How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
05-08-2012
  151
backstage pass
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 649
FYI, the models at Ford's website can be viewed without a login.

http://models.fordmodels.com/models/11

  Reply With Quote
 
06-08-2012
  152
trendsetter
 
Ctlesbees's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,255
I was been told that Ylonda R has become one.

  Reply With Quote
06-08-2012
  153
backstage pass
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 649
Do you mean Ylonka?
Her thread is here. As she switched over recently, there are only a few photos of her as a plus size model.

  Reply With Quote
06-08-2012
  154
trendsetter
 
Ctlesbees's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,255
oh yeah,sorry

  Reply With Quote
07-08-2012
  155
backstage pass
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 649
90s model Rachael Williams is now with Hughes

http://www.hughesmodels.co.uk/10+DIV...lWilliams.html



hughesmodels.com


Last edited by ckgirlbr; 07-08-2012 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Clickable source. Please do not post links in sources.
  Reply With Quote
07-08-2012
  156
backstage pass
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 649
Threads on tfs for plus models past and present, as well as models above size 6 or 8 US
Alyona Osmanova http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/alyona-osmanova-98815.html
Amy Lemons http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/amy-lemons-51215.html
Annabelle Horsey http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...sey-33695.html
Ashley Graham http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...ham-59287.html
Beri Smither http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...her-83180.html
Camilla Hansen http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/camilla-hansen-184603.html
Candice Huffine http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...ne-122397.html
Carla Trujillo http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...lo-136781.html
Carre Otis http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...otis-1803.html
Crystal Renn http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...10-a-4241.html
Daniela Borges http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/daniela-borges-53594.html
Diane Hernandez http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...dez-86044.html
Grace St John http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/grace-st-john-184969.html
Hannah Fell http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...ell-26143.html
Heather Stewart Whyte http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...e-33443-6.html
Iman Mcdonnaugh http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...gh-185673.html (very new face)
Inga Eiriksdottir http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...tir-51128.html
Jennie Runk http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...nk-184959.html
Jessica Lewis http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...wis-51621.html
Justine Cuelenaere http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/justine-cuelenaere-46087.html
Kate Dillon http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...lon-68379.html
Kate Rooper http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/kate-rooper-56419.html
Lauren Mellor http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...or-143407.html (not on plus boards)
Leona Palmer http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/leona-palmer-93160.html
Marquita Pring http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...ing-99533.html
Melina Querel http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/melina-querel-68040.html
Milina Huckova http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...ova-49818.html
Naomi Shimada http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...ada-81590.html
Noemi Manser http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/noemi-manser-183057.html
Marquita Pring http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/marquita-pring-99533.html
Molly Kucera http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...era-94348.html (not on plus boards)
Robyn Lawley http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/robyn-lawley-132199.html
Sabina Karlsson http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/sabina-karlsson-59350-28.html
Sophie Dahl http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...ahl-11676.html
Stephanie Shiu http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/stephanie-shiu-48350.html
Tahnee Atkinson http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...son-82415.html
Tara Lynn http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/tara-lynn-98637.html
Valeriya Ostapenko http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/valeriya-ostapenko-33930.html
Whitney Thompson http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...son-68227.html
Ylonka Verheul http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/ylonka-verheul-62130.html

  Reply With Quote
08-08-2012
  157
windowshopping
 
jusska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New Zealand
Gender: femme
Posts: 46
Ylonka looks so striking! Her features really stand out now
I really hope she gets work

__________________
The Lovelorn Blog
  Reply With Quote
03-09-2012
  158
backstage pass
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 649
Also Isabelle Surmont is now repped by two plus size agencies.

  Reply With Quote
07-09-2012
  159
scenester
 
serafina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: the Netherlands
Gender: femme
Posts: 90
Do you guys know which agencies are the best for going plussize?

  Reply With Quote
24-11-2012
  160
backstage pass
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 649
More plus size models with tfs threads
Sari Mercer
Imme Visser

  Reply With Quote
02-01-2013
  161
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: homme
Posts: 11,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusska View Post
Ylonka looks so striking! Her features really stand out now
I really hope she gets work
I one hundred percent agree, sometimes a models face changes when they move from straight to plus size but she looks even more radiant as plus!

