NBC's 'Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search' reality competition - Page 6 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

10-02-2005
Muse

^ They'll never meet the standards because if they did, they would have been at an agency and not on some reality tv show.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedomega
^ They'll never meet the standards because if they did, they would have been at an agency and not on some reality tv show.
I would say a million dollar contract with the Next agency should about cover it.

10-02-2005
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCBl0ndie
meh... she meets the criteria. Kind of like a poor man's Adriana Lima.

10-02-2005
I love model_mom!

I totally think that Alicia meets the standard and thought that she was the best from the very beginning. She is so far the best pick from any of the modeling shows (if that is saying anything) in my opinion. She was definitely the only one who had any potential of doing any high fashion modeling (except for maybe betty) after the SI thing is over. Her last fashion shoot was AMAZING and it seemed like everyone including the judges and photographer knew that she should win! I thought that Shannon was a pretty girl, but there are tons of pretty girls looking to model and if Shannon would've won, she wouldn't have risen to the top. Alicia not only is beautiful, but has the drive to make it happen (along with the million dollar contract). Good for her. I hope to se her more in the future.

Also, Just found out some more info on her. She was on Star Search in the model competition.
Star Search (2003) - Herself- Model- Season One- Semi Finalist- Eliminated Episode Eight - Show #108 (a.k.a. the one w/ Destiny's Child member Kelly Rowland) (2003)
Star Search (2003) - Herself- Model- Season One- Semi-Finalist- Eliminated Episode Eight - Show #107 (a.k.a. the one w/ the father & son duo Master P and Lil' Romeo) (2003)

Last edited by Sloan; 10-02-2005 at 09:36 AM.
10-02-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedomega
Shannon was gross and somewhat arrogant...She wasn't even that pretty. ugh

Alicia was exotic and sexy. BAM!
i agree.

and nonono alicia has class no matter what her background is, adriana lima is so vulgar, she looks like they just picked her up from a shrimps store

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
competition, illustrated, model, nbc, ports, reality, search, swimsuit