How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-02-2011
tfs star

the same said friend is also a friend of kasia struss, whom i met only once. i was a big fan of hers before (still am!), but kasia could see through the "keep it cool" BS i was trying to pull off, so finally i lost it and became a big dork in front of her and made her laugh. she's very fun and funny and is someone i would definitely be close pals with!

22-02-2011
Mr. Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytrail View Post
a good friend of mine is good friends with irina kulikova, so i've met her a few times. she is super sweet and approachable, and i liked the fact that she had other interests outside of modeling/fashion.

i will say though she has incredible style and her skin is always flawless and puts everyone else's to shame!
Aah always glad to hear it

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015
23-02-2011
front row

anyone met Constance or Sigrid lately?

23-02-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldeyes View Post
Wondering about Daphne, Freja, Samantha Gradoville, and Barbara Palvin.
Daphne Groeneveld? Very humble and sweet and sort of surprised anyone even noticed her. Photographers were going nuts for all these other people and she was sort of standing on a corner alone so my friend and I went up to her and talked to her for a little bit before we asked for pictures. Just from that little bit of interaction alone she's definitely grown on me.

V.I.P.

Indeed Daphne Groeneveld is very humble and sweet.

Vogue Paris Intern

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeVanity View Post
Indeed Daphne Groeneveld is very humble and sweet.
I was wondering about that because she said in December's Vogue Paris that one day she's run her agency

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susann View Post
anyone met Constance or Sigrid lately?
i met Sigrid last February.
she is nice, but seems tired a lot.
looked completely lifeless...

25-02-2011
front row

oh thats sad to hear...hope she is better now

25-02-2011
V.I.P.

Oh this is a nice thread! i only know Dutch models, but everytime i said something in a thread I get a warning about privacyrulesin my inbox ^o)

25-02-2011
rising star

Today I was shopping in Soho and I went inside the new A.Wang shop and I think I saw Caro Trentini, Hilary Rhoda and Heidi Mount. I'm pretty sure it was Caro and Hilary, but maybe I'm wrong about Heidi. Are these three friends by any chance?

front row

Im quite surprised so few reported model sightings during fashion week

09-03-2011
trendsetter

Well this season in New York I met Ajak Deng, Lily Donaldson, Ethan James, Sebastian Sauve, Marcel Castenmiller, Simon Nessman, Yuri Pleskun, Sean O'Pry, River Viiperi, Adrian Cardoso, Lindsay Wixon, Monika 'Jac' Jagaciak, Jamie Strachan, Rose Cordero, Daphne Groeneveld, Jamie Conday, Izabel Goulart, Arizona Muse and Karlie Kloss. For the most part they were all really cool - some more than others, some I didn't care for after meeting them for the first time and some were a real pleasurable, memorable encounter.

For that latter part I'm mostly talking about Sean, Ethan, Yuri, Lindsay, Daphne and Karlie. Mostly Daphne though, she is just so incredibly precious I can't deal with it. She was talking about how she had a lot of shows one day and had to rush back to the hotel to rest, and that she didn't live in NY because she's still attending school in Poland I just wanted to squeeze her

There were a few that I've met already like Joan Smalls, Eniko Mihalik, Coco Rocha and Behati Prinsloo - Coco had remembered me from previous encounters - her, Eniko and Behati are sweet ladies that I love seeing every chance I get. I could live without Joan though. Sort of stuck up above it all vibe she gives off and not very appreciative of being recognized/acknowledged after shows - came out of the tents with a stern look while everyone else was smiling and interacting with the photographers and the people who approached them.

I spoke my peace on Simon Nessman a page or so ago, next season I'll pass and just wait on Mr. O'Pry again Sebastian, I don't know if I said this before but he is absolutely positively one of the funniest people I have ever met and I loved speaking to him when I got the chance to after Jeremy Scott he stuck with me and my friends for quite some time just chatting up and being silly.

Last edited by nightclubbing; 09-03-2011 at 02:41 AM.
09-03-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightclubbing View Post
Well this season in New York I met Ajak Deng, Lily Donaldson, Ethan James, Sebastian Sauve, Marcel Castenmiller, Simon Nessman, Yuri Pleskun, Sean O'Pry, River Viiperi, Adrian Cardoso, Lindsay Wixon, Monika 'Jac' Jagaciak, Jamie Strachan, Rose Cordero, Daphne Groeneveld, Jamie Conday, Izabel Goulart, Arizona Muse and Karlie Kloss. For the most part they were all really cool - some more than others, some I didn't care for after meeting them for the first time and some were a real pleasurable, memorable encounter.

For that latter part I'm mostly talking about Sean, Ethan, Yuri, Lindsay, Daphne and Karlie. Mostly Daphne though, she is just so incredibly precious I can't deal with it. She was talking about how she had a lot of shows one day and had to rush back to the hotel to rest, and that she didn't live in NY because she's still attending school in Poland I just wanted to squeeze her

There were a few that I've met already like Joan Smalls, Eniko Mihalik, Coco Rocha and Behati Prinsloo - Coco had remembered me from previous encounters - her, Eniko and Behati are sweet ladies that I love seeing every chance I get. I could live without Joan though. Sort of stuck up above it all vibe she gives off and not very appreciative of being recognized/acknowledged after shows - came out of the tents with a stern look while everyone else was smiling and interacting with the photographers and the people who approached them.

I spoke my peace on Simon Nessman a page or so ago, next season I'll pass and just wait on Mr. O'Pry again Sebastian, I don't know if I said this before but he is absolutely positively one of the funniest people I have ever met and I loved speaking to him when I got the chance to after Jeremy Scott he stuck with me and my friends for quite some time just chatting up and being silly.
I have read about coco remembering someone she had met, like, years before. Coco must have a very very good memory.

09-03-2011
trendsetter

She's awesome with that, even remembered my name but it's a part of my twitter and I do occasionally tweet her haha.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightclubbing View Post

But Daphne is dutch
Do you maybe mix up with Monika?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, met, models, person