  Reply With Quote
03-01-2013
  162
backstage pass
 
3RingCircus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: If not Paris, it must be Hell.
Gender: femme
Posts: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by serafina View Post
Do you guys know which agencies are the best for going plussize?
There are a number of agents in the Netherlands that you can visit to see if you have a model look (Egos, EuroModel, etc); ultimately though, if you are asked by all of them to sign a contract immediately then I would wait and contact Milk Management in London before deciding, as they have girls living throughout Europe and have the best model board in that region.

While there are a handful of young models over US14-16 that are working well, there is a decided turn to smaller sizes (US10-12) at the moment for anything high end and editorial. ie. the models in the last Elena Miro show had a max. 102cm hip (a model from casting told me this).

__________________
I desire only intelligent discourse, albeit about frivolous things. Clickez-vous: runwayrevolution.com
  Reply With Quote
03-01-2013
  163
backstage pass
 
3RingCircus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: If not Paris, it must be Hell.
Gender: femme
Posts: 502
Actress Natasha Henstridge has just joined Milk Management's plus size board in London (maybe Marina Rinaldi is replacing Tatjana Patitz?)

Also, Amy Lemons has moved back to the regular board from plus size with Milk - she's a UK 10 so still somewhat inbetween.

Also with Milk is Alessandra Garcia Lorca, who is the daughter of actor Andy Garcia.

__________________
I desire only intelligent discourse, albeit about frivolous things. Clickez-vous: runwayrevolution.com
  Reply With Quote
07-02-2013
  164
windowshopping
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: femme
Posts: 5
Bambi is really really short IRL!

  Reply With Quote
21-02-2013
  165
trendsetter
 
modelknowledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC & London
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionfan222 View Post
Threads on tfs for plus models past and present, as well as models above size 6 or 8 US
Alyona Osmanova http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/alyona-osmanova-98815.html
Amy Lemons http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/amy-lemons-51215.html
Annabelle Horsey http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...sey-33695.html
Ashley Graham http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...ham-59287.html
Beri Smither http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...her-83180.html
Camilla Hansen http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/camilla-hansen-184603.html
Candice Huffine http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...ne-122397.html
Carla Trujillo http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...lo-136781.html
Carre Otis http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...otis-1803.html
Crystal Renn http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...10-a-4241.html
Daniela Borges http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/daniela-borges-53594.html
Diane Hernandez http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...dez-86044.html
Grace St John http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/grace-st-john-184969.html
Hannah Fell http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...ell-26143.html
Heather Stewart Whyte http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...e-33443-6.html
Iman Mcdonnaugh http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...gh-185673.html (very new face)
Inga Eiriksdottir http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...tir-51128.html
Jennie Runk http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...nk-184959.html
Jessica Lewis http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...wis-51621.html
Justine Cuelenaere http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/justine-cuelenaere-46087.html
Kate Dillon http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...lon-68379.html
Kate Rooper http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/kate-rooper-56419.html
Lauren Mellor http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...or-143407.html (not on plus boards)
Leona Palmer http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/leona-palmer-93160.html
Marquita Pring http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...ing-99533.html
Melina Querel http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/melina-querel-68040.html
Milina Huckova http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...ova-49818.html
Naomi Shimada http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...ada-81590.html
Noemi Manser http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/noemi-manser-183057.html
Marquita Pring http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/marquita-pring-99533.html
Molly Kucera http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...era-94348.html (not on plus boards)
Robyn Lawley http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/robyn-lawley-132199.html
Sabina Karlsson http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/sabina-karlsson-59350-28.html
Sophie Dahl http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...ahl-11676.html
Stephanie Shiu http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/stephanie-shiu-48350.html
Tahnee Atkinson http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...son-82415.html
Tara Lynn http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/tara-lynn-98637.html
Valeriya Ostapenko http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/valeriya-ostapenko-33930.html
Whitney Thompson http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...son-68227.html
Ylonka Verheul http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/ylonka-verheul-62130.html
sorry size 6 or 8 isn't a plus size model. Lots of models are size 6 but are listed at size 4. If a models hips are listed at a 36 or more, you know they aren't a size 2 or 4 despite what the agency lists. An American Size 12 is the start of what is considered a plus size. Robyn Lawely maybe plus size but at her height she doesn't appear plus size. Taller girls tend to wear large sizes but don't look nearly as heavy compared to their shorter counterparts ie the average woman.

  Reply With Quote
Reply
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
models, petite, sized
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. ©2014 All rights reserved.