How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-01-2013
V.I.P.

Kasia Struss, Daria Strokous, and Julia Nobis are for sure three girls I want to meet.

16-02-2013
backstage pass

Benjamin Jarvis anyone?

08-03-2013
V.I.P.

as much as people on here like to hate Cara D. seems to be one of the most humble models to her fans, and they literally attack her asking for pics and autographs and she manages to take time to ask their names and sign. Whether it's boosting her ego or not (not my business) but regarding models who have nowhere near close as much as fans yet still act not so pleasant *cough, cough Joan and Agyness* it's nice to see videos of her engaging

08-03-2013
V.I.P.

I noticed that as well about Cara.
She seems very nice in general no matter whether it's towards her fans, other models, the stylists or interviewers.
It's great to see how appreciative she is for her success.

08-03-2013
V.I.P.

That's great to hear about Cara. Just because I don't like her and have been annoyed with seeing her everywhere, doesn't mean I can't appreciate good qualities about her. And if what you're saying is true, then good for her.

fashion icon

That's great to hear! I echo the sentiments above - just because I don't like someone as a model, doesn't mean I can't like someone as a person. Great to hear those news.

08-03-2013
backstage pass

She's always seemed like a nice, goofy person, so I'm not too surprised to hear that. I don't really like her that much as a model myself (except in print), but it's always nice to hear about good behavior from models.

V.I.P.

I agree, I like her enthusiasm and endearing personality in the background footage I've seen of her.

11-03-2013
V.I.P.

I'm glad she isn't malicious like a lot of models I've heard about. In show exit videos she always poses with people never running off saying she has to go, even if she does. I am not a fan of her work, runway or editorial, but she is super nice to her fans. I really do have to give her props for that.

11-03-2013
trendsetter

My friend met Cara outside Burberry and she topped to talk and take pictures, she even invited them to go along to the next show with her but the body guard she had said no. What a shame really, she is a lovely girl!

14-03-2013
rising star

So bad to hear that about Lily and Frida...
I still love them though !

14-03-2013
V.I.P.

Has anyone here met Vanessa in person? I want to know if she is as nice in real life as she is online :p

14-03-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaars View Post
Has anyone here met Vanessa in person? I want to know if she is as nice in real life as she is online :p
Had the pleasure of meeting Vanessa axente backstage at a show very recently.I randomly walked up to her while she was sitting in hair and makeup. I congratulated her on her vogue Italia cover. She put her hand to her heart and said thank you so much and revealed to me the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. She's absolutely radiant. (And definitely taller than "5'11.5")
Posted via Mobile Device

14-03-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by intern22 View Post
Had the pleasure of meeting Vanessa axente backstage at a show very recently.I randomly walked up to her while she was sitting in hair and makeup. I congratulated her on her vogue Italia cover. She put her hand to her heart and said thank you so much and revealed to me the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. She's absolutely radiant. (And definitely taller than "5'11.5")
Posted via Mobile Device
THIS is exactly what I was hoping to hear.
I can't imagine how beautiful her smile is in person, if it's absolutely stunning on film. I definitely have a new lady crush. And for some reason I always had a hunch she was definitely a 6 footer. That makes me like her all the more!

15-03-2013
fashion icon

Julia Nobis or Tilda anyone? Or Saskia? And what is Anja like?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, met, models, person