How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-03-2011
backstage pass

> ugh it cut me off!!! #$%^&*@(

19-03-2011
French Chic

It was hideously embarassing when John started (fake) crying during his discussion with Chris. Although workwise John has lots of decent qualities after this episode it appears he is just after the glory. I understand he has been set his own targets, but to not want his colleague on the trip with him showed him in a really poor light.

I like Christophe and the girl (forgot her name) who deal with the mens division. There is none of the drama that occurs in the womens side and the girl really spoke to the guy who was late, on a level......that has yet to be seen in the 'fake convo's' on the womens side.

V.I.P.

that guy the model in this weeks episode who couldn't be bothered and overslept he doesn't know how lucky he is! and all that stuff about "not taking rejection" for any job interview

French Chic

^ Yeah but remember he wants to be a pro skateboarder and wants to make that his full time job. I suppose his skateboard will never reject him.

tfs star

I don't understand why an agency would do this kind of programme, noone comes off looking good, I do understand why John if he looks after a particular/ client/ account and does a great job with it and has a good relship with the client probably doesn't want to have to babysit someone at the function where he will be essentially working and working it!!
I really liked the mend division bookers too , but poor Nathan, is he ever going to work again after this? ..

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsnoop2 View Post
^

I think this episode really solidifies how absolutely annoying John is
Definitely. He's so idiotic and unprofessional! Who cries during a meeting with their boss just to get their own way? He's a baby who constantly needs to be told how amazing he is and how much they all love him. Give me a break! If he didn't earn them so much money I reckon he'd be fired.

23-03-2011
backstage pass

I really enjoyed episode three and it definitely is a lot better without all of the drama from last week. They probably put it in to attract viewers who aren't as interested in the actual models but it can be a little difficult. John's actions were very childish; last week he seemed like an incredibly professional booker but that changed.

The model with the nose ring looked so much like a young, brunette Mathias Lauridsen when they first shown him. It's sad that he's throwing away such an incredible opportunity but he probably has his own reasons. I completely agree about this episode more than enforcing the male model stereotype - especially considering that gorgeous model who didn't eat any carbohydrates and was worried about his abs.
I absolutely love Chrisophe (glad to see other people think that he's cute, haha!) and the female men's booker. It's lovely to see all of the little model cameos that appear in each episode.

23-03-2011
backstage pass

ugh, i started a thread for this in the entertainment spot - could a mod please delete it? my apologies!

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

is the new ep online yet ?

tfs star

I love this! Can't wait for tonights episode. I'm glad they did it with a top agency who has models we've actually heard of rather than some unknown.

French Chic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cold_sun View Post
is the new ep online yet ?
No, it airs tonight 10pm GMT on Channel 4 in the UK

rising star

Aha, now THIS episode is what I wanted to see, life as a model and the trials of their agent, the craziness of flying in, castings, griping, moaning, eating, looking knackered.

rising star

Wow, Darya is super Miss Grumpy Pants

rising star

But I love, love, love Leomie, she's so lovely, funny, interesting, down to earth and so well, lovely.

trendsetter

Can't blame Aidan for giving Darya a bit of a slap down at all, what a brat. There's no excuse for an attitude like that

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
agency, channel, model