How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-08-2011
fashion elite

i cant believe the new faces are on the list with just one campaign what a joke

11-08-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisFashionMuse View Post
i cant believe the new faces are on the list with just one campaign what a joke
Anais Mali or Carola Remer?

11-08-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxx View Post
Currently there is no list on the site of top earning commercial-only models. Some girls really only do catalog work and that sort of thing and I'm sure they're rolling in the dough, but we don't have a list for it.
I don't know if there needs to be an earnings based list, because that is what the Money Girls list is for, but I think that a list of the top commercial models, perhaps just a top ten would be cool. I can see models like Alyssa Miller, Arlenis Sosa, Lily Aldridge, Marloes Horst, Chrishell Stubbs and the like on that list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aedlacir View Post
Also, to add. With Raquel conquering the F/W 11.12 campaigns, Shiseido contract and Love, Chloe fragrance contract I wonder when she will move to the Money Girls list?
I don't know what to make of Raquel not being on the Money Girls list, she also does not appear on the Forbes list either, I don't know if that means that she and her agents play these things close to the vest when it comes to that information or if that is that the pay for high fashion gigs is not that much, relatively speaking of course.

Isabeli moved down on the icons list.

11-08-2011
V.I.P.

Ikr with isabeli
Also WTF candice not been in the top 50? When other girls have been add it. O_o
Seriously everytime this list just get worse

11-08-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonsoJonathan View Post
Ikr with isabeli
Also WTF candice not been in the top 50? When other girls have been add it. O_o
Seriously everytime this list just get worse
candice was NO.23 for a long time!!

12-08-2011
V.I.P.

^

ohh yeah! she is. sorry, didnt notice it

Last edited by alonsoJonathan; 12-08-2011 at 10:45 PM.

13-08-2011
V.I.P.

i'm not even a big fan of Isabeli, but it's completely absurd that she's moved down on the Icons list. she's currently got more campaigns than nearly ANY other model on that list. she's having an incredible season with edits as well, not to mention her solo Vogue Paris cover. it's ridiculous. she should move UP, if anything.

13-08-2011
V.I.P.

Finally Paul Boche's on the list!
... and Lenz is back again.

13-08-2011
backstage pass

It's bizarre that Soul Artist is not listed in the top-10 male agencies. There are a number of its models in the top-50 male list but where is the agency in the agency list?

13-08-2011
front row

How does MDC justify Jamie Bochert's ranking?? She hasn't had a campaign since S/S 10.

14-08-2011
tfs star

What happened to the Top 25 Sexiest? Is back to Top 20 again.. Where are you Luxx?!

14-08-2011
fashion icon

MDC needs to make a list of for girls who were Hot in High fashion for like 25 minutes and move Alessandra, Jamie Bochert, Dree Hemingway, Ymre, Kirsi, Miranda and and Emily Didonato onto that list so that they can fight it out there.

Who do we think will be the first new girl to fall out of the rankings? I think Juliane Gruner is too high, she shouldn't be higher than Emily Baker just because she's Meisel's favourite right now. He'll drop her before long.

Also has Carola's big cosmetic campaign been revealed? Is it Smashbox cosmetics, because there's a lot of youtube videos featuring her in Smashbox make up tutorials.

15-08-2011
fashion elite

i wonder who will take over lara's spot. im sure mdc will give lara about 2 years at the reign b4 moving her to the icon list.

right now, there are only 2 strong candidates for the top spot: anja and freja. as of this moment anja definitely has an edge over freja. freja was everywhere last year but she is losing momentum.

15-08-2011
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by congacon View Post
i wonder who will take over lara's spot. im sure mdc will give lara about 2 years at the reign b4 moving her to the icon list.

right now, there are only 2 strong candidates for the top spot: anja and freja. as of this moment anja definitely has an edge over freja. freja was everywhere last year but she is losing momentum.
Are you kidding me? Anja may be getting more work, but some of it isn't exactly A-list. Campaigns like Kurt Geiger & Massimo Dutti probably pay well, but are not the most prestigous. Freja on the other hand only does blue chip work. After an amazing last season campaign sweep, it was impossible for her to top herself this season. I am not biased to either model, but judging strictly on the level of work, Freja kicks Anja's a$$.

15-08-2011
fashion elite

actually anja also got balmain and fendi and she is the current face of cloe and elie sabb's fragrance. she just got an only ed on the sept issue of vogue us and appear in almost every issue of vogue paris for the last 6 months.

tell me if eds in vogue us and paris are not considered as A list?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, modelscom, rankings