How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-12-2011
front row

Wow. You're gorgeous, Estefania. I hope you get more work soon.

08-01-2012
front row

@Estefania, that test is outstanding! Your body is really amazing.

My New York trip went really well! The pictures from the test I did turned out amazing. I'm still hoping for NY representation sometime soon, hopefully when I get my braces off this spring. Lately, I've thought about cutting my hair. I've been told I have more of an edgier face, so maybe shorter hair would accent that?

Here's a polariod my friend took of me today.

Last edited by tayloryepp; 08-01-2012 at 12:05 AM.
09-01-2012
scenester

@tayloryepp, I think you should keep your hair long. I cut mine off because my old agency thought it would work with my face, worst decision ever! Just my experience though, it might work out better for you

I'm off to Athens this afternoon, wish me luck! Here are my new polas, I hope to have some actual work to post here soon!

11-01-2012
fashion insider

wow, I am so excited there is such a thread here for members who model And such lovely faces! Estefania, your last test is amazing...especially the photo you did not like with the "weird" placement of the hands, but it is the best one and it is so high fashion! It reminds me of the LOVE magazine shoot with Daria,Kate,Lara,Natalia,Naomi...I guess the photographer had this inspiration in mind when he did your shoot.
Tayloryepp and bondeandeebowl, you both have great potential, I wish you luck!
I am not sure if i can myself a real model...i have been modelling for so many years, but did very little work...it has always been something i loved doing, but never had a good chance as I live far away from all fashion capitals and tried Milan only for 1 month. Never had the confidence to go abroad, but did some nice jobs here in my city...started with a magazine cover with a shoot from 1992 in Germany, the cover came out in 1994 and then I started doing stuff in 1996...mostly shows...and after some years of neglecting it(and started my own photography) I met a stylist who shot me for an editorial and then more work followed...more editorials, a few covers and finally some commercial work this summer, despite my age I am still going) And I have a new magazine editorial shoot tomorrow, can not wait! Will try to post some pics from my portfolio...

12-01-2012
trendsetter

you're not the model who posed with joanie dodds in antm cycle 6 during the dolls shoot, are you? if not, you look very similar to him!

fashion insider

I am definatelly not that model I have never been to USA and I never will

26-02-2012
backstage pass

While I'm still waiting to know if I'm walking the Portuguese runways this season (it's being complicated)...

Here are some pictures from my last shoots:

By Ana Dias

By Sal Nunkachov for HeadShot (online magazine)

Finally I'm having some success in returning to my pale skin (I had skin problems last summer, due to an outside work I had and my skin became darker).

backstage pass

Sorry for the spam but today I got two big news:

I appear in Elle Portugal from March, in the fashion week pages. Even thou it isn't an editorial, I'm quite happy to be able to be featured in such magazine.

And then I just got this... my cover for HeadShot by Sal Nunkachov!

The only make-up I'm wearing here is eyeliner, mascara and highlighter in the lips.

scenester

^ That photo is absolutely stunning. Might sound weird, but I really like your ears. And that's all the makeup you're wearing? That's amazing!

29-02-2012
backstage pass

Really? I had problems with my ears, I always thought they were huge! Now I kind of like them, since everyone say they look a little like elf ears... they like to show through the hair sometimes.

Yes, it is! I made my own make-up and I'm still working my skills with concealer and stuff like that... I prefer to use nothing to have my face looking like a cake. lol Fortunately, my skin is nice and soft even when it's clean so it's not a major problem.

scenester

new test

02-03-2012
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

I haven't shot any ads in about 2 years but last week I did a group shot for a local telecommunication company I ll post a pic if I get one

here are a few random pics more like photographer tests
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _DSC9041.jpg (97.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 415541_10150787452813378_807733377_12483593_115021997_o.jpg (47.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 332497_10150751430223378_807733377_12379358_1824922900_o.jpg (71.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Capdxtgsurre.JPG (184.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg _DSC5965_pp.jpg (46.2 KB, 3 views)

backstage pass

New editorial!

backstage pass

I'm sorry for the spam. x)

Two new pics from my last test-shoot with Heike Himmel.

V.I.P.

I like the last black and white... your making great eye contact w/ the camera...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, members, model, pics, post