How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-12-2010
scenester

natasha poly is nice. never experienced a bad moment with her.

28-12-2010
tfs star

Erin smokes?! Wow! I seriously cannot imagine her as a smoker.

nowalmart how do you know all these VS models? Have you met Lily A or Rosie? I'm dying to know about Rosie.

29-12-2010
scenester

i am involved behind the scenes

feel free to ask about non-vs girls

lily a and her sister ruby are both nice. she is not impressive imo as a model but she is a genuine person. the people who manages her during vsfs are jackasses though fyi.

29-12-2010
front row

I've always wondered, what's Selita Ebanks like?

29-12-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel29 View Post
Haha I honestly thought that Behati of all people would have been extremely nice. She always comes across as nice when it comes to all her VS work and the show. Guess I was totally off!

Nice to hear good things about the Brazilian girls! No wonder they are so loved in the fashion world, they have the best personalities! Always come across as hardworking and respectful.

I find that so interesting! It does seem like at VS events girls put on a 'sweet' mask for the press and fans. I still believe that Adriana and Doutzen are truly good girls though. They came off as genuinely nice. Chanel came off as really forced.

Has anyone met Candice and/or Rosie? I've heard some VERY BAD things about Candice. To me Candice seems like she is the one who has the total 'sweet mask' on. The success is getting to her head. Haven't heard anything about Rosie yet.

How about Ale Ambrosio or Miranda? Anyone?
Quote:
Erin smokes?! Wow! I seriously cannot imagine her as a smoker.

nowalmart how do you know all these VS models? Have you met Lily A or Rosie? I'm dying to know about Rosie.
I kind of got wide eyed when I saw Erin smoking but I mean, not too surprised about it. I just thought she'd be one of those to really take care of her body since she's into fitness and all of that.

Lily A is a total doll I wish that girl knew how to walk though. Incredibly nice both times I've met her.

Rosie is another one that's super sweet I wanted to die I couldn't believe how nice she was at least with me. Alessandra is always nice with me and I've never met her at a VS event, actually after the VSFS when she saw me and my friends across the street from the nightclub she waved us over for hugs and pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowalmart View Post
about Victoria's Secret girls:

Chanel = fake, snobby, flaky, attention-seeking, etc. She is nice to you when there are video cameras rolling and people are watching. She is a huge disappointment.

Behati is actually a sweetheart. I have met her at least 3 times outside of VS events, and she was very nice to me and others. You guys caught her on bad days. She is a sweetie.

Erin is pretty nice. She has her moments. Don't bother her when she is smoking is all I am saying.

Allesandra is fake. This goes well with nightclubbing's comment about how models act at VS events and outside. She is a diva. Actually, the only reason why she is such a big name is because she calls the paparazzi and gives them information on her whereabouts. That is how she keeps her name and status out there. There was an incident where she flipped the paps off when they came to exactly where she told them to be. Way to bite the hands that help you stay in the spotlight.
Gonna agree with everything save for Alessandra because I've never met her at a VS event and she's always been a doll to me and my girls (and homeboy) haha. As for Erin... She doesn't really seem to be approachable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soBlu View Post
I've always wondered, what's Selita Ebanks like?
She's real. Hahaha, just cool and easy to talk to always laughing and fun.

Last edited by nightclubbing; 29-12-2010 at 12:29 AM.
29-12-2010
scenester

i have not interacted much with rosie so i can't really tell you.

shannan click is nice btw. she is always approachable.

someone mentioned the brazillian girls being the nicest. yes, they can be but it's not deeply genuine.

izabel goulart is a HUGE DIVA. she is not that real if you get what i mean. a little birdie told me she was complaining and whining on the phone about her outfits and status during rehearsals.

isabelli can be nice but unfortunately when she is with ale and izabel, she is a different person. =(

29-12-2010
scenester

keep in mind the models treat everyone differently in different situations

of course, if you are simply a fan and is there for a specific vs model around vs events or vsfs-related (shows, prs, parties), the models are prepared to be nice. it is their job.

some girls still are not that great with fans but most are. however, when you work behind the scene and you are involved doing other things, not all "angels" are that angelic.

