How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-12-2004
V.I.P.

it was probably Esther Cañadas, I was reading an article in Reader's Digest about some Stella McCartney collection for Chloe and I remember seeing her and thinking she was kinda different (not particularly pretty), and from that, I just started paying more attention to models, then came Angela Lindvall, Mini Anden, Gisele..
first pic I saw from her:p :

22-12-2004
Hoppity Hop

Here's a similar thread with more tFSer's firsts:

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...ead.php?t=2270

22-12-2004
backstage pass

Cindy Forever!
Cindy Crawford was the first and the biggest love of my life.. I was 12-13 when I first saw her. And then I could feel it in my veins.. I'm still feeling kind of dizzy when I see an old pic of her..

22-12-2004
seagreen serenades

I hope it isn't better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all...

22-12-2004
rising star

My mom took away a magazine of one of her students, it was a latin Cosmopolitan... then at home i grab to waste some time a boring afternoon, there was a collections spread, lots of runway pics... and there she was , in a Valentino red dress, the most beutiful human being ive ever seen in my whole life, such a perfect creature with gogeous face... and thats how i fell in LOVE(and still am) with Alek Wek
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alek-wek130.jpg (51.1 KB, 41 views)

tfs star

mine was esther canadas. it was when she just started doing dkny, i must have been about 13 or 14. i'd never seen anyone like her, and i was like "oh my god."

22-12-2004
Wanderlust

The first fashion show I ever saw was Victoria's Secrets (I think it was the 2002 collection) Anyways, I saw Caroline Ribeiro on the runway and thought she was grande!

22-12-2004
V.I.P.

Kate Moss; I was attracted to the controversy

fashion insider

I saw this magazine on a newsstand when I was 15 and picked it up-- I don't even know why, I'd never bought a fashion magazine in my life until that day, and I've been a fashion nut ever since! I just thought it was a beautiful cover, and I loved the highlights in her hair! She was my first favorite model but now I don't like her so much...that was before I found the Brazilians...

23-12-2004
fashion elite

I saw a calvin klein ad with a really petite model who I thought had the most gorgeous face.... strangely, her look was approachable unlike most models who are intimidating.

Kate Moss

My newest favorite is Gemma Ward (saw her on FashionTrance and fell instantly in love, haha)..... she's one of those people, like Kate, who are drop dead gorgeous... but different and approachable.

23-12-2004
front row

I remember having one of our seriously annoying lectures about "The Media and Body Image" at school, and this woman showed us a video, and they had so many clips of Kate... I became obsessed, because I thought (and still think) she's one of the most beautiful women ever... I started reading more about her, and I fell in love with her sense of syle, and her attitude, the kind of rockstar thing.

23-12-2004
front row

Milla Jovovich!

front row

Milla Jovovich!! When I was 13 years I was looking my mother´s magazine (I think it was elle russia) and I saw her! she´s stunning, I like her more and more everyday!

tfs star

Always and Forever....
She's like a Diamond. I'm in love with her. I will sell my left eye, just to have a glimpse of her in person.....She's a Supermodel in the truest sense of word. She's devoted to her profession, and she's undeniably the best model in the history of the industry.

http://membres.lycos.fr/myann/images...angelista.jpeg

http://jackperr.free.fr/linda_evangelista_006_cmi.jpg

23-12-2004
tfs star

i second that pussylee couldnt have said it better

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
model