Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc - Thread #10 - *Please see first post before posting* - Page 6 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

but Jo rocked that swarovski outfit last year. I liked her little dance with Bruno. Stella is a big no for me, I just don't get her appeal. never would I have thought that she would be a VS angel.

3 Weeks Ago
windowshopping

Definitely don't get the Josephine hate. I'm biased but IMO her walk is fantastic and I know she'll do a great job opening if she gets it.

Elsa is boring to me and the Swarovski outfit this year is all kinds of weird.

3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

The VS x Balmain collection is ALL TYPES OF UGLY. Thats all.

3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

It is HEAVILY RUMORED that either Candice or Josephine will open the show. Theres a Making Of episode dedicated to fittings that will be released next week so well see who walks the opening segment, which seems to be Nomadic Adventure.

We know Elsa, Sui and Cindy will walk Nomadic Adventure so far.

Last edited by Armani; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:20 PM.
3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

This is the performers photo thats been floating around. I can definitely tell the left is Taylor and the middle is Harry. The right is still unconfirmed, but it definitely resembles Katys CDG Vogue editorial.

credit: victoriassecret, keepingupwvsangels on IG

Last edited by Armani; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:39 PM.

3 Weeks Ago
backstage pass

^ That picture is so obviously fan made.

3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivalakenna View Post
^ That picture is so obviously fan made.
I agree, Im seeing it everywhere but I doubt its real hence why its posted in this thread. Well see when the performers are announced, which will either not be announced or announced very late.

3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

^Where does it come from after all?
The show is in China, why don't they bring up (at least) an Asian performer? I'm so over the same artists every year. It's too easy. I want some surprises, someone new to the show.

I'm not surprised at Elsa Hosk getting the Swarovski outfit. I don't like it, though.

I wouldn't mind Josephine Skriver opening the show. She has a good energy, I'm sure she would do great!

3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentine27 View Post
^Where does it come from after all?
The show is in China, why don't they bring up (at least) an Asian performer? I'm so over the same artists every year. It's too easy. I want some surprises, someone new to the show.

I'm not surprised at Elsa Hosk getting the Swarovski outfit. I don't like it, though.

I wouldn't mind Josephine Skriver opening the show. She has a good energy, I'm sure she would do great!
I found it on Instagram but Im sure it originally came from another media platform. Are there any American artists that are huge in China? Or Chinese artists huge in America? I dont know of many, unfortunately.

As for the Swarovski outfit, its definitely not the worst, but i HATE HATE HATE when VS makes the outfits so overly busy, and thats exactly what the SO is. The wings itself looks like 3 wings layered on top of eachother, not to mention all the accessories and her horrible shoes. It looks messy. And the same goes for the Balmain X VS collection.

Last edited by Armani; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:13 PM.
3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

The VS robe has the color Millennial Pink listed. We know that the ONLY segment that has an unknown name is the Millennial segment. It would make sense for that segment to be the PINK segment as the PINK segment always has the word Pink in the segment name. Therefore... Im almost positive the segment is Millennial Pink.

EDIT: I said Millennial Pink was the Pantone color of the year LMAO. It isnt but Ive seen the Millennial Pink color a lot often.