How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-09-2012
backstage pass

Any news on possible Prada girls yet? I know last season we found out a little early that Vanessa Axente was a possibility.

18-09-2012
fashion elite

18-09-2012
V.I.P.

^I see Anja, Daria S, Joan, Alana (?), Jacqueline J, Yulia K on the casting board. The usual suspects.

fashion elite

^and Natasha Poly's pic but without the polaroid. The pic is also not that new, it's from November 2011. She doesn't even have the showcard for Milan. We'll see if she'll be there or not, maybe it's her only show as a special request.

19-09-2012
V.I.P.

Aymeline is also on the board. But we don't even know if that's the final board do we? Eventhough it's likely because those are all Frida's faves.

19-09-2012
fashion elite

Gucci

gucci's instagram

19-09-2012
fashion elite

Anja opened and closed Gucci, then Kasia, Karmen, Joan, Daria S, Toni, Jacquelyn, Aymeline, Bette.. the usual girls.
I also see new faces, maybe they were exclusive?!?

19-09-2012
fashion elite

I saw Ondria Hardin.

V.I.P.

When was the last time Natasha wasn't at Gucci? Must have been like 20 seasons ago. Last season it was Snejana who missed Gucci for the first time in her career, a couple seasons before that (I think), Freja stopped showing up, before that probably it was Lily D. Only Anja remains from the 'old school' Gucci girls.

Another notable absence - Sigrid. Although a much more recent Gucci regular, still.

Last edited by MyNameIs; 19-09-2012 at 08:19 AM.
19-09-2012
tfs star

toni didn't walk gucci in the last six seasons or so. and i'm not sure if andreea ever walked gucci before?

19-09-2012
V.I.P.

What a nice suprise to see Toni at Gucci! And such a great start for Ondria.

fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIs View Post
When was the last time Natasha wasn't at Gucci? Must have been like 20 seasons ago. Last season it was Snejana who missed Gucci for the first time in her career, a couple seasons before that (I think), Freja stopped showing up, before that probably it was Lily D. Only Anja remains from the 'old school' Gucci girls.

Another notable absence - Sigrid. Although a much more recent Gucci regular, still.
Natasha did Gucci from F/W 2004 until F/W 2012. This is the 1st season she didn't Gucci.

Last edited by LucaNatashaFan; 19-09-2012 at 08:38 AM.
19-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucaNatashaFan View Post
I also see new faces, maybe they were exclusive?!?
Lin Kjerulf & Katya Riabynikina were there.

19-09-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sore View Post
toni didn't walk gucci in the last six seasons or so. and i'm not sure if andreea ever walked gucci before?
yes, it's Andreea's first time!

19-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIs View Post

Speaking of Sigrid, what was up with her presence in NY? Idk, but I always perceived her to be quite "set" as a model, so I found it quite shocking she booked a couple of top shows in NY.

Oh, was I the only one shocked by the shows Elsa did in NY? She did like B rate shows. She's like probably one of my favorite models and she did shows like Yigal ! Not that there's anything wrong with Yigal Azrouel, but c'mon, Elsa has booked better than that.
I also have to mention loving Constance Jablonski popping up at Burberry. Homegurl looked fabulous there with those red lips
The Gucci cast was satisfying, but I would've loved to have seen Natasha there. Felt a little lackluster without her. Bette was there, so I'm quite happy with that.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
13, casting, model, s or s