Models Switching Agencies - Page 55 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
1 Week Ago
fashion elite

Ford's roster is very strong right now, they have so many of the current "it" girls.

1 Week Ago
trendsetter

I donít understand how these girls get out of the contracts. When Society was formed most of Marilyn girls all went to society and Marilyn was never the same. Will Society become nothing as they all go to Ford?

1 Week Ago
trendsetter

^^The two situations aren't exactly comparable. Before Society was formed, Elite Europe placed a lot of its girls with Marilyn NY and Ford NY. Then when Elite Europe formed Society, it took all its girls from Ford NY and Marilyn NY and placed them with Society. That's a big part of why Marilyn NY and Ford NY completely went in the toilet. Not only did they lose a lot of their top girls, but their pipeline of girls from Elite Europe disappeared overnight.

Now, even if Kwok takes all his girls from Society to Ford, Society still has Elite Europe feeding its pipeline. All those Elite Model Look winners will continue to be placed with Society in NY.

Society and Elite Europe is also owned by a big fashion conglomerate that also owns Women NY and I think Women Paris. So Society has a lot of resources regardless of whom Kwok might continue to poach from it.

Society won't be going anywhere soon.

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

(from switching-models)

Alexandra Micu also now with Ford Paris.

Jamily Meurer switched from Major to Fusion in NY.

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

Adesuwa Aighewi switched from Oui to Elite Paris, probably Milan and London as well soon, as she just recently switched to The Society.

Sarah Brannon, who also recently switched to The Society, switched from Fashion to Elite Milan, probably Paris and London soon.

Winnie Harlow switched from d'management to Women Milan, she's now with Women in all 3 locations.

1 Week Ago
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by woemwoem View Post
^^The two situations aren't exactly comparable. Before Society was formed, Elite Europe placed a lot of its girls with Marilyn NY and Ford NY. Then when Elite Europe formed Society, it took all its girls from Ford NY and Marilyn NY and placed them with Society. That's a big part of why Marilyn NY and Ford NY completely went in the toilet. Not only did they lose a lot of their top girls, but their pipeline of girls from Elite Europe disappeared overnight.

Now, even if Kwok takes all his girls from Society to Ford, Society still has Elite Europe feeding its pipeline. All those Elite Model Look winners will continue to be placed with Society in NY.

Society and Elite Europe is also owned by a big fashion conglomerate that also owns Women NY and I think Women Paris. So Society has a lot of resources regardless of whom Kwok might continue to poach from it.

Society won't be going anywhere soon.
Isn't Chris Gay still at Society?

6 Days Ago
V.I.P.

Lais Ribeiro switched from Supreme to Women Paris, and Roosmarijn De Kok switched from Wilhelmina to Women NY.

5 Days Ago
backstage pass

Irina Shayk is now with Elite Paris. Don't know if this will turn into a WW switchover, but I would be surprised if she left The Lions in NYC. She's been with her agent there for a very long time.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
agencies, models, switching