How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-12-2010
trendsetter

OOF that is a rough picture of Ale, but I can agree with you about Joan, Jourdan, Arlenis & Sessilee nowalmart! There is something very... You can't put a finger on it with Joan.

29-12-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREVOFASHIONISTO View Post
Zuzana G. has such a potty mouth but i love it
i swear every other word that comes out of her mouth is cuss word
Do you mean Zuzana Gregorova?
Can you tell more about her? She seems to be a good timer and a nice girl.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowalmart View Post
i have not interacted much with rosie so i can't really tell you.

shannan click is nice btw. she is always approachable.

someone mentioned the brazillian girls being the nicest. yes, they can be but it's not deeply genuine.

izabel goulart is a HUGE DIVA. she is not that real if you get what i mean. a little birdie told me she was complaining and whining on the phone about her outfits and status during rehearsals.

isabelli can be nice but unfortunately when she is with ale and izabel, she is a different person. =(
I love Isabeli, but here in Brasil the press doesn't really like her, not that I'm on the press side they can be really annoying, but I remember a few years ago, Isabeli's son Lucas was getting baptised and she had just divorced Henri and a reporter came to talk to her and asked about Henri and she said lots of rough things to him and even pulled him off (the reporter) since then she kind of gain a status of stuck up, and you can't forget her fights on Twitter!
Anyway, her scrappy side makes her even more beautiful!

Last edited by xPedro; 29-12-2010 at 08:45 AM.
29-12-2010
V.I.P.

Thanks so much for the info Nowalmart, do you know anything about the old schoolers: Heidi, Tyra, Karolina, Naomi and the others?

I don't have a problem with Alessandra being a diva and several months ago I started to wonder if she courts the paps, which was confirmed a few months ago in another thread. My take is that Alessandra wants to be both a model and a "star," and to her credit, she is willing to work for it too and also "feed her fanbase." I think that Alessandra is one of the most talented models around, and is in the same league as Raquel, Coco, Anja and Karlie when it comes to posing and her editorial / printwork, but while other top models in her league like Coco, Daria, Natalia and Gisele are pursuing other interests, going the less-is-more route and / or are burned out / complacent, and I don't begrudge them scaling back their modeling activities, but at the same time I appreciate and give props to Alessandra for taking on big and not-so-big modeling assignments, to me Alessandra is a model who loves to model, although I do know that she takes on entrepreneurial and "personality" projects as well.

BTW, does anyone know if some drama went down between Ale and VS during the late summer / early fall, because it looks like there was some odd stuff was going on like Alessandra's name not being mentioned in press releases? Although, if something went down, I am very, very pleased that it got resolved.

I would have to know why she flipped off the photographer, because even if a celeb is courting the paps, they can be incredibly rude and dehumanizing; also, I have seen people flip off photographers jokingly, it is a crude thing to do, but whatever. I don't have a problem with celebs who enjoy and seek attention, as long as they don't go around claiming what private people they are.

Last edited by agee; 29-12-2010 at 10:45 AM.
29-12-2010
front row

Quote:
about Victoria's Secret girls:

Behati is actually a sweetheart. I have met her at least 3 times outside of VS events, and she was very nice to me and others. You guys caught her on bad days. She is a sweetie.
That's basically what I said. What luck I saw her when she was having an off day. And I would've deserved to feel Coco's wrath. But she let let me live..and take a pic of her.

goodbye kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPedro View Post
I love Isabeli, but here in Brasil the press doesn't really like her, not that I'm on the press side they can be really annoying, but I remember a few years ago, Isabeli's son Lucas was getting baptised and she had just divorced Henri and a reporter came to talk to her and asked about Henri and she said lots of rough things to him and even pulled him off (the reporter) since then she kind of gain a status of stuck up, and you can't forget her fights on Twitter!
Me too, I think she's a nice and lovely person but if you piss her off, she can be very unnice

29-12-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPedro View Post
and you can't forget her fights on Twitter!
I see nothing to be judgemental about. Anyone have screencaps?

scenester

i have worked with heidi. she is very professional. she is a mother and we talked about her children. she is all about business. karolina is also very professional. they both are very grounded models since they have been in the industry for so long.

29-12-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel29 View Post
^^ well isn't people talking about experiences with models considered model behavior? we are discussing the way models behave, what's wrong?
That is my understanding as well.

Nowalmart, do you have any photographer descriptions or stories?

Do you know / know of any of these models:
Maryna - I Maryna and am almost afraid to ask this question.
Sasha
Iris
Anja
Daria
Magdalena
Eniko
Natalia

29-12-2010
V.I.P.

haha I so enjoy this discussion
thanks nowalmart for all the information, very interesting

do you (or anybody else) may have experiences with Karmen P.? she comes off as really laid back and humble, from what I saw in model talks and interviews.
I would so like to meet her

front row

Thank you for the information nowalmart!

Have you ever worked with Jeneil, Bianca Balti or Du Juan?
And, I know you already touched on this, but would you say that Joan has a good head on her shoulders?

29-12-2010
fashion insider

Tati Cotilar and Daphne Cejas, in Buenos Aires Fashion Week, such a cuttie both!

29-12-2010
trendsetter

I still want some full MCB stories and... Anyone have a chance to breathe near Naomi?

scenester

i have interacted with Naomi C twice and both times she was nice but then she had to be.

Tati Cotilar and Daphne Cejas i agree are nice. the argentinians are all nice. tetyana m and naomi p are so very nice girls.

Jeneil is sweet. my friends like her. Bianca Balti i have nothing bad to ever say about her. Du Juan is very cool and very gorgeous in person.

Joan does have a very good head on her shoulders, but nightclubbing and i seem to agree that there is something off about her in person. there are no words to describe it at the moment.

Karmen can be very shy. she is a humble person with a good sense of humor. she really just wants to be treated like a regular person but it is hard when you are so tall and pretty.

you do not have to worry about Maryna. she is sweet. just don't be around her with a bunch of straight men. the boys are all over her. i had to restrain my boyfriend.

Sasha is just so cute. she smokes a lot so her voice is sometimes off but she is really nice. she has a good soul just like in person as on video.

Iris is nice. she has the sweetest voice.

Anja has been very sweet around me.

Daria w or daria s? both are very nice. daria w is just too gorgeous.

Magdalena is so flirty and girly. she is very funny.

Eniko is very friendly. she is the girl to party with.

Natalia i'm sorry but i don't get the best vibes around her and i really want to. there is something very off about her and i wish i can believe in all the charity and giving.

photographer descriptions or stories??? do you mean what do i think of certain photographers?

30-12-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Rose Cordero is very arrogant. I witnessed backstage how she did her mean girl walk and fake i am better than you "thanks" when a model/face of Chanel congratulated her on her Vogue Paris cover. She is just =(...
Rose seems very fiesty. She looks like she could be a real effin bitch.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, met, models, person