How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-06-2014
Mr. Magic

Oh yeah he does I guess that's why he didn't book anything much since the beginning.. Although I don't know if there has been a problem of a too tall male model.

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015

30-06-2014
front row

Dominique"Dom" Fenison
Quote:
Congrats to our SoCal Beach Boy, Dominique, who made his runway debut as an Exclusive for Givenchy Menswear SS15!!
Vision Los Angeles
Fillip H and Alessio Pozzi might be exclusive too.They went back in their country immediately after the show end.But many of cast booked only Givenchy.

Last edited by mikose; 30-06-2014 at 01:19 PM.
01-07-2014
Mr. Magic

It's finally the end guys The seniors are completely murdered with the huge wave of newcomers. No one is safe!

Share your favourites here guys I'm going to mix mine all in one because seems like the term newcomer & senior are kind of blurred out right now. I need more time to conclude them so feel free to share yours

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
01-07-2014
.my prison is your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashbang View Post
The seniors are completely murdered with the huge wave of newcomers. No one is safe!

And can we say, WHOA, on that Dutch influx. So many of these dudes all look exactly alike to me. Diversity was worse than ever this season.

So many of my favorites didn't even show, or didn't show as much as I wanted.

I'm still in mourning and not ready to list my favorites, but would love to hear from the rest of you.

01-07-2014
V.I.P.

Well, I was rooting for Mats van Snippenberg at the beginning of the season and I still am. Wasn't expecting for him to do so well! By far my favorite.

I loved seeing Nino "The Pout" de Backer on the runway too. He kept a low profile but the shows he did were good ones. Makes me look forward to how he does next.

A nice surprise when Paris arrived was Bakay Diaby. He was arresting in every show he was in and looked INCREDIBLE all around. Maybe someone to shine in print work too, along with Max Mondo, who was in full force this season.

05-07-2014
fashion elite

Mats, Dominik and Simon are the few that I pay attention to

05-07-2014
Mr. Magic

I'm liking:
- Piero Mendez, literally took my breath away at Dior Homme (not at Prada though)
- Gabriel Marques, perfect debut at Saint Laurent
- Bakay Diaby's subtle yet impactful sweep in Paris, such a good strategy to debut there
- Abel van Oeveren's quite good run although no Vuitton
- Gryphon O'Shea's clean up look, with a well deserved amount of runway appearances
- Luke Glazsher, he has a charming face
- As last season, I still like Dominik Sadoch, can't believe he's 16

Mats is just... too severe looking for me. I love Gustaaf last season but now I'm just whatever.

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
06-07-2014
fashion elite

yes, Gryphon did look superb after the haircut

06-07-2014
V.I.P.

^ I can agree with that, I can't believe what a hair cut does. I never expected to be excited to see him on the runway.

Like Heather, I think there was no diversity on the runway so I don't really have any newcomer favorites. There is quite a few "seniors" I did enjoy seeing!

07-07-2014
V.I.P.

Gryphon is a total killer now

... but from the newbies I MIHAI BRAN, so freaking expensive and handsome, he needs to get a big campaign this season

Agree with FB about Gabriel, he's a dream.. but I liked Piero from the 1st time

Also liked Mats, Twan Huijbers, and Max E. who had a terrific season compared with his 1st one!

25-08-2014
Mr. Magic

Daniel Day Lewis' son, Gabriel is the latest celebrity spawn who's trying to dive into modelling!

instagram/imguys15

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
28-09-2014
V.I.P.

^ I had no idea he had a son and NO.

For those who watch Survivor (like me!) this season features yet another male model Its always funny when someone on tv says they are a model.. Drew is currently competing on the show with his brother Alec.

Quote:
Meet Drew-‘Survivor’ enters its 29th season with ‘San Juan del Sur’ and the second installment of blood vs water, which pits loved ones against each other in the quest for one million dollars. 25 year-old model Drew Christy is featured on this season with his younger brother Alec (22). We couldn’t resist a look at the Florida native’s model portfolio. Read his bio and check out his photos below.

Name: Drew Christy (25)
Relationship to Significant Castaway: Alec’s brother
Current Residence: Winter Park, Fla.
Personal Claim to Fame: I seem to pull off the unthinkable with ease. People will ask me…How did you do that?
Inspiration in Life: My amazing family.
Hobbies: Traveling, modeling, booze cruising, playing sports and partying.
3 Words to Describe You: Adventurous, spontaneous and goofball.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be? 1) Survival knife 2) Butane lighter 3) Jam Box
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Fabio or Malcolm because they are athletic, smart bros that know how to manipulate people and situations to advance themselves.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I have always watched and thought about what it would be like to be out there. The experience is worth more than the million dollars to me.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I am emotionally and physically strong.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am likeable, manipulative and a winner.
What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? It’s going to be an experience we can look back and remember forever. Win or lose I’m proud of my brother.

thefashionisto,com

28-09-2014
V.I.P.

28-09-2014
.my prison is your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashbang View Post
Daniel Day Lewis' son, Gabriel is the latest celebrity spawn who's trying to dive into modelling!
Dude is so embarrassing, I encourage you to google his tremendously horrible rap video. Guess that career didn't work out for him.

28-09-2014
V.I.P.

IMG seems to be the Storm of the male celeb/model front, they also signed Harry Brant.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
discussion, male, model, thread