How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-12-2010
V.I.P.

nowalmart, can you give some insight on...

Beatriz Barros? I hear bad things about the girl all the time.

Georgina S?

Snejana Onopka?

Anna Selezneva?

Tyra Bank? I hear she's very Chanel Iman, FAKE!!

30-12-2010
front row

LOL, sorry to add on to the list but what about Lais Ribeiro, Ataui Deng, Anastasia Kuznetsova, Alek Wek or Crystal Renn?

30-12-2010
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel29 View Post
Erin smokes?! Wow! I seriously cannot imagine her as a smoker.

nowalmart how do you know all these VS models? Have you met Lily A or Rosie? I'm dying to know about Rosie.
Seems like all the VS models smoke. I'm curious whether anyones ever seen Doutzen smoking (before her pregnancy, obviously.)

30-12-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowalmart View Post

you do not have to worry about Maryna. she is sweet. just don't be around her with a bunch of straight men. the boys are all over her. i had to restrain my boyfriend.

understandable

thanks so much for the insight and information!

backstage pass

The one about Maryna is hilarious. I remember checking her thread and my friend's boyfriend saw a picture of her. He went all "WHO IS THAT? "

And my love for Karmen just doubled when I learned more about her personality. <3

30-12-2010
trendsetter

nowalmart, thanks for your all the insight information, really interesting.

Can you say something nice about, Andi Muise?. She comes across, as a true sweetheart.

30-12-2010
scenester

I remember saying a few words to Yulia Kharlapanova backstage in July and she was super nice, she's very grounded and sweet.
Maryna is really really sweet, she never says no to people who want to take pictures of her (and there are loots during fw), and she's always smiling and positive!
She's part of the nicest models I've met along with Karlie, Jac, Toni and Barbara Palvin I think. These girls are always great!

30-12-2010
scenester

Quote:
Anna Selezneva?
From what I've heard/seen she doesn't seem so nice....I maybe totally wrong, she always looks sweet in the FTV interviews but she seems to be quite haughty at times...

30-12-2010
rising star

I met tati cotliar, naomi preizler, carla gebhart, dafne cejas and antonella graef. the ones from my country

rising star

oh and romina lanaro and chloe bello

scenester

i actually like Ana Beatriz Barros more than ale. she can be demanding and even arrogant but it is because she feels she has been in the industry for so long. the girl just wants her money and she is honest about it. i respect that. she seems to get along with the fellas more but that is the usual case when you market yourself as a sexy girl

Georgina S is always very friendly and easy to talk to

i have witnessed a few of Snejana's bitch moves to other models. she is entertaining to me. some of the top brazillians although they are fake nice are more tolerable than snej. do not cross the girl. she has her inner circle and it is not easy to join it. she is not in the industry to play nice or make many friends.

Anna S is actually nice when you get to know her. she seems to get along better with men. she is really smart but can be a big high nose. anna can be a drama queen. she knows she is beautiful and unique and sometimes she can be really difficult but her outputs are always great.

Tyra Bank gave birth to Chanel Iman! tyra is just the worst example any model ever should aspire to be exactly like but chanel obviously missed the memo. tyra and chanel are both better than all of us... (sarcasm)

Andi Muise and i have been in the same room but nothing more. people i know like her. no bad words.

Lais Ribeiro is really sweet. she actually is very shy so i was so surprise when she was casted for vs. you go girl!

Alek Wek and her niece Ataui Deng are nice.

Anastasia Kuznetsova is a sweetie and very fun girl.

Crystal Renn is your typical nice american southern girl, which is very easy to talk to and get along with.

30-12-2010
V.I.P.

Natalia Vodianova, when she arrived in Ekaterinburg

30-12-2010
V.I.P.

has anyone ever had a nice experience with Chanel Iman
further reason for me to never like her as a model

I believe what was said about Isabeli - she seems like total rock n' roll chick with the attitude to boot, but I kind of like that :p. I also agree with Ale, never met her but she seems to have the snootiest personality in the world - you can hear it when she talks. so annoying, which is why I can't really appreciate her as a model

maryna, magda, and lais seem like sweeties so that's nice to be confirmed

I love this thread. I'm almost a bit scared to ask about Emanuela de Paula and Gracie Carvalho because they're my favorites, but most everyone that has ever met them has had nothing but nice things to say.

30-12-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantomette View Post
Do you mean Zuzana Gregorova?
Can you tell more about her? She seems to be a good timer and a nice girl.
no she i super nice by all means. i just wasnt expecting her to cuss so much i thought it was funny, but her beauty is very intimidating. its those eyebrows and eye color i feel like shed kick my *** .

Out of all the models ive interacted with this year alone i would say the nicest are Raquel Zimmerman, Stella Tennant, Olga Boiko, Edita V., Magdalena Frackowiak, Jessica Clarke, Nils Butler, and Sheila Marquez.

Saw Mirte Maas in Topshop and my friend joke that she was following us because i told him i didnt like her as a model, and since i said that she would go eerywhere we did

30-12-2010
V.I.P.

nowalmart, the picture you posted of Ale, wouldn't she know you took it?? so she'll know you're on tfs exposing every model in the business

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, met, models, person