How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-02-2005
fashion icon

Which one of them? humm shh it's a secret..

24-02-2005
tom
front row

Actually FELL IN LOVE is a too big expression...

Anyway the first model that really charmed me was Yasmeen Ghauri (it was a lot of time ago...)

I still remember her catwalk pics: wonderful!

The Versace ads (about 1990)

the same era Valentino camapign and the Vendetta parfum (by Valentino) ads :

[continue...]

Last edited by tom; 24-02-2005 at 11:37 AM.
24-02-2005
tom
front row

[... part two]

This one is more recent (about 1998) - I think it was her last major ad:

She had (has) a wonderful body (she was a swimmer - and that is why she has that broad shoulders) and a very cool face: after more than 15 years I still like her a lot!

A few more, for those to young to remeber her look

And a last picture...

24-02-2005
fashion insider

I ADORE Elise Crombez. She's so adorable, in a simultaneously youthful and classy way. And she has a wonderful smile. I first noticed her in the runway pictures at vogue.com rather reently; she has a v. unique and drop-dead gorgeous look.

24-02-2005
V.I.P.

I was born in the 1980s -into a world where Christy Turlington ruled supreme. I never "fell in love" -Christy was always there. I have to say conciously though I really loved Amber and Shalom in the 1990s. It is wierd they are all North Americans. Virtually no models I now like are North American (unless you could Yasmin W as Canadian which ba humbug to that -she is Somali to me)

24-02-2005
front row

I can't explain why, but whenever I see a picture of Jessica Miller I get kind of excited. I don't even like half of her pictures, but I just like looking at her and she stirs something in me.

25-03-2005
V.I.P.

I first became intersted in models when I saw an article on Tiiu Kuik in Teenvogue she was beautiful soo gorgeous. Then i just kept noticing models and looked them up..i can't quite remember the first model i totally d but still it was Tiiu that did it for me

25-03-2005
V.I.P.

I REMEMBER!! i was reading an article about the model revolution in STM (Sunday Times Magazine) and i saw the picture of a cover(vogue or elle or bazaar or something) with all 9 big models and Hana's face was bent to the side slightly and she had this amazing purpley pink metallic glow to her face i then became obsessed with her hahah

25-03-2005
tfs star

when i saw a victora secret show on tv my first interest was adriana lima then gisele,karolina,jessica stam,jessica miller, and now daria.

25-03-2005
scenester

I first crushed Karolina. I kept seeing her everywhere: from every magazine possible to television shows like Jay Leno or on VH1 or EXTRA (this was around 2001-2002 when she was extremely big). Then I saw her in Victoria's Secret and I just thought she was the most beautiful thing ever.

The next crushee was Hana. I had seen a lot of models, but when I saw Hana on the cover of a magazine, I was just fascinated with her beauty.

Apparently I have something for the Czech girls.

I'm kinda crushing Valentina and Daria now.

25-03-2005
rising star

My first vogue was the Presley women cover. It was icky but for some reason I really like LMP. Soo, they had a sort of feature of Daria Werbowy, and I thought she was gorgeous, and I looked up stuff on her, and I feell madly in love and blah blah happily ever after

25-03-2005
User Friendly

Tyra Banks when she was on the oprah show doing her little tips.. that was a whiles back.. then I fell for Gemma Ward while on this messageboard..

As for guys!

Travis fimmel.. one word.. Billboards..

Fionn Macdiarmid... theonestowatch website

Jeppe Zeller and Karl Lindman.. this website (specifically Male Eye candy thread)

25-03-2005
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanaward
I first crushed Karolina. I kept seeing her everywhere: from every magazine possible to television shows like Jay Leno or on VH1 or EXTRA (this was around 2001-2002 when she was extremely big). Then I saw her in Victoria's Secret and I just thought she was the most beautiful thing ever.

The next crushee was Hana. I had seen a lot of models, but when I saw Hana on the cover of a magazine, I was just fascinated with her beauty.

Apparently I have something for the Czech girls.

I'm kinda crushing Valentina and Daria now.
you are soo right i luv karolina in vs. this is the cover i first saw her in

25-03-2005
backstage pass

im not quite sure how i found out who James King was but i thought she was gorgous. it probably was from one of the movies she was in either blow or... pearl harbor then i just wanted to find out everything i could about her modeling career and modeling in general. then i got into rie rasmussen and esther canadas ( i loved her dkny ad's) it was and still is kind of a weird thing that im interested in cause ive been a tomboy my whole life. most of my friends dont know that im really into this stuff and are surprsed how much i know. but i love it. its like a way for me to get in touch with my girly side i guess.

oui
windowshopping

Milla Jovovovich was my first favourite model. I saw The Fifth Element (Haha I love that movie) and ... there she was

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
model