How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-02-2013
fashion elite

yeah, angela, amber, kristen, sasha, daria, raquel, elise, stam, gemma, etc for prada show...............would be epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20-02-2013
front row

Grace Mahary is not a gucci girl, altough they are becoming less selective with their castings (julia nobis) grace doesnt seem to embody the true essence of gucci. That ultra rich, sexy b***h who moves in silence, is very intimidating, makes you feel unworthy and lights up a room without smiling. That's not grace mahary. Its snejana onopka
Posted via Mobile Device

20-02-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by intern22 View Post
Grace Mahary is not a gucci girl, altough they are becoming less selective with their castings (julia nobis) grace doesnt seem to embody the true essence of gucci. That ultra rich, sexy b***h who moves in silence, is very intimidating, makes you feel unworthy and lights up a room without smiling. That's not grace mahary. Its snejana onopka
Posted via Mobile Device
That's Frida's Gucci which isn't true Gucci to many.

20-02-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlekiki View Post
Melodie Monrose for Gucci?
She walked for Gucci in S/S 2011. She fits their aesthetic but sadly she got dropped too.

trendsetter

Quote:
Posted via Mobile Device
Hahaha I loved how you described Snejana But anyways, people have different opinions on things. I personally think Grace would be great for Gucci as she's very versatile on the runway and can showcase the clothes well. If you don't think she can, its your opinion But I agree with the Julia Nobis part. I like how she's herself (personality wise) and in some shows she's good but for Gucci...I don't know. She's not a gucci girl to me. Maybe my opinion on that will change in the future but for right now, Julia Nobis is not a Gucci girl to me.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestar View Post
Hahaha I loved how you described Snejana But anyways, people have different opinions on things. I personally think Grace would be great for Gucci as she's very versatile on the runway and can showcase the clothes well. If you don't think she can, its your opinion But I agree with the Julia Nobis part. I like how she's herself (personality wise) and in some shows she's good but for Gucci...I don't know. She's not a gucci girl to me. Maybe my opinion on that will change in the future but for right now, Julia Nobis is not a Gucci girl to me.
Completely agree! I would've loved to see Grace at Gucci. She definitely fits the brand, imo. I mean, Joan shouldn't be the only model of color. If you can cast a bunch of white girls, I'm sure you can cast people of color too. Sigh.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anlabe32 View Post
If they want a model to spice up their casts, they need to bring back some old Prada fixtures.

Amber Valletta, Angela Lindvall, Hannelore Knuts, Luca Gadjus, Anouck Lepere, Elise Crombez.
Awe, I miss Anouck. One of the quintessential Prada girls in my eyes.

front row

true, is all opinions you guys, just like I'm dreading what's gonna happen now that wang has took over balenciaga, when Nicolas was perfect and really reviving the brand. But on a more positive note. PRADA TOMORROW!!!! I won't be able to sleep tonight! So excited!!
Posted via Mobile Device

20-02-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestar View Post
She walked for Gucci in S/S 2011. She fits their aesthetic but sadly she got dropped too.
thought so. i couldn't remember if she had walked before but they really should bring her back.

V.I.P.

Quote:
true, is all opinions you guys, just like I'm dreading what's gonna happen now that wang has took over balenciaga, when Nicolas was perfect and really reviving the brand. But on a more positive note. PRADA TOMORROW!!!! I won't be able to sleep tonight! So excited!!
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm going to feign a headache in my French and "go to bathroom" to watch the livestream ahahah

20-02-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaars View Post
I'm going to feign a headache in my French and "go to bathroom" to watch the livestream ahahah
That's hilarious!!! Only a tfs member would do something like that. Any idea on who may be an exclusive??
Posted via Mobile Device

21-02-2013
V.I.P.

Both Kristin and Juliane are currently in Milan, so I think they will be at Prada, for sure.

21-02-2013
front row

How about rumour of Adriana walking Prada since shes in Italia, is it true ? ;o
Posted via Mobile Device

21-02-2013
Mr. Magic

Blugirl board

twitter/gbaudo

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW F/W 14.15

21-02-2013