How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

29-11-2011
fashion elite

Karlie will be number one for sure...i kind of like her now that she became more versatile so (i think) im ok with it

30-11-2011
trendsetter

Karlie should be # 1. If VS gives her a VS contract then she's the top contender. She's super ethereal!!!

30-11-2011
fashion elite

But if Karlie got a VS Pink Contract she needs the 1st Spot?
Pink Contract isn't that big (at least for me). If you have a contract like Adriana, Candice, Miranda, Doutzen or Ale OK but Pink Contract for me is a bad thing, isn't prestigious at all

30-11-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aedlacir View Post
Karlie should be # 1. If VS gives her a VS contract then she's the top contender. She's super ethereal!!!
you said ethereal

30-11-2011
fashion elite

she is loved by both men and woman too

01-12-2011
front row

Quote:
she is loved by both men and woman too
Don't forget she has a unique personality too!!

01-12-2011
front row

On Karlie's section in the ranking, it says "This model's rank moved up in the past week"
Why is she still #4?

01-12-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonsoJonathan View Post
well the race is def. ON!!!

Freja- Chloe n Hugo cam.
Karlie- Vogue Italia/Germany n Etro campaign
Joan- Chanel n for sure she will get more work
Natasha-Dsquared n Jil
Anja- ?
Arizona-Chloe,Fendi.

lets wait n see
yeah, things are definitely getting interesting!
but imo the race for no.1 is between only three: Karlie, Joan and Freja.

Karlie is the frontrunner in covers with VI
Joan is the frontrunner in campaigns with Chanel, EL, Gucci possibly
Freja is the frontrunner in careers as a whole

Natasha will probably move to Icons, Anja already peaked and kinda slowing down, and Arizona is too new and not even in the top 5 so i don't really see them as contenders..

01-12-2011
V.I.P.

hahaha you guy's are so funny with some of liranyana comments!

the race i's so cool. it would be a bummer if lara stays on 1 after february haha.

01-12-2011
tfs star

yeah, i really don't think karlie's career is slowing down anytime soon, to those who predicted her career will slow down a few months ago.

with or without a cosmetics contract, i definitely think she'll be the next numero uno!

01-12-2011
fashion icon

^I have to admit, I was one of those people who thought she might be slowing down

If she gets Dior or something else really big this season, I may have to accept defeat..............
Posted via Mobile Device

01-12-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamsLe010919 View Post
On Karlie's section in the ranking, it says "This model's rank moved up in the past week"
Why is she still #4?
they changed her picture on the website, and whenever they do that, i've noticed that the status will automatically say "this model's rank moved up in the past week". it looks like they changed jamie bochert's picture too, and i don't think she moved up (and why should she?!?!).

01-12-2011
backstage pass

This is all so very interesting but when it comes to MDC i just...sigh! To be honest, I love Joan oh so very much and would love to see her take the number one spot but as of now I think it's going to be Karlie. If however joan can get some big vogue covers along with her contract and campaigns then she still can. Karlie is just ahead right now and thanks to Victoria's Secret very subtle hints (3 looks, closing 2 segments including the whole show, heavy featuring during telecast...) it appears that miss Kloss is going the direction of Gisele Bundchen. VS as well as HF. Should that happen then I'm afraid it's gaame over for the rest.

01-12-2011
backstage pass

It will also be interesting to see what they do with Natasha and Anja... I went through the icons list and can't believe I never realized that Hilary Rhoda isn't on there lol. But then again if they don't have Karolina Kurkova... Arghh when it comes to MDC I just can't!!

01-12-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modelo View Post
It will also be interesting to see what they do with Natasha and Anja... I went through the icons list and can't believe I never realized that Hilary Rhoda isn't on there lol. But then again if they don't have Karolina Kurkova... Arghh when it comes to MDC I just can't!!
they had kk be4 but removed her when she was absent from the industry for a while. hilary rhoda will never get on the icon list. there way too many girls ahead of her.

she never have a BIG campaign besides EL. and her covers and editorial works are not impressive. everythign about hilary rhoda is just mediocre. she is a beautiful girl and a good model but not a great one.

i would love to see stam on the icon list. i think stam deserves to be in the icon list. she has been on covers of all the major vogues and her advertising work is very strong.

now she has cover girl, swarovski, and mercedes...........they should definitely put her in the icon list.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, modelscom, rankings