How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

02-09-2011
fashion elite

it would be totally silly if mdc look at a model's history/overall career as a factor to determine their ranking.

achievements that are over 2 years old should be considered as irrelevant. the ranking is all about THE CURRENT MODELS AND THEIR RECENT WORKS.

it would be silly if we rank sasha as the current top model. but if u think about sasha's career then none of the girl in the current top 50 has achieved more than her.

anyway, i'd rather have anja, arizona, karlie or even constance as the number 1 model over freja anytime, anywhere. i dont hate freja but i just find her so boring and not sexy at all.

02-09-2011
tfs star

Jacquelyn to 18.
Eniko to 19.
Jamie to 22.

02-09-2011
tfs star

And toward the "Freja for Number 1" post, I definitely think Freja has peaked. She can only go DOWN from here, IMO. Anyone agree?

02-09-2011
V.I.P.

No No
because there is no alternative to Freja , tell me any other model that has done the work of Freja at the moment other than Lara, Karlie has potential but already she is being eclipsed by the work of Arizona Muse

Freja does have an appeal like a guys girl appeal, I think one of the guys and easy going may be appelaing to men too, Freja is a chameleon and can morph and change her look , ethereal and Freja has the best personality; very lovable tha's why designers and photographers she's a client keeper

deal with it FREJA IS NO. 1 and will be replacing Lara !

Quote:
Originally Posted by widowsofculloden View Post
if that was the case then sasha should be at least number 3, i don't know why they keep bumping her down. it's why i don't really like how this list works, it seems silly to continuously move top models like sasha who have been working for years and have more than proved themselves beneath models like karlie who have really yet to show their full potential.
I do agree, Sasha always gets steady roll of campaigns tahts seaosna fter season, this season alone Sasha has 7 Campaigns the more she has Camapigns the more they pull her down, they never played Sasha fairly as they didnt put Sasha No. 1 during 2008, that was so obvious

Last edited by LiranYana; 02-09-2011 at 06:44 PM.

02-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Freja does have an appeal like a guys girl appeal, I think one of the guys and easy going may be appelaing to men too, Freja is a chameleon and can morph and change her look , ethereal and Freja has the best personality; very lovable tha's why designers and photographers she's a client keeper
wait are you talking about Freja Beha Erichsenbecause that freja has not personality,boring to death,same boring look in runway,covers,editorial n that is her look.
she had a good season(last season) n that it,this season she is not doing that well.
like some else said before then next coming months will give us the answer as to who will be the next #1.

n to be honest i wish some models from the icon list return n take the nuber one place. Raquel n Isabeli are getting more work than any other model in the top 50!

02-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonsoJonathan View Post
wait are you talking about Freja Beha Erichsenbecause that freja has not personality,boring to death,same boring look in runway,covers,editorial n that is her look.
she had a good season(last season) n that it,this season she is not doing that well.
like some else said before then next coming months will give us the answer as to who will be the next #1.

n to be honest i wish some models from the icon list return n take the nuber one place. Raquel n Isabeli are getting more work than any other model in the top 50!
boring ? Freja has style and if you look at other models, you can distinguish Freja from the other models both style and personality, you may think Freja has teh same boring rocker chick but if you look at her current eds she can go soft too, look at her vogue UK editorial.

Freja has Karl and support from major designers and photographers that
will let her stick for a long time and like Lara, being with Karl is like an exclusivity, the only threat to Freja maybe in the next season we will see is Arizona Muse, Arizona in a short time has already eclipsed the achievements of Karlie Kloss

well Raquel has laready been moved up to the icons ranking she is No. 10

02-09-2011
fashion elite

u can put freja in any hairstyle, or dress her in a million of different of outfits but i still see one same old expression from her.

im sorry but freja doesnt have that superstar aura that daria, raquel and lara possess.

02-09-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiranYana View Post
boring ? Freja has style and if you look at other models, you can distinguish Freja from the other models both style and personality, you may think Freja has teh same boring rocker chick but if you look at her current eds she can go soft too, look at her vogue UK editorial.

