How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-02-2013
V.I.P.

The cast was meh, but I have to say that Kasia and Daria opening and closing was pretty fierce.

22-02-2013
fashion insider

^ I thought the Versace cast was amazing, in terms of what can be achieved with the current top models. Kasia/Daria opening/closing was great (without judging the outfits ) Andreea as expected was there looking fierce as ever and so was Karmen. I think Donatella instructed the girls to walk the best they can, I mean even Hanne Gaby & Julia Nobis's looked fierce

22-02-2013
fashion insider

^ Also there were quite a few new faces that I don't know the names of whose walks were amazing!

22-02-2013
V.I.P.

Hanne Gaby and Julia Nobis were, again, total miscasts.

22-02-2013
V.I.P.

Hilary Rhoda will walk Paris!

trendsetter

Cara for Versace, not babe.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian S View Post
and that 'frustrated' look is Karmen's usual bad bi#ch attitude on the runway!
i hated this "frustrated" look from Karmen @Dsqaured already very much - this season her look is going extremely in a negative direction

22-02-2013
fashion elite

Cara's walk is finally coming to the right path, me likey!

22-02-2013
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATO View Post
i hated this "frustrated" look from Karmen @Dsqaured already very much - this season her look is going extremely in a negative direction
I don't think so at all, I think Karmen's walk is as good as ever! Every show she's walked in, I feel she's one of the if not the best walker in the show like Burberry and Dsquared2 I loved how she was trying to tame her flowing dress at Versace, only a fierce walker like her can pull off such as mishap

Quote:
Cara's walk is finally coming to the right path, me likey!
I agree and I don't know how to feel about this She's been one of my least favorites but I am sympathizing with her (not that she'd fu@#ing care) I feel she's been a scapegoat for a certain model who's actually the worst offender of the annoying smirk

22-02-2013
fashion elite

C'mon Versace gets worse every single season that comes, although i do agree the opening was pretty good, and also agree about the fact that appear new models, with pretty good walks... But there were not many established faces, and the ones that were in the show are not the most powerful walkers, hanne gaby, julia nobis, lindsey wixson, etc...
I already got start to get use to the fact, that we won't see Versace like old times, because those show let us such a big standard.

22-02-2013
User Friendly

The Versace days of Daria, Gemma, Isabeli, Doutzen, Marija, Eugenia, Carmen are far far away.. definitely they are going more "directional" by casting new faces.. but I'm happy Samantha Gradoville showed up!!!

22-02-2013
V.I.P.

I thought Versace cast was pretty great tbh. Surprised to see others didn't feel that way. Sure there were some odd ones, but overall, it seemed more concerned with getting the girls who fit the brand rather than just casting all the 'it' girls of the moment. Again, a few girls aside.

fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottefromCA View Post
The Versace days of Daria, Gemma, Isabeli, Doutzen, Marija, Eugenia, Carmen are far far away.. definitely they are going more "directional" by casting new faces.. but I'm happy Samantha Gradoville showed up!!!
Those girls seem ancient Even the Versace days of Tanya, Vlada, Natasha, Lily D, Abbey are already over but I'm happy with today's casting.

22-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian S View Post
^ Also there were quite a few new faces that I don't know the names of whose walks were amazing!
^perhaps Mila Krasnoiarova, Martha Hunt, Anastasia Sushchenko

and sorry but again, Karmen's walk wasn't that amazing at Versace... no energy no fierce ...just boring and her depressing facial expression says it all

fashion insider

^ I can't be sure from their names alone I hope we are allowed to post videos on this thread I thought the girl that appears at 2:14 and again at 8:04 was particularly fierce. Also 2:31, 2:43, 4:16, 4:21, 5:16, 6:04, 7:01, 7:56 had decent walks.

We are so going to disagree about Karmen, 9:09 If that is not fierce then what is?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
1314, casting, f or w, model