How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-11-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WerbowyStegner View Post
Thats funny how before she died she walked both Viv westwood and Bernhard.. hmm..

anyways sethii what was her TFS username? I cant seem to find it
Her username is simply 'daul'

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip45 View Post
I find it creepy that someone has her password to all her accounts on the internet, or that someone looked over everything that she ever uploaded, or that someone just able to get the host site to remove contents etc.
Yea I really don't like this! Someone must have authority to get the passwords from youtube, blogger, cyworld - or she had shared them with people Thank god that she was famous enough for her pictures to be spread over the whole internet so they can't remove everything.

Here is one of my favourite things she posted on iliketoforkmyself, a photobooth shoot she did on her birthday in 2008

[iliketoforkmyself.blogspot.com]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img064b7f9d6sr4.jpg (196.2 KB, 105 views)

23-11-2009
V.I.P.

Here's a translation of Tao's tribute. I used an online translator...so it might not represent what Tao said properly.

Quote:
The today suddenly, sad news entered. It is the model companion from the time where I with this work start in the foreign country, it was 訃 information of the South Korean model, Daul Kim. We who in 2 years ago NY have belonged to the same agency often the chord are with were to support each other. As for the photograph each other scribbling compositely, when playing. Very, it was bright, the person it was the [tsu] dense child. Her who has the rival heart which sympathizes as the same Asian person, although to encourage, is strong. Being truly serious in this work, although by my also 4 are years old junior, while it will have been secure after being made to admire, suffering with terrible pressure I became aware. Still, it is difficult to believe you think that and, color it is it could do thing more and more from this, and, indeed be too quick the dying 悔 [ku], it is very sad, is. You do not know whether we would like to writing what, whether it is possible to write what composition is not settled, but In the same generation as me, you burnt big passion in this work and had lived, the cute model existing, When it can leave in a some way, with thinking, it tried making letter. We pray happiness in the other world.
Daul and Tao on a plane together after they shot Moschino Fall 2007 campaign

iliketoforkmyself.blogspot.com

Last edited by sethii; 23-11-2009 at 10:58 PM.
23-11-2009
V.I.P.

^Thank you sethii so much really xx <3

Larger:

23-11-2009
trendsetter

I think perhaps the police is going through her computer records to find more evidence of the situation. It isn't unusual really, just standard proceedings. So it isn't that odd that an investigator may have tweaked with some of her public profiles, such as YouTube and Blogger.

I just hope they'll upload them back, because there were only a few videos we could look at to remember her.

23-11-2009
V.I.P.

^^ please don't forget to write the source

^ I hope you're right. Maybe the videos haven't been deleted - just set to be 'private'. Eventhough she isn't here, I feel like its a crime against her if her stuff is deleted.

23-11-2009
V.I.P.

The soruce is Tao's official blog..

24-11-2009
trendsetter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3m1Ez16WdY&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-nzRfR8mLk

24-11-2009
backstage pass

Wat!

Thanks god ive downloaded all her videos

24-11-2009
rising star

Daul i hope you are happy like this!
* i saved this pic a long time before her blog was shut down.
& miss you daul

24-11-2009
front row

I can't believe her blog is locked now! I hope, really hope, that whoever made it invite-only decides to unlock it at some point .

24-11-2009
front row

Note: Daul's blog, or at least most of it, can still be seen if you use the cache feature on google (no login necessary).

Sorry, I realised that sounded cryptic. Basically (this is for the benefit of tech n00bs like me), just feed a link into google, say this:

http: // iliketoforkmyself . blogspot. com /2009_08_01_archive. html (remove the spaces, that was Daul's August archive)

and when the search results come up, instead of clicking directly on the link, click on 'cached' and you should be able to see what was on the page. It doesn't always work perfectly, but I hope this helps. Don't know how long it'll work though.

24-11-2009
V.I.P.

How can I get access to her tFS profile?I wanna leave a profile-comment...hope she can receive it anyhow...

front row

Daul, rest in peace.
I miss her so much!
Drusilla, I tried what you posted and it doesnt work, because only weird link are showing up..

front row

Pivavorista- this is strange, it worked fine for me...maybe we should try a different month's archive? See if this works:
http://74.125.153.132/search?q=cache...&hl=en&ct=clnk

Alternatively, try feeding this into google search and then clicking on the cache link, it should work (something weird happened when I put the spaces in that last post)
http://iliketoforkmyself.blogspot.co...1_archive.html

I think all of Daul's online activity is probably being looked into right now- which may be why all her youtube videos are gone and her TFS profile might not be visible.

24-11-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Just a few weeks ago, Kim shot an ad campaign for Karl Lagerfeld's latest line of Chanel handbags. She had been described as Karl's new "muse."
darn, i'm so much sadder now,
she could become an even bigger top-model than she already was, she just needed to wait and try to get through the depression
on the other hand, karl would start using her as much as heidi/anja which would make her even more overworked hence more depressed

i just hope they will publish that campaign

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
daul, kim, rip