How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-02-2013
trendsetter

The cast that depressed me was Aquilano.Rimondi. Obviously it was every girl with some sort of a name that didn't cast Pucci. Like a sloppy seconds cast. Sad.....

23-02-2013
.my prison is your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIs View Post
LOL, the girl who opened/closed Cavalli was also at Pucci. I literally cannot think of a model who is less suitable for those two brands. She must have one heck of an agent.
Seriously!, Ester's not ugly but totally unremarkable, and too kid like. zZZzzz

23-02-2013
fashion elite

Yeah ugh this is the worst Pucci cast in recent time.
Posted via Mobile Device

23-02-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATO View Post
thanks for info....

big kiss ....

*Please don't quote pictures*

nowfashion
hahaha, what a queen she is, i like it!! like someone said she always has one type of mishap on the runway and seems very dump which i like, it becomes her trademark...

i'm really sick of julia nobis and tilda, i can't believe they booked for every single show and let's be honest they didnt fit half of them..i don't know what are casting directors doing? - booked julia instead of f.e zuzzana bijoch or yulia kharlapanova for pucci is one of the stupidest things they done..julia and tilda are opposite of sexy women which some brand represent, they perfectly fit brands like Jil Sander, Prada, CK, Celine etc. but not brands like Gucci, Versace, Pucci...it becomes more than tragic

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 23-02-2013 at 02:08 PM.
23-02-2013
fashion elite

^ couldn't agree more. I love Tilda, but isn't a sexy girl. It is sickening. & Nobis don't even want to go there
Posted via Mobile Device

23-02-2013
trendsetter

I actually loved the Pucci cast this season, but I did not like Julia Nobis closing, yuck! But what I loved was Sasha Luss opening! She has such a strong walk for a new comer and a great presence on the runway! Same with Grace Mahary

23-02-2013
tfs star

^ Sasha isn't a newcomer. She's been around for some time, but this is definitely her biggest season yet.

23-02-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian S View Post
^ So quick!

Hahaha super funny!! But at least Lindsey have some expression on the runway, unlike *cough*Esther Heesh*cough*

23-02-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarnostalgia View Post
^ Sasha isn't a newcomer. She's been around for some time, but this is definitely her biggest season yet.
Oh yes, I know that But this is her first season when she's being recognized for how amazing she is so in a way, she's a newcomer

23-02-2013
tfs star

Not really. Even when she was flying under the radar before people have already recognized how amazing she was but now things are finally coming through for her in a big way.

23-02-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarnostalgia View Post
Not really. Even when she was flying under the radar before people have already recognized how amazing she was but now things are finally coming through for her in a big way.
I know what you mean but still, this is the first season where she's practically everywhere, so thats why I call her a newcomer. An example which is a little like Sasha Luss is Ava Smith. She's modelled for a long time but when she broke out and walked basically every top show in the Fall 2012 season, she was considered a newcomer. So that's what I mean I'm just glad Sasha did break out this season and is now the current model every one wants. She's super beautiful

23-02-2013
fashion insider

^ I didn't find Sasha amazing at all, she looks confident but the walk itself is not good. That was probably why I was disappointed with Pucci's cast even though it had great walkers like Daria, Kasia, Karmen, Andreea, etc. It needed a strong opener.

23-02-2013
fashion insider

...and Julia Nobis closed weak start and end.

Even though Lindsay opened Ermanno Scervino, Andreea closed the show and like Versace there were some great newcomers so overall I loved that show's casting. At Pucci the only newcomer that I felt stood out was Grace Mahary, she's captivating on the runway

23-02-2013
fashion insider

^ Sorry not a newcomer - new to me

23-02-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian S View Post
...and Julia Nobis closed weak start and end.

Even though Lindsay opened Ermanno Scervino, Andreea closed the show and like Versace there were some great newcomers so overall I loved that show's casting. At Pucci the only newcomer that I felt stood out was Grace Mahary, she's captivating on the runway
Well personally I'm still glad Sasha opened Pucci but I 100% agree with you about Julia Nobis closing. It was not a strong and powerful ending to the show. I wish Kasia or Daria closed, it would have made the show that much better. I also 100% agree with your comment about Grace Mahary I truly love her walk and runway presence. Next black supermodel anyone?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
1314, casting, f or w, model