Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc - Thread #10 - *Please see first post before posting* - Page 5 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

http://dm.victoriassecret.com/appfea...4_1600x900.mp4

New Balmain X VS preview.

4 Weeks Ago
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armani View Post
The prop in the first photo will probably be used in the show, as the Mercedes Benz Arena can be seen in the background (it doesnt stay in that pose the whole time, it does walk as long as people are holding it up and controlling the legs )
Maybe that explains this shooting:

V.I.P.

I'm positive it's not for the show... but I definitely wish it was. Jourdan Dunn posted on her IG story that she's flying to Shanghai.

4 Weeks Ago
fashion elite

Maybe she is attending the show?

4 Weeks Ago
fashion icon

Jasmine's walk is great, I wouldn't mind her opening the show.

Jourdan... meh.. didn't she go off concerning VS a while ago? They don't need her, plus none of the other girls have left for Shanghai.

4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderTMugler View Post
Jourdan... meh.. didn't she go off concerning VS a while ago? They don't need her, plus none of the other girls have left for Shanghai.
I also can't help but remember Jourdan's tweet and delete back in 2015, where she referred to VS as "BS" and said she was happy she didn't get casted knowing Rihanna cancelled her performance. LMAO! If anyone on the VS team saw that.. which they probably did... that diminishes every chance of her walking. She might walk or attend, but it would be a shock if so.

All of the models leaving for Shanghai may leave at any day, I assume, because they're all leaving separately. Estelle's already there, and Lais and Sui are there to promote the show.

4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Someone commented "BS... I mean VS". Welp.

4 Weeks Ago
backstage pass

All the girls are already packing/preparing to leave. Taylor Hill mentioned in a live stream that most of the girls would be arriving on the 14th/15th.

4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

All of the VSFS models' snaps and IG stories are full of workouts and packing luggage. Will they have a press event like last year all together? It'll be a lot harder this year because all of the models will arrive at different times and days, I'd assume.

Last edited by Armani; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:02 PM.
4 Weeks Ago
backstage pass

They’ll definitely have a press event. The girls are arriving 5-6 days early, which gives them wiggle room for delayed flights and visa issues, with still 2-3 days before the show for press events.

4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Thank you ^.

VS fans (via babyvsangels on IG) have noticed that usually, the model in the official promotional photo for the show is the model opening the show. In 2015, the model in both the photo and show opening was Behati. In 2016, the model was Elsa. This year, Josephine is in the promotional pic - and the VS team LOVES her, I definitely wouldn't be surprised if the opened, and she brings great energy to the runway as well. (the fans on Instagram want Alessandra or Candice to open)

Last edited by Armani; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:00 AM.
4 Weeks Ago
trendsetter

Oh God I really hope Josephine will NOT open the show. She's my least favorite on the runway (together with Stella).. She can't walk straight and her poses look forced. Her opening the show? No thanks. I want Alessandra to open. That woman really deserves it, she's also really loved in China I heard. And if it's not Ale, Adri or Candice, I don't think any new angel would be good (except Elsa, maybe Sara).

4 Weeks Ago
backstage pass

Josephine has the snooziest walk in the world. And she also get insane nerves- she was all jittery last year opening Mountain Romance, I don’t think she would handle the pressure of opening the show very well.

I find Candice to have very low energy openings too. I’d like to see it go to Adri or Ale, or even Jasmine and then give Candice the show closing.

I feel like Elsa got ripped off for her showing opening, having to walk with that bulky dragon “wing.” It seemed to hinder her. I still think she did well, but could have done better.

Last edited by vivalakenna; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:28 PM.
4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Elsa's opening last year was a tragedy, hopefully she don't get to open the show again.
I'd love Ale or Candice.

4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Oh goodness, I hated Jo's Mountain Romance opening too. But part of that was because Gaga was randomly posing and completely standing still, and the other part was Jo's obvious nerves, so the energy was completely off. I didn't care for Candy's 2011 opening, but 2013 in the FB... Elsa would've done a lot better without that dragon on her. Her walk in Secret Angels >>>>>

I personally want Ale to open. All these years and she's opened the show ONCE? And in that horrible outfit (2009) with the worst wings I've ever seen? Obviously it's a huge honor to even open the show once, but for Alessandra to only ever open the show once... it's crazy.

Maggie pretty much confirmed on her Instagram the musical guests are a surprise this year.

Harry Styles' tour is very convienent... his next show is on the 23rd in Singapore. VSFS? And of course, Taylor's album just came out and she's doing promo galore.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#10, #9, 10, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria