How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-03-2011
front row

I was able to watch it last night from the US...I'll try to figure out which website it was. Had a heck of a time as the links I was finding kept opening up spam sites. I'll post it if I find it!

Went to my search engine and the probable sites have it removed already. You have to search for it right away after each episode and watch it before they yank it off of the sites...hopefully we'll find a site soon that will keep it active!

Last edited by ModelMommy; 04-03-2011 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Need to update post...

05-03-2011
backstage pass

Really loved this week's episode just like the last. Anne still seems like a complete sweetie and I also admired the way in which their commercial booker worked. Even though being quiet doesn't buy you too many friends, it meant that he was very successful.

Leomie is incredibly beautiful and her polaroids came out very well. Looking at her TFS page, she's been quite successful lately (Emanuel Ungaro pre-fall 2011.) Models.com named her as a Premier 'new face highlight' when they posted the F/W 11 show cards.

Very excited about next week's episode. This series has turned out to be a lot better than I expected and all of the bookers seem not be absolutely horrible as the trailers seemed to suggest.

06-03-2011
trendsetter

I nearly burst out laughing when Carole said, "I hate this girl!" when they were looking at the NY girls who were placed with Premier. If I were one of them, I'd be so paranoid that she was talking about me after watching this.

I would like to see more of what goes into developing new talent, so far the show has been really interesting. Far better that show with Wilhelmina Models a few years ago.

I can't believe the call that Subreena was taking to confirm if the casting director had made a mistake. Sometimes the demands of the industry and consequently what is then expected of models are just out of control.

06-03-2011
backstage pass

Please, someone upload the 2nd episode...

07-03-2011
front row

where can I see the second episode?

09-03-2011
don't look down

In the third episode tonight...

Quote:
Madness has set in during London Fashion Week, as the agency face long hours and the bookers become increasingly tired and sensitive.

Tensions are rising between the editorial bookers, who have Fashion Week to contend with, and commercial booker John, who doesn't work on the shows. Sleep deprivation is clearly taking its toll as they resort to comparing their own head measurements to get through a long evening.

The gruelling schedule of castings, fittings and shows is affecting the models too. Top Australian model and showgirl Julia Nobis arrives at the office for the London shows, already exhausted from New York Fashion Week. Julia has had no sleep and it's the agency's job to encourage her to rest and eat, as she works through an incredibly successful week, getting booked on more and more shows.

Meanwhile, things are kicking off amongst the agency staff, as commercial booker John walks out of the office in frustration. The atmosphere continues to heat up as the agency bosses, brother and sister Chris and Carole, get into discussions on how to deal with his absence.

John's friend and fellow booker, Sophie, tries to smooth the situation between John and Carole but before long, exhausted from a week of long and stressful days, Chris and Carole get into an explosive row about how they should deal with John.

With the agency at the height of Show Season - frenzied with models, bookings and late nights - show-downs in the office are proving the ultimate test for Premier.

09-03-2011
V.I.P.

it's killing me that I can't find this anyplace I can watch it in the US...

V.I.P.

I liked that Julia Nobis was in this episode!

tfs star

I uploaded episode 1. I'll upload the next two soon.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RANDOMZYXWV

09-03-2011
backstage pass

^You're an angel!! thankyou so much!

09-03-2011
front row

Episode 3 is on at this link. Everytime its been uploaded, it's been yanked so watch them quickly!! For this link, don't click on anything with "Play Now" or "Download", just scroll down to the video.

http://tv-junky.com/2011/03/10/the-m...-and-emotional

10-03-2011
fashion elite

The one thing i hate about these shows , that it doesnt give us more of an insight in the aspects of running an agency , all im seeing so far are the drama's.I would be mortified if my clients would see me like that.

10-03-2011
fashion insider

^

Seriously, although it is entertaining, I wish we got to see more actual work being done.

10-03-2011
V.I.P.

i get bored with those parts too the last episode was particularly like that

tfs star

Thaksvto those who uploaded ! I found it very entertaining! I felt sorry for the commercial Booker John though, they really did leave him out like little wanky editorial in club it would make me furious too if inwas treated like that by people whose salaries that he was essentially paying!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
agency, channel, model