Freja has Karl and support from major designers and photographers that
will let her stick for a long time and like Lara, being with Karl is like an exclusivity, the only threat to Freja maybe in the next season we will see is Arizona Muse, Arizona in a short time has already eclipsed the achievements of Karlie Kloss

well Raquel has laready been moved up to the icons ranking she is No. 10
I'm glad that you can distinguish Freja from other models' style and personality... every model has their own sense of style and personality, so I don't understand how that makes Freja different from any other model... everyone knows Freja can go soft, it's not that big of a deal that she can, every model can do it. I don't see how Freja can get BETTER work, I seriously think she has peaked and that she's on her way down the ladder as we speak. The only person that will stick with her is Karl, because... yeah. I think everyone is a threat to Freja at this point... not just Arizona. You're not very good at convince everyone how amazing Freja is, because yes, she's a good model and very successful, but there's really no way she can become number one at this point.

03-09-2011
front row

hey guys,plz clam down.
yep, freja not has great sex appeal to all the men,but may be some of the men feel freja has sex appeal to them,none of us can said freja doesn't have sex appeal to all of the men in the world.
Everybody have their point about who will be the next No.1,but at this moment ,freja is the best choose to become the No.1.But i can't said freja should be the next No.1 when lara become icon,because everything is unpredictable,just like befor lara became the No.1 while everybody said natasha would became the NO.1 in 2009 .

03-09-2011
tfs star

this isn't really about freja's sex appeal...

03-09-2011
V.I.P.

Sure some man find Freja sexy, I mean that's not the point. However Freja doesn't really have the exclusive thing Lara got. Freja can be booked for any other brand. Also Anja got Karl support (fendi, fendi, fendi). I think Freja can be the next number 1, but you can't rule out Natasha yet (got a lot of work lately), Karlie (hello us vogue, hello meisel), Arizona (hello campaigns) and Anja (hello lot of work).
I like Freja but she is to boring to be number 1, she looks always the same. I'd rather have Natasha, Karlie or Anja over Freja.

03-09-2011
V.I.P.

^

Lara's exclusivity and is incontestable in the Top 50 rankings
but we must remember the closest to what Lara has done
is Freja she also has support of Testino and Meisel

I don't understand why some say Freja is boring, her personality is cutting edge, rocker look and unique and lovable personality that is rare in the industry
you can see in her editorials Freja can project more different emotions and can be a chameleon like Lara. sure Natasha is getting a lot of workload again after her short break and also Anja is still doing steady Camapigns for Fendi but still what they have right now pales what Freja has Vogue Italia, Vogue UK covers

who knows Freja will replace Lara Stone as the next Calvin Klein exclusive ?
Freja did the Calvin Klein Fragarance before and surely Freja will make
huge appeal for Calvin Klein also. Freja is also exclusive Karl loves Freja and maybe more next Calvin Klein exclusive for Freja ???

we only need to watch Arizona Muse, remember she has knocked down Karlie Kloss already in just 2 seasons and can be Number 1 also

03-09-2011
fashion icon

arizona? she needs longevity. Who knows if she will be on fire next season.

03-09-2011
V.I.P.

I'm sorry but Freja exclusive for CK? Not gonna happen in a lifetime. Look at the models for the brand (not parfume but the collection). And I don't think she would good for CK: look at those clothes!! Freja doens't fit CK at all (look at Daphne: ck excl. looks like Lara a lot).

And I beg the difference that Freja is more chameleon then Lara. I think if someone is a chameleon from those two then it would be Lara. So No i don't see it in Freja eds and I guess more can't. IMO Freja is boring because of her 1 or 2 expressions. I like her personality that makes her cool. Freja really isn't a exclusive at all for Karl, she is just booked over and over by Karl because he loves her.

And yes Arizona can be a number 1 but not yet, she needs indeed longevity. There are 3 models in the line I think for that spot: Natasha, Freja and Karlie.

03-09-2011
front row

If in 2009,i would said natasha would become the next NO.1,but now,i wouldn't.
Natsha 's peak is in 2009,but it 's pity that she wasn't get major jobs now.
She just got 1 or 2 campaigns every seasons after SS10.
It can be said Natasha is the too weak to competing to become the next NO.1 now.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, modelscom, rankings