does that things she wants and if she doesn't get a job then it's OK because again SHE'S RICH.

17-04-2014
fashion insider

On the contrary, models with such backgrounds have more connections and are more likely to do campaigns, in Lydia's case her short list of campaigns is probably due to just not being booked.

18-04-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplylovely View Post
But Naomi was right, most of the girls had difficult dresses. I think Anouska is beautiful, but when Naomi said she won't be able to compete with the rest of the models I have to agree. She was a strong model but not the strongest. It was only a matter of time when she would leave the show. Naomi is not the most eloquent mentor on the show but she does have the most experience.
i do agree about that, but the way she reacted was embarrassing

18-04-2014
fashion insider

The issue was when Nicole said something to the effect of, "we've walked in Chanel/Versace/etc., Naomi, and you know they would alter your dress," that's when Naomi went ballistic and started attacking Nicole with, "don't you ever compare yourself to me, you're not at my level blah blah blah" which had nothing to do with Nicole's point. Nicole was just pointing out the reality of what happens during fittings which you know exist for a reason.

18-04-2014
V.I.P.

^ Yes I don't know what was the deal with that. I think Naomi was holding a bit of a grudge or extreme dislike of Nicole for that comment she made. Very unprofessional.

18-04-2014
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

from what am reading here its the same old Naomi bullying issue that irritated the hell out of me in the face US Season 1. Cant even think of watching this, not too different from watching bad girls club

V.I.P.

Lydia is a joke and the US version is a lot more scripted. Felisa is just a waste of time on this show. Can anyone be more boring?

20-04-2014
V.I.P.

Naomi is just so unbearable to watch on the Australian version. Her response to Nicole's statement was soooooo not related to the point that Nicole was trying to make.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
campbell, face, naomi