How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-05-2012
trendsetter

Kasia:

same source

24-05-2012
trendsetter

Sarah-Anessa:

prosieben

24-05-2012
trendsetter

Sarah-Anessa is the first girl to be in the finale.

So next week the judges will choose the other girls for the finale. Finale will be on the 7th of June. Justin Bieber, Gossip, Maroon 5 and Ivy Quainoo will be the live acts.

24-05-2012
front row

Really don't see it in Sarah-Anessa. If I would have to choose 3 girls for the finale I would take Dominique, Kasia and Luisa.

I doubt that Domininique or Kasia would make a great model but imho Sara and Sarah-Anessa are even worse.

25-05-2012
V.I.P.

my bet for the final is Luisa and Kasia.

V.I.P.

Most girls with true model potential are already gone so... *yawn*, whatever. Let Dominique or Sarah-Anessa win, for the lols.

Photoshoots-wise may be a better cycle then previous one but overall - worse ( as far as eliminations and top 5).

V.I.P.

Yesterday was the first time I actually watched an episode and paid attention (it's usually only on in the background while I'm doing other stuff) and I must say I find Sarah-Anessa awful. She has no talent for modeling whatsoever. She's not photogenic, her movements lack grace and her personality is just bland. Also, she looks so much like a less-pretty version of one of my all-time favorite models, Fabiana Tambosi.

I have a soft spot for the stripper girl She's fun. I'll take a girl with attitude and brains over those other boring girls anyday.

Luisa is still very obviously the only girl in this cycle that deserves to win, even if I'd rather she did not have to get signed to OneEins.

25-05-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
Yesterday was the first time I actually watched an episode and paid attention (it's usually only on in the background while I'm doing other stuff) and I must say I find Sarah-Anessa awful. She has no talent for modeling whatsoever. She's not photogenic, her movements lack grace and her personality is just bland. Also, she looks so much like a less-pretty version of one of my all-time favorite models, Fabiana Tambosi.

I have a soft spot for the stripper girl She's fun. I'll take a girl with attitude and brains over those other boring girls anyday.

Luisa is still very obviously the only girl in this cycle that deserves to win, even if I'd rather she did not have to get signed to OneEins.
I agree. But after winning Gilette Venus as well they really can't justify her NOT winning this! At least I wouldn't know how they could justify it...

I'm really sad that Evelyn left the show. Evelyn, Luisa and Kasia would have been a very nice Top3.
Of course for Evelyn it's better, she might be able to pull of a Vanessa Hegelmaier

Regarding Sarah-Anessa ... I'm okay with her being in the finale. I think her face is very beautiful, her body is not good enough though and her make-over was dreadful!

I agree with your soft spot for Sarah as well actually! She's real and not as "cheap" as they made her in the beginning. She has her heart is in the right place I'd say.

25-05-2012
V.I.P.

Luisas underwater shot is so beautiful!!!
Sarah-Anessa looks so boring…

V.I.P.

I dont like Sara but I have to say sometimes just sometimes I kinda like her photos, face and posing. Her underwater shot is actually good IMO. Not cheap or anything.

V.I.P.

I dont like Sarah is model-pretty, but i do like her personality and she is a very clever and smart person. but i still dont see her in the final. my boyfriend think she´s only still in for entertainment.

rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by myown View Post
i dont understand why anybody wants to be on that show anyway. do they really think they will become a "topmodel" thanks Pro7?!
Same here! You have the title that you are a topmodel but being a topmodel... well there's a difference!

It's just the ticket to get invited to celebrity parties... not more....

28-05-2012
V.I.P.

^german celebrity parties.

windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleCat View Post
Sadly Evelyn left the show at the beginning of the episode because of family problems.
you believe this was the reason why she is gone?

30-05-2012
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by myown View Post
I dont like Sarah is model-pretty, but i do like her personality and she is a very clever and smart person. but i still dont see her in the final. my boyfriend think she´s only still in for entertainment.
I like Sarah for her personality too. She is a mix of Anke Engelke and Udo Lindenberg when she speaks.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
germany, heidi, klum, topmodel