How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-12-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0del View Post
What about Coco Rocha? I adore her, but someone on Tumblr once told me that she seemed really full of herself...?
Yelling her name when she's on her cell phone might be a bad idea. *shuffles feet* But even despite that I was able to get a pic of her.

27-12-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel29 View Post
^ Trevo, Can you explain the bitchy experiences please? lol

Is it safe to say the Brazilian girls have the best personalities? Very rarely, if at all, have I read of negative experiences involving any of the Brazilian girls!
Think it can simply be said approaching models during NYFW is a gamble, if their having a good or bad day.

Like when I walked up to to Behati Prinsloo and asked if I could take a pic, and she got in my face, asked "what are you a paparazzi?!" & knocked me out with one punch said no and walked away.

tfs star

^OMG! Wow at Behati.. Kinda reminds me of that one chick on Mean Girls when she's like, "Regina punched in the face one time, it was awesome.."

But I don't think is fair to bag on a model during ANY FW.. Stress is stress and some people just handle it differently..

28-12-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.cruz146 View Post
^OMG! Wow at Behati.. Kinda reminds me of that one chick on Mean Girls when she's like, "Regina punched in the face one time, it was awesome.."

But I don't think is fair to bag on a model during ANY FW.. Stress is stress and some people just handle it differently..
Actually the crossed out part is something Mel Gibson purportedly did to a guy who asked to take a picture with him, on the set of the first Lethal Weapon movie. I'm not bitter abut Behati turning me down, and joked at how similiar the two incidents are.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Linkens View Post
Think it can simply be said approaching models during NYFW is a gamble, if their having a good or bad day.

Like when I walked up to to Behati Prinsloo and asked if I could take a pic, and she got in my face, asked "what are you a paparazzi?!" & knocked me out with one punch said no and walked away.
God You are very calm! I think I would have called the police or punched her back on the face, that would made her relax from fashion week since she wouldn't be able to do anymore shows with a purple eye .

V.I.P.

The crossed out part didn't happen - he is joking! Behati only said no and walked away.

28-12-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Linkens View Post

no she is a bitch period i had a rude experience with her when it wasnt fashion week

28-12-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPedro View Post
God You are very calm! I think I would have called the police or punched her back on the face, that would made her relax from fashion week since she wouldn't be able to do anymore shows with a purple eye .
That part was a joke. And in that dramatic re-enactment I was unconcious, so how could I have punched her back if I had even wanted to? But tell Behati "hit me again & I'll tell the ASPCA you're abusing dumb animals" perhaps.

Last edited by Tom Linkens; 28-12-2010 at 01:12 PM.
28-12-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by before View Post
Has anyone met Mariacarla, if so, how was she?
my friend says she is really nice.

about Chanel it was on Valentine's Day, but I have had two experiences with her. Both occasions she acted stuck up and as if she was better than everyone. I used to like her as a model but now im a little over her

28-12-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by before View Post
Has anyone met Mariacarla, if so, how was she?
not as warm as you would expect from an italian quite cold and uninterested to take care of fans (at least that day with me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel29 View Post
is it safe to say the Brazilian girls have the best personalities? Very rarely, if at all, have I read of negative experiences involving any of the Brazilian girls!

yes brazilians are great: raquel, isabeli, aline weber, bruna. something special about them for real

also; when asked, Bianca Balti said this:

Quote:
Best of all is Isabeli and the second is Gisele, which could be a snob with other models, but is not. She knows everybody's name and always says "hi", very nice. Jeisa Chiminazzo also need to be quoted, she helped me early in my career because I did not know any english and she taught me a lot because she spoke Italian.

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREVOFASHIONISTO View Post
my friend says she is really nice.

about Chanel it was on Valentine's Day, but I have had two experiences with her. Both occasions she acted stuck up and as if she was better than everyone. I used to like her as a model but now im a little over her
That's just how she is from my experience. People don't seem to realize that how these girls act at VS events and outside of them are two different deals. They have to be a certain way at in-store things. I'm trying to not be over her but... That attitude makes it really hard.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethii View Post
The crossed out part didn't happen - he is joking! Behati only said no and walked away.
Oh, I didn't get that, thanks!

tfs star

Haha I honestly thought that Behati of all people would have been extremely nice. She always comes across as nice when it comes to all her VS work and the show. Guess I was totally off!

Nice to hear good things about the Brazilian girls! No wonder they are so loved in the fashion world, they have the best personalities! Always come across as hardworking and respectful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightclubbing View Post
That's just how she is from my experience. People don't seem to realize that how these girls act at VS events and outside of them are two different deals. They have to be a certain way at in-store things. I'm trying to not be over her but... That attitude makes it really hard.
I find that so interesting! It does seem like at VS events girls put on a 'sweet' mask for the press and fans. I still believe that Adriana and Doutzen are truly good girls though. They came off as genuinely nice. Chanel came off as really forced.

Has anyone met Candice and/or Rosie? I've heard some VERY BAD things about Candice. To me Candice seems like she is the one who has the total 'sweet mask' on. The success is getting to her head. Haven't heard anything about Rosie yet.

How about Ale Ambrosio or Miranda? Anyone?

28-12-2010
scenester

about Victoria's Secret girls:

Chanel = fake, snobby, flaky, attention-seeking, etc. She is nice to you when there are video cameras rolling and people are watching. She is a huge disappointment.

Behati is actually a sweetheart. I have met her at least 3 times outside of VS events, and she was very nice to me and others. You guys caught her on bad days. She is a sweetie.

Candice seemed off at a VS promo event I happened to catch. However, she was nice outside of VS-related situations that I have met her.

Erin is pretty nice. She has her moments. Don't bother her when she is smoking is all I am saying.

Adriana is not the sweetheart everyone make her out to be, but since she is so big, the girl can be however she wants. She is not fake like Chanel, but Adri's level of fame affects things.

Allesandra is fake. This goes well with nightclubbing's comment about how models act at VS events and outside. She is a diva. Actually, the only reason why she is such a big name is because she calls the paparazzi and gives them information on her whereabouts. That is how she keeps her name and status out there. There was an incident where she flipped the paps off when they came to exactly where she told them to be. Way to bite the hands that help you stay in the spotlight.

Gisele is actually a nice person. Very misunderstood.

28-12-2010
tfs star

Has anybody here ever had an encounter with Natasha? I'm very interested to know..

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, met, models, person