How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-10-2012
V.I.P.

Have people found Karlie bitchy/fake or nice?

31-10-2012
V.I.P.

^ i've only heard nice things so far. she taking photos together with fans on the street, having conversation with them and stuff.

01-11-2012
front row

I have met quite a few, The nicest by far has been Hailey Clauson shes probably the sweetest model, if not person i have ever met. I randomely walked up to her in nyc and she carried out the conversation so easily. Asked me my name, where i was from, why i was in nyc, and reached out her hand to shake mine when we were done talking. she was so sweet to me a random stranger! She was also extremely tall. im 6'1 and she seemed just as tall as me wearing flat shoes.

Other nice models i have met are Suvi Koponen, Nyasha, Jessica White, Sean Opry, Karlie Kloss was lovely!
Then the models i have met who werent very pleasent were Sigrid Agren, Kim Noorda, Chanel Iman and the worst of all was Joan Smalls and Coco Rocha. Joan always looks grouchy leaving shows and refused me a picture. Coco Rocha snarled at me when i asked for a picture and kept walking

01-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by intern22 View Post
I have met quite a few, The nicest by far has been Hailey Clauson shes probably the sweetest model, if not person i have ever met. I randomely walked up to her in nyc and she carried out the conversation so easily. Asked me my name, where i was from, why i was in nyc, and reached out her hand to shake mine when we were done talking. she was so sweet to me a random stranger! She was also extremely tall. im 6'1 and she seemed just as tall as me wearing flat shoes.

Other nice models i have met are Suvi Koponen, Nyasha, Jessica White, Sean Opry, Karlie Kloss was lovely!
Then the models i have met who werent very pleasent were Sigrid Agren, Kim Noorda, Chanel Iman and the worst of all was Joan Smalls and Coco Rocha. Joan always looks grouchy leaving shows and refused me a picture. Coco Rocha snarled at me when i asked for a picture and kept walking
Thank you. I love hearing this stuff. I find it hard to like rude models.

01-11-2012
fashion elite

I'm sure Karlie is a nice girl. She's always smiling & energetic in her FTV videos How about Sui He? Anyone?

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuchan92 View Post
I'm sure Karlie is a nice girl. She's always smiling & energetic in her FTV videos How about Sui He? Anyone?
Yes karlie was very sweet and super tall. The chinese models are all very humble and sweet. I seen Liu Wen in pearls chinese restaurant in manhattan. I just stared at her because i couldnt remember her name. She caught me staring and smiled... sooo cute and innocent

02-11-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Heard this many times about Joan.. Makes me rethink on her!
Posted via Mobile Device

02-11-2012
front row

Shes appears to be nice in interviews but in person i would NEVER approach her again, she has a very arrogant vibe. it ruined my sisters day when she refused us so rudely and my sister WAS a huge fan of hers. very upsetting

02-11-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Yes karlie was very sweet and super tall. The chinese models are all very humble and sweet. I seen Liu Wen in pearls chinese restaurant in manhattan. I just stared at her because i couldnt remember her name. She caught me staring and smiled... sooo cute and innocent
Aww Liu Wen She's a happy-go-lucky kind of girl. That's the vibe i get from her Too bad about the Joan Small incident. Maybe she wasn't in the mood during that time? She seems to be nice in her interviews.

fashion elite

Quote:
Shes appears to be nice in interviews but in person i would NEVER approach her again, she has a very arrogant vibe. it ruined my sisters day when she refused us so rudely and my sister WAS a huge fan of hers. very upsetting
Awww, yeah you aren't the only one who has said this maybe..I was wrong about her I didn't want to believe she was so mean
Posted via Mobile Device

02-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuchan92 View Post
Aww Liu Wen She's a happy-go-lucky kind of girl. That's the vibe i get from her Too bad about the Joan Small incident. Maybe she wasn't in the mood during that time? She seems to be nice in her interviews.
She's never in the mood then.. She looks so mean. I have also met her and I would never dare to approach her to be honest. As intern22 said, she has such an arrogant vibe and she always looks mad. Looks like reality and interviews are both really distinctive things.
Other girls that weren't really nice : Frida Gustavsson, Lindsey Wixson..

I agree about Liu one of the sweetest you would ever meet! She's always smiling, she's got such a positive vibe and will always stop for you to take a picture.

Last edited by Valentine27; 02-11-2012 at 07:14 AM.
02-11-2012
backstage pass

omg thank god I didn't go up to hear when I saw her, I would have ended up in tears lol

02-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:

i agree! from my experience, Karlie super adorable while Kim Noorda and Coco Rocha bored by everyone and unapprochable

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANCY ITALY View Post
i agree! from my experience, Karlie super adorable while Kim Noorda and Coco Rocha bored by everyone and unapprochable
Thanks everyone for sharing about Karlie! Now that she's so successful there are bad things said about her so I'm glad to hear how nice she is. And ugh as if I didn't already dislike Coco enough thanks to her extreme self-adoration.

02-11-2012
fashion elite

Thanks for telling about Joan I won't ever approach her then!
Posted via Mobile Device

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, met, models, person