First Model You Liked - Page 11 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
31-10-2005
fashion insider

I saw this cover on the newsstand and was transfixed. I don't even like Frankie Rayder that much, but the colors and the way she was looking at the camera -- like she was really pissed off about something -- just made it all seem so cool! I bought the issue and from then on it was history...

bwgreyscale.com

31-10-2005
Be a good one

i fell in love w/ angela lindvall when i was randomly starting to look at model sites. it wasn't even that great of a pic of her. but it stuck w/ me and now i love her!

31-10-2005
fashion insider

Hana Soukupova because she's the first person I know to have the same first name as me. And because she's really pretty and tall.

31-10-2005
V.I.P.

Daria's cover of Flare Magazine in Canada where she was wearing a pin dress and laying down on the grass. Perfection!

31-10-2005
V.I.P.

Mine was Daria also........but i think it was when i saw her profile on Fashion Television..her personality made me wanna know more.....

01-11-2005
backstage pass

I remember my Mum bought my first Vogue when I was 15. There was a special on Kate Moss and I was hooked. She just seemed awesome. Her style and attitude - I've always admired her.
Then when I got into reading Vogue I saw a spread on Christy Turlington in Yoga poses and fell in love with her beauty and grace

tfs star

We had a bunch of vogues in the graphics room at school and started noticing the models .... Then a friend found this site
and i looked up Natalie to see if there was any models names natalie
and i found Natalia
Then i fell in love with her !
Then on tfs i noticed other models like Daria, Gem etc.

V.I.P.

Kate Moss. Right here on tfs, and only a couple of months ago. I was doing searches on google and came by this site and since it was the summer, my interest in fashion and style were increasing. I came by the Kate Moss thread and then suddenly this whole new world leashed onto me. Before tfs, I never knew the relevance of ad campaigns, designers, and models (favs. include Kate moss, natalie & carmen), so thank you tfs.

01-11-2005
V.I.P.

Marcus Sheckenberg *swoons*

....then I saw him in shows both in NYC and Europe... *swoons* *swoons*

....then again at functions/parties *swooooooooooooooooooooooooooons*

....then at the plane/airport, we had the same flight back to JFK *passes out*

it's a wonder I'm still here today. after chance meeting him in many occassions when he was the top male supermodel in the 90's I would've had heart failure already.

So yes, he's my first model I fell for

01-11-2005
fashion insider

Hana - at Tommy Hilfiger's show in 04
Natasha - last years NY collections
Gisele - on cover of US Vogue - think July 99 edition - she has since seriously deteroriated in my eyes. Yuk.
Julia - only recently but purely through her editorials. I think as a runway model she isnt that fab for some reason.

01-11-2005
front row

George Michael's Freedom 90. One of the best videos ever filmed. I was vaguely familiar with Cindy Crawford but after I saw that video I had to find out who all the models were! Cindy was my favorite for several years.

Next was Shana Zadrick from her Guess stint. What a sinister look she had with those amazing arched eye brows and long dark hair.

I was actually collecting pics of Heidi Klum back in her Newport News catalog days in the early nineties and was happy for her when she made the SI cover.

04-11-2005
tfs star

it was 1993 a film called Rising Sun there was a stunning model Tatjana Patitz a year later a saw her in the movie Pret a Porter (playing herself, the model) and she was also in the video Freedom by George Michael.
Tatjana had the look she was hot those days, she lives on a ranch now.
Amazing and beautiful woman!

05-11-2005
tfs star

Tatjana Patitz, most sexy eyes!

10-11-2005
fashion elite

i fell in love with Natasha Poly one night when i was up watching fashion TV..her walk really got me...then i started looking pics up at style.com...i have been obsessed ever since..lol
here are some pics from her thread

ok..thats enough for now....lol

Amour Comme Hiver

Goodness, that last picture of Natasha is breathtaking! I'm not a big fan of hers, but this could slightly change my outlook.

I suppose the first model I 'fell' for after seeing just one photo was Snejana. I stumbled on her thread a few days ago, and my eyes wouldn't let me leave...

I loved Liya the moment I saw my first photo of her, about two to three years ago. And this very site made me fall head over heels for Gemma, and she used to irritate me greatly!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
model