How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-02-2011
front row

so cool you get to meet them all Trevo!
Are going to post your pictures?

13-02-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisFashionMuse View Post
it was during mens paris ss2011 shows! i guess having a conversation with a friend you know compared to meeting someone you don't know or barely know is a completely different conversation
True indeed, either way idc he was nice with me and my friends the night of the GQ party and even better the next day! He just kept thanking us for being around and supportive and stuff.

While on the other hand, Simon Nessman seemed like he didn't want to be bothered. Kind of gave me the same vibes Chanel Iman does sometimes, still love them both but enjoy being around Sean much much more.

Also saw Eniko Mihalik last night and like always she was incredibly pleasant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREVOFASHIONISTO View Post
I have a photo of Monika, Daria S., Aminata, Lisanne, Iekeliene, Theres, Saskia. All of the girls are super sweet especially Monika who took time to chat with fans after Rag & Bone. Unfortunately due to Caroline B.N. Getting I'll at Rag & Bone I couldn't snap a shot of her.

Rasa is sweet and looks like a child with her glasses on...I didn't realize I was standing next to Kori Richardson but she looked so angry so I didn't say n e thing
have you been at the tents? i might have seen you around!

Last edited by nightclubbing; 13-02-2011 at 04:38 PM.
13-02-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREVOFASHIONISTO View Post
I have a photo of Monika, Daria S., Aminata, Lisanne, Iekeliene, Theres, Saskia. All of the girls are super sweet especially Monika who took time to chat with fans after Rag & Bone. Unfortunately due to Caroline B.N. Getting I'll at Rag & Bone I couldn't snap a shot of her.
aww you don't know much this means to me right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightclubbing View Post

While on the other hand, Simon Nessman seemed like he didn't want to be bothered. Kind of gave me the same vibes Chanel Iman does sometimes, still love them both but enjoy being around Sean much much more.
while I wish this is not true at all

trendsetter

You? Ugh. So disappointed. He still took pictures but he had this air of like... arrogance about him. Really rubbed me the wrong way.

fashion elite

Quote:
You? Ugh. So disappointed. He still took pictures but he had this air of like... arrogance about him. Really rubbed me the wrong way.
I've never met him but i've always got that impression from him in interviews. It comes of like he hates modeling, hates fashion, hates the interviewer and would rather be anywhere else.

13-02-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Nooooo. Why must it be my two absolute favs? First Chanel, now Simon. I still love them but its hard to hear.

scenester

Wondering about Daphne, Freja, Samantha Gradoville, and Barbara Palvin.

21-02-2011
V.I.P.

^ i saw Barbara once, but i haven't talked to her, she was with her sister at my university (where her sis also study), and i didn't want to bother them. so i only can speak about her look: even MORE beautiful and pretty in person, looks more skinny, she has a really nice body, she's not tall (okay, we know that last one). they were smoking if i've seen correctly.
i posted this little story in her thread, and she responded me on her twitter, she usually answer of the messages of her fans, she taking photos with them on the street, so i think she's a sweetie

21-02-2011
backstage pass

Has anyone met Julia Saner?

21-02-2011
fashion elite

i met chanel iman at a party once about 2 years ago- we share a mutual friend- omg she definitely had her nose in the air all of us that were at the same table all spoke english and she just sat there on her blackberry. i never cared for her but when i introduced myself she just said hi with not even a faint smile or happy to be around us.
the friend that we both share apologized the next day and said "im sorry if her mood/attitude ruined the night" which it did.

front row

Barbara seems really nice. She is only about 5'7 though. (She's young, has time to grow)

A photographer I know met Vlada. He said she was extremely nice, but so so so skinny. He said he could rap one arm around her waist! (maybe a bit exaggerated)

Has anyone met Bambi or Lara? two of my favorites.

22-02-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascination90 View Post
Has anyone met Julia Saner?
I've met her at the Hugo Boss show but i did not talk to her. She seemed nice but pretty shy.

22-02-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemodelbook View Post
Karolina Kurkova,Freja,Snejana,Heidi Mount(uugh B***H),Caroline Brasch Nielsen,Julia Saner, Cesar Casier,Jon Kortajarena,Patrick Kafka,Reid Prebenda,Joan Smalls,Paolo Anchisi,Lily Cole,Alexandra Tretter (LOVELY!!!), basically the whole Hugo Boss f/w 11 cast
i heared freja was late for the show quite a few hours?

rising star

I got to meet Carmen Kass and Karolina Kurkova at the Michael Kors NYFW Show. Carmen Kass was very sweet, smiling, and took a picture with me.

22-02-2011
tfs star

a good friend of mine is good friends with irina kulikova, so i've met her a few times. she is super sweet and approachable, and i liked the fact that she had other interests outside of modeling/fashion.

i will say though she has incredible style and her skin is always flawless and puts everyone else's to shame!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, met, models, person