How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by intern22 View Post
Havent met her yet but according to several of her classmates in Denmark she was not a very sweet girl and had "social issues" i have no idea what they mean by that. But shes pretty though!
Here is something else on that from this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnModeArtiste View Post
One my model friend met her and spoke a lot with her, she told me that she's shy, a bit awkward sometimes ... but she also have "problems" with other things ... I can PM you if you want because I can clearly not talk about this thing here ...

05-11-2012
front row

Lindsey Wixson, and despite my hopes, she was extremely cold, and didn't even say a proper thank you when I complemented her work. All she said was "Okay..yeah..". I looked like a fool after that.

05-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlovethisway View Post
Lindsey Wixson, and despite my hopes, she was extremely cold, and didn't even say a proper thank you when I complemented her work. All she said was "Okay..yeah..". I looked like a fool after that.
Wow!! That's terrible! Heard she is horrible enough times now to know she definitely is.

Has anyone had any experiences with Freja, Abbey or Arizona?

05-11-2012
trendsetter

Arizona is hit or miss, sometimes she's just... Not there. Other times she really engages and makes good conversation. I guess it depends on times and situations. I've only met Abbey once and it wasn't major for me so I couldn't tell you.

The most memorable recent encounter I have had was .. Probably a couple of seasons ago, I don't remember too well but Bianca Balti was at an event in New York and probably was the sweetest thing ever. I still have hearts in my eyes from just being around her. She didn't sound anything like I expected, and was very surprised to have an American fan.

Who else.. Brad Koenig, very cool. Stephanie Seymour? Not so much. Edita's a gem but I think everyone knows that. I'd kick it with Yuri and Cole every day if I could they are just really cool down to earth guys. I think I said something in here about my bus rides with Isabella Melo last fashion week, which still cracks me up. She's a very sweet and polite girl. Highlights for me were meeting/talking to Aymeline Valade, Patrick O'Donnell and Willy Cartier. All very nice and friendly, take the time to talk to you and get to know you and don't really act above it all which more than a few models do around fans. I get that sometimes people act obnoxious, but when someone isn't coming to you flipping and flailing or is just telling you that they're a fan of your work it wouldn't kill to keep your head out of your behind and be happy that someone notices you outside of a crowd.

front row

Heard the same about Lindsey. God knows how she gets work. She's not that hot.

fashion elite

So Lindsey and Joan are kinda mean.. Still so surprised about Joan but several people have said this many times
Posted via Mobile Device

05-11-2012
V.I.P.

hmm..we all have good and bad days don't we? and one persons opinion isn't always the right one...so don't judge before you meet the person yourself.

V.I.P.

^ yes but after multiple opinions........

V.I.P.

It's great to know about Isabella And too bad about Joan and Lindsey, too. I don't think it is that hard to be humble and polite, but I guess success really gets to some people.

05-11-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady stardust View Post
hmm..we all have good and bad days don't we? and one persons opinion isn't always the right one...so don't judge before you meet the person yourself.
While I totally agree with you, it's one thing to have good and bad days, but for every day to be a bad day from all different sources at all different levels - there's really no defending it.

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuchan92 View Post
Anyone have met Saskia De Brauw? I'm curious to know!
^Nothing but love and inspiration from her. Everybody loves working with her as well, cos she's in for anything that captures the energy of the shoot. On top of that she is humble.And no Im not her booker...

V.I.P.

^lol. Thanks, makes me love her even more.

Anyone has stories about Daria Strokous? From what I can make up of the video's, pictures and tweets, she seems so sweet

05-11-2012
trendsetter

Daria's a doll!

V.I.P.

I found this post about Linnea Regnander from Jen Kao's S/S 2013 show. She seems adorable!

Quote:
Back from Jen Kao’s fashion show today!

I have done her fashion show back in february and I like dressing for her! But anyway, the girl in the picture is my model that I dressed. Her name was Linnea and she was the sweetest lil thing! Her dress coat was mad easy to put on, but the Asian inspired shoes were hell to put on. I was so concerned for all the models, because they had to put glue on the soles and on their feet! So crazy!

Linnea was the first girl to be out on the runway as well. She came back and I was like “How’d it go?!” She was like “It went well! I didn’t fall or nobody fell! I’m happy for everyone!” I enjoyed this season’s Jen Kao’s fashion show. Before she left she thanked me and gave me hug in the end <3 So sweet!
glitteronthestreets.tumblr

05-11-2012
backstage pass

has anyone met izabel goulart? i always wondered what she was like. i saw an interview where she was very sweet and friendly...
but anyhow i get the feeling she might be a little bitchy...i don't know why exactly...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, met, models, person