How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-01-2011
V.I.P.

nowalmart, thank you so much! It's really interesting to know about them more.

03-01-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0del View Post
^ If he is, that'll suck. I'm a huge fan of Yuri, haha
Yuri and most male models except Sean Opry (I've heard) are really easy going an actually nicer than female models. Yuri is one of the coolest down to earth models around. My best friend has even seen him in Popeyes and the were having a full conversation. I saw Cintia sevral times in Soho with her boyfriend who is gorgeous btw. She met up with Emanuela one time and was shopping with Aline another time.

03-01-2011
tfs star

^I'd like to hear more about Sean from people here who've met him.

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowalmart View Post

I love that Hanne Gaby is kinda crazy and bizarre. She is loud fun and spontaneous. The girl cracks me up.

you made my day nowalmart

04-01-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatJenahMckey View Post
^I'd like to hear more about Sean from people here who've met him.
Dont believe 100% of what people write in here, since most of it its based on perception, and in fact you dont know what type of person is behind a computer writing these things or what intentions they have behind these comments. Believe in what you see or in your intuition. You can tell a lot about someone by just looking at their eyes...

Sean has always acted like a gentleman at least when Ive been around, and Julija is not arrogant, shes actually one of the sweetest girls, always smiling, and Im not the son of Anna Wintour...

Last edited by molin; 04-01-2011 at 09:56 AM.
04-01-2011
V.I.P.

nowalmart, I hope you're not annoyed by all these questions but ..

Could you maybe tell something about Monika Jagaciak ?
She is my absolute fave and it would be nice to read something about her!

fashion elite

One of my best friends work on backstage during one season, and told that Kasia Struss & Karmen Pedaru are the most hilarious person you could ever met. But this is also perception

04-01-2011
trendsetter

How about Frida? Has anyone met her??

04-01-2011
V.I.P.

I've only ever met one model...a supermodel in face: Elle Mcpherson on a train in London about 3 months ago, we talked a little. she was very very sweet. she's crazy tall!

05-01-2011
backstage pass

A friend of mine, a photographer, has met Frida and Jac once. Frida was smiley and fun, and Jac was very nice and calm. He doesn't think she's as energetic as Frida, but he says she seems very happy-go-lucky too.

05-01-2011
rising star

I think all of these opinions can be misinterpreted and different situations bring out different personalities in models and of course ALL PEOPLE. read everything with a grain of salt. Only a few girls are bitchy and to be professional now a days is usually more important if a girl is going to last. IZAbel and some of the victoria secret girls have the worst rep from what ive heard but who knows where thats coming from.
PEACE to everyone and a happy new year!

tfs star

Has anyone met Fei Fei Sun, Karmen Pedaru or Ksenia Kahnovich?

06-01-2011
V.I.P.

^I'd love to know about people's encounters with Sun FeiFei.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigida View Post
How about Frida? Has anyone met her??
shes adorable...super nice and
pleasant to be around

06-01-2011
scenester

I am not bothered. Feel free to ask about your models. I was invited to this forum for that purpose since people who have barely met models were negatively commenting. If I have interacted with her or him, I will chime in.

Remember that models are people first of all. It is their job to model. When they are not working and you meet them, they are off duty and just want to be normal unless you are Chanel who crowns herself as the Queen B and treats everyone around her as groupies and paparazzi. I feel bad for her fans.

In my situation, the models are nice and normal because there is usually work. However, there are girls and guys who treat each person differently. Also, keep in mind, that for many of the new girls there are the language and cultural barriers. If you are an intern or someone who does not directly work in the industry as an insider, your experiences may not be as lovely.

I do not blame the older girls who have been doing this for a decade or more to lose patient and to not feel the need to be nice all the time, especially Victoria's Secret girls. This industry makes even Princess Diana jaded and rude.

I am not writing here to insult any models. I am telling you how they are because I have interacted with most of them a handful of times. The secret is that the ones who run away and are quiet are very nice but just shy, and the ones who are publicly friendly on screen and in front of crowds are the ones who are not so pleasant when the cameras are off and no one they think is important is looking.

Sean Opry is a good guy. He has been very sweet around me.

Frida Gustavsson is very sweet. She is a nice girl. She is a tomboy and very friendly and popular with the male models. I think it is cute. She has them all in her hands. Go girl!

Monika Jagaciak is very cute and funny. She has a sweet innocence about her. She is a lovely girl. She is still so young.

Kasia Struss is very funny. She is a professional but she also has fun working. She is very nice. Hanne and her are a great match for roommates.

Karmen Pedaru - I talked about her in #74

Fei Fei Sun is very nice.

Ksenia Kahnovich is also a sweetie.

Last edited by nowalmart; 06-01-2011 at 10:02 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, met, models, person