29-12-2010
tfs star

Can you talk about any other girls? I'd love to know more about Adriana too please!

I'm very curious about Jeisa Chiminazzo, Flavia and Caroline Trentini. If anyone has met them please let me know!

Are the VS models all really friends? I feel sometimes that this atmosphere they create that everybody loves eachother is kinda fake lol Chanel seems like the odd one out half the time...

Last edited by Gabriel29; 29-12-2010 at 01:17 AM.
29-12-2010
windowshopping

^Yeah when they were talking about each other in between segments of the VSFS I was trying to imagine Chanel interacting with the others and I really couldn't. Girl can be a good model IMO but she doesn't seem to fit in with this "VS family" she loves so much.

And any bad words about Behati I'm going to pretend to have never read. I love her too much!

Quote:
Has anyone met Candice and/or Rosie? I've heard some VERY BAD things about Candice. To me Candice seems like she is the one who has the total 'sweet mask' on. The success is getting to her head.
I too am intrigued about Candice, I used to adore her like the rest of the world but overload plus something just seeming very "off" about her has bumped her right down my list. It's a shame 'cause I do love her pictures but I just can't recapture it. Anyone had any experiences with her?

29-12-2010
V.I.P.

Zuzana G. has such a potty mouth but i love it
i swear every other word that comes out of her mouth is cuss word

29-12-2010
scenester

Adriana outside of modeling work seems to have been traumatize by all the fame. she is a big name so everyone deals with her, but adriana has her moments. all i can say is that she has enough money and is too big to be down-to-earth. she treats different people differently is all i can say without outing myself in the industry by specifying a situation.

sometimes, i don't get why Ale Ambrosio is so snobby and into herself since without makeup, girlfriend does not look that great. she has a nice body though, but she is way overestimating herself.

all of these vs girls are big. so i can't blame them too much for being full of it, but none of them all combined is bad as Chanel. she tries so hard. she is a horrible actress. Chanel is one of those mean girls in high school that thinks she is cool traveling with her posse. It just makes you lame.

---
Caroline Trentini is very sweet and fun. she is charming. there is never arrogance.

Coco Rocha has been known to be nice but after her stint with MTV and trying to brand herself this September, Coco has been inconsistent lately. I asked her for a picture after a NYFW show and all she did was stood there and laugh and ignore me.

Rose Cordero is very arrogant. I witnessed backstage how she did her mean girl walk and fake i am better than you "thanks" when a model/face of Chanel congratulated her on her Vogue Paris cover. She is just =(...

Joan Smalls She is not obnoxious, but there is something off about that girl. I can't find the words.

As for Black models, I love Jourdan Dunn! She is true. Arlenis and Sessillee are sweet and very nice. Chanel and Rose need to take lessons and eat some humble pie.

And Candice is not as bad as everyone here puts her out to be. Outside of VS events, Candice is nice to me. And I think that is important, because she gets to be more herself outside VS. Erin has been very approachable for me. Behati is a consistent sweetie outside vs events and at vs events. She actually is the sweetest for me out of all the vs girls that have walked for at least 2 shows.

most of the asian models are nice and humble. not a big fan of Tao Okomoto. don't care.

Again, my experiences are not like that of fans...

Last edited by nowalmart; 29-12-2010 at 02:22 AM.
29-12-2010
V.I.P.

[quote=nowalmart;8428709]
sometimes, i don't get why Ale Ambrosio is so snobby and into herself since without makeup, girlfriend does not look that great. she has a nice body though, but she is way overestimating herself.

quote]
Hmm I could say the same for many many models.. and people in real life

29-12-2010
V.I.P.

Also I'm glad to see Behati is nice.. always knew she was a lovely girl.

But as for Adriana she isn't a massive diva though?

29-12-2010
scenester

here is a picture i took

29-12-2010
scenester

adriana is not a diva just can be weird in a not nice way at times

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, met, models, person