How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

26-05-2011
fashion insider

Ana BB: Elite+ -> NEXT

26-05-2011
rising star

curious, was looking at the rankings of top 10 women agencies on models.com. Don't know how long ago they changed, assuming not very long ago, but DNA is #1, Supreme #3, ONE # 5, Ford # 8, and Next # 9????

why is One and Supreme above Ford and Next? I assume the change in agency rankings has to do with all these models and bookers switching around, but I'm a bit confused.

26-05-2011
front row

Damn how did IMG get to number two, they really need to get rid of the girls on their website that are not working and they have a lot of those.

26-05-2011
rising star

^ agreed, but I am very curious about ONE... They're great, but they don't have the girls Next and Ford has. They're even above Marilyn.

26-05-2011
backstage pass

I think they were posted in random order not based on whether how MDC thinks they should be ranked. There is absolutely no way Supreme would be ranked above Women or Ford or Next. MDC probably got grief from agencies about their rankings and so MDC backed down decided not to rank them at all. Just said these are the top 10 agencies and you decide which one is best.

27-05-2011
backstage pass

^ agreed, that's absolutely the only way. I was going to say...that list is WACK if it's in ranked order

27-05-2011
trendsetter

Please stay on topic or the mods will delete your posts. This is not the Agency thread guys. There is a forum on that.

27-05-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsnoop2 View Post
Ana BB: Elite+ -> NEXT
Oooh interesting - so she didn't follow her booker! Hm, here's hoping they do a better job with her than last time.

27-05-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheshireCAT View Post
curious, was looking at the rankings of top 10 women agencies on models.com. Don't know how long ago they changed, assuming not very long ago, but DNA is #1, Supreme #3, ONE # 5, Ford # 8, and Next # 9????

why is One and Supreme above Ford and Next? I assume the change in agency rankings has to do with all these models and bookers switching around, but I'm a bit confused.

i think its because they pay for te coverage. one always has models featured on models.com. more than any other ageny by far. they might own a prt of it?

27-05-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashunviktim View Post
i think its because they pay for te coverage. one always has models featured on models.com. more than any other ageny by far. they might own a prt of it?
yeah that could be possible, but I think one of the above comments may be correct on the whole out of order list. They were probably getting complaints from the agencies. I cant see how they're above Next or Ford.

01-06-2011
fashion elite

Dree Hemingway: Elite+ ---> DNA

01-06-2011
rising star

^anyone know who else may follow their booker to DNA??

01-06-2011
V.I.P.

Does anyone know if the Elite restruction has affected their collaboration with Pulse Mgmt? Elite and Pulse have always been.. like the same for me

01-06-2011
rising star

It might although I always thought Pulse and Elite were under some sort of agreement. Isn't Dree Hemingway with Pulse?

01-06-2011
scenester

dree is not pulse

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2013, agencies, february, models, november, switching