Model Casting F/W 2018.19 - Page 4 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionPower View Post
Definitely!
Kaia is turning into Kendall 2.0 for Karl. Remember when Kendall started back in 2014 and booked all Chanel shows and also Karl campaign right after? Now it was just announced that Kaia will be the face of the new Karl campaign
I'm kind of surprised Anna Ewers wasn't at Chanel though...she opened the Hamburg show and also was one of the few girls who got two looks for the show (Anna, Luna, Grace and Othilia were the only one who got second outfit if I remember correctly).
Mica is another CHANEL team favorite, even though I hate when Karl and his team steal girls from other brands (remember when Mica started back at Prada exclusive and got OG campaign?)
Also shocked that Lexi wasn't at Chanel since she's another CHANEL team favorite.
I hate Aurelie's castings though cause she's always so basic and predictable, it's always a bunch of Karl favorite's and brand muses (Soo Joo, Mariacarla, Mica, etc.), girls of the moments and some filler. I just wish they could do something more extravagant and out of the box in terms of casting (like when Erin Wasson was the bride of FW2013 show)
I think that Lexi and Anna are a bit past going to couture week now.

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

Colovos was lovely and nostalgic,felt like a love letter to 2010-12 castings. Reminded me how amazing things used to be...

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

^ Literally coming to say the same thing. Alana, Sara, Mirte, Nadja, Zuzanna, Melodie. It was 2012 all over again.

V.I.P.

If only Lisanne de Jong and her dead hand were there Do we have to wait till Haider Ackermann to see Melissa Tammerijn again?

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

And Kel Markey! I would love to see Melissa back.

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

I get Mandy Lieveld (runwaycoach)ís webinar emails and she was at the Wang rehearsals, and said Kendall, Bella and Kaia will walk for Wang again.

1 Week Ago
scenester

Colovos took me back in time ..it felt like 2013 again...amazing cast & show..

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Spells View Post
Colovos was lovely and nostalgic,felt like a love letter to 2010-12 castings. Reminded me how amazing things used to be...
Absolutely, it was very refreshing. Great models that we used to see everywhere back in the days. To see all of them together in the group picture that was posted on their Instagram made me feel very nostalgic of that time.

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

I was so confused seeing stuff from that Colovos show, I thought people were posting some kind of #TB A very pleasant surprise, I wish to see almost all those girls back in the circuit,

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams. wandering by lone sea breakers and sitting by desolate streams. world losers and world forsakers, on whom the pale moon gleams. yet we are the movers and shakers of the world for ever it seems
1 Week Ago
fashion elite

Kaia, Cara, Kiki, Marjan, and Fran at Tom Ford. I think I see Imari as well.

1 Week Ago
fashion elite

+ Lexi, Hiandra, Issa, Hannah

Last edited by Cute; 1 Week Ago at 08:16 PM.

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cute View Post
+ Lexi, Hiandra, Issa, Hannah
Which Hannah? I would assume Motler, but don't know for sure

The Colovos show made me feel nostalgic as well! I'm younger so that generation was one of the first ones I saw when getting into fashion, and to see them all on the same runway again was incredible.

1 Week Ago
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armani View Post
Which Hannah? I would assume Motler, but don't know for sure

The Colovos show made me feel nostalgic as well! I'm younger so that generation was one of the first ones I saw when getting into fashion, and to see them all on the same runway again was incredible.
Yes, Hannah Motler.

1 Week Ago
fashion insider

Sara Grace at Tom Ford!!

1 Week Ago
front row

As much as I admire James Scully for advocating more diversity in the industry, i found at least half of the models unfit for the show; a majority of the girls look way too young to be a sophisticated Tom Ford woman that Tom has always envisioned. (What are Kaia, Marjan, Hannah and Sara Grace doing there?!) And seeing so many older models in the Colovos show, itís clearly not impossible to get those girls to walk for the show. They will surely do the job 10 times better than this cast.

Also, can Ruth or May or whoever that is stay in Dior forever? Her appearance at TF was a major eyesore IMO

Last edited by GreyVetiver; 1 Week Ago at 08:53 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
1819, casting, f or w, model