How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-05-2010
windowshopping

Behati is such a natural cutie~~~

25-09-2010
trendsetter

Hana Soukupova

ELLE Decor via journal-plaza.net

25-09-2010
V.I.P.

^Thanks for posting
Totally not my taste, doesn't feel homey at all.
To me it looks like a bachelor's pad and the decor is overdone, even the dog matches.
But with all that said, good for her.........as long as she likes it

25-09-2010
Vogue Paris Intern

Yes, thanks for posting Helenika!
I find it ironic that Hana's husband says he didn't want his apartment to look like a showroom. Yet it is a beautiful place; I wish I could decorate mine with such works of art.

front row

Jessicas appartment looks nice

25-09-2010
fashion insider

Hana's appartment is perfect So modern and stylish. OMG, it's appartment of my dream

25-09-2010
V.I.P.

LOVE Hanna's house. So chic. AND CLEAN (unlike some other model houses posted here).

Vogue Paris Intern

Coco Rocha's Gramercy Park apartment featured on Vogue.com

Quote:
“When I was first decorating the apartment, I asked an interior designer about adding mirrors just like these, and he estimated a cost of about $15,000,” says Rocha (pictured with husband James Conran) of her living room. “But then I went to Crate & Barrel and found the exact same mirrors—all eight of them— for $200! I love it when I find a good bargain.”

Quote:
“These are Andy Warhol’s actual candleholders. I got them at one of his estate sales and thought they were the coolest thing,” she says. “I gifted them to James, but then he moved in with me and, luckily, I got them back!”

Quote:
“I had a company come in to build my closet,” Rocha says. “There were a few things that were important to me, like drawers for my jewelry, a shoe area, a makeup counter, and plenty of space to put my clothes.” Although she crafted her dream closet, the model admits that half her collection of clothes has overflowed into the closets in her guest bedroom/study.

Quote:
“My closet is full of a lot of vintage pieces, and everything is very random,” she says of choosing her own clothes for her sitting. “I have Tudor-era clothes mixed in with pieces for the 1920s and 1940s.”

Quote:
“One of my favorite things about my closet is my makeup counter,” Rocha says.

Quote:
More closet raiding: A favorite jacket (her mom loved it so much she had a copy made for herself) paired with Conran’s grandfather’s hat.

Quote:
“James is always laughing at me for buying things like very expensive pillows for the bed,” Rocha says of her bedroom. “He thinks they just end up on the floor.”

Quote:
Coco Rocha’s desk inside her study/guest room. “Before, I had a studio, and my guests had to sleep on my couch and I could never go out and watch TV when I wanted,” she says of her spare room. “I grew up with Murphy beds, so we have one in this room. We only bring it down when we have people staying with us.” The desk is lined with antique books the model has collected over the years, and her “mouse pad” was a wedding present from a friend.

Quote:
To the right of the desk in the study, there is a large chest of drawers, a brass candelabra, a mirror—and “a lot of James’s things”—like this bust of Beethoven.

Quote:
“These teapots are from all the different places I have been to for photo shoots—from Morocco to Michigan,” Rocha says. “It was James’s idea to cover the books in old newspaper, and one of the books is actually wrapped in a paper from June 1911, which is almost 100 years before our wedding date.”

Quote:
“I found this dress form on the street. I guess it was a child’s dress form because it’s so small,” Rocha says. “Anyway, there were a couple of pennies glued onto it and I thought it looked great, so I kept gluing pennies to it until I had covered the model. Then I decided to add some feathers to the piece and . . . voilà!”

Quote:
“This piggy bank is one of my favorite things,” Rocha says. “I love how at first glance it looks like a YSL bag, but when you take a closer look you realize it actually reads, yove saved la rent. It’s genius!”

Quote:
“This photograph is a wedding present from Steven Meisel,” Rocha says. “I’ve never liked hanging my model photos in my home, but this is an exception because it almost looks like a painting.”

oh! darling

^ I'm glad Coco decided to put that Meisel photo up. It IS exactly like a painting, and Coco should be really proud of it.

V.I.P.

^I so agree with you.
I have always loved that picture.

14-10-2010
V.I.P.

Wow, Coco's apartment is interesting! I'm not sure I like it or could live in a place like that, but I always love when you can tell everything's her and not just an interior designer's concept and everything's lifeless and unpersonal.
I love that she stocks up on Rimmel cosmets. Did she have a contract with them? The purple sofa is awesome, too!

14-10-2010
Vogue Paris Intern

^ Yes, she has a contract with Rimmel. They even did her makeup for her wedding.

V.I.P.

^Cool, thanks. I've never seen her ads for Rimmel, but she seems like a good choice for them

14-10-2010
V.I.P.

Love Coco's house!

Eva Riccobono's home in Milan

Pics from evariccobono.blogspot.com

||||
||||

Some pics from Italian Vanity Fair August 2010

||||

Last edited by AlbertNoir; 14-10-2010 at 07:23 AM.
15-10-2010
fashion insider

Wow, Coco's house is amazing. I would love to live somewhere like that. Very nice personal touches and very classy. It seems like there's a warm atmosphere as well.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
apartments or homes, houses, models, supermodel