How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

15-03-2012
V.I.P.

Wonder if she'll end up with Women in Paris as well? And what's even more curious, how did the switch come about? I mean she was with them already and left, so why go back again?

15-03-2012
trendsetter

Patricia van der Vliet Elite London-> Select

16-03-2012
V.I.P.

Antonia Wesseloh: Joy Models -> Monster Management

16-03-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIs View Post
Wonder if she'll end up with Women in Paris as well? And what's even more curious, how did the switch come about? I mean she was with them already and left, so why go back again?
tbh i'm not a big fan of women agency, i prefer more silent instead of women, but who knows, maybe they have some big plan for her..it doesn't sense go back again to women if she wans't satisfied with them..The only logical solution to me is that she obviously wants to more work and yeah i think she's still hot stuff because women wants her back in their board

16-03-2012
V.I.P.

Charlotte Nolting: Joy -> Monster Management
Sarah Kees: Why Not -> Monster Management

16-03-2012
backstage pass

sarah kees was at joy. ; )

16-03-2012
V.I.P.

^She was also at IMG Worldwide, if I recall correctly. A whole switcheroo of agencies on her.

16-03-2012
V.I.P.

Where the hell is Anna Speckhart in Paris and London!!! D:

23-03-2012
V.I.P.

Karmen Pedaru off to Oui Management

Last edited by cologne_rocks; 23-03-2012 at 08:37 AM.

23-03-2012
V.I.P.

Loris Kraemerh: Elite -> Oui

23-03-2012
V.I.P.

Karmen P. switching is a major move. Are Ford rethinking/spreading their Paris placements or is this a singular case?

23-03-2012
backstage pass

A lot of Ford's girls are with Oui, i.e. Valerija K, Catherine McNeil, Lara Mullen so I wouldn't read too much into Karmen's move. BUT...with Elite NYC now moving to become a major player again it MAY signal changes to Elite Europe's alliance with Ford. Elite Europe and Elite NYC have not been on the best of terms though it had reportedly been improving even before Louie C's move to Elite NYC, so I wouldn't be surprised if he is trying to get reestablish an alliance with Elite Europe. If that were to happen, Oui's relationship with Ford would only strengthen and we would see more Ford girls moving there. Most of the Ford girls still with Elite Europe are a) girls who were discovered by Elite Europe and then placed with Ford or b) girls that Ford placed with Elite Europe before Paul Rowland moved from Supreme and took control at Ford. You'll notice many girls who joined Ford after he did are with Oui. It's also interesting to note that Valerija K, Catherine McNeil, and now Karmen were all with Next globally before they joined Ford. All moved to Elite Paris after they joined Ford and now all are with Oui. I don't know exactly what the connection is , i.e. possibly a former Next Paris booker moved to Oui perhaps, but it doesn't seem like it's a coincidence.

23-03-2012
fashion elite

Kendal 'Shay' Brown is no longer seen at Wilhelmina NY boards. I wonder which agencies will likely to signed with her.

24-03-2012
Zenga Zenga

^^ Oui's head was at Next just before opening his own agencies and so are a few of the agents there. This explains some of the former Next girls moved there since the people at Oui did a great job with them while they were at their former agency. As for Valerija, it is incorrect to call her a "Ford girl" since she is primarily a "Oui girl" and was found by someone at Oui who was working at Next before. Another fact that may explain the connection between Oui and Ford is that one person at Ford used to work for Next right before.

Besides the political things, I'm glad for both Karmen and Oui and feel like this move is a good one.

01-04-2012
rising star

Very interesting! Most new faces from Ford have been going to Oui, noticed this after Kremi the Balenciaga exclusive was placed there.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2013, agencies, february, models, november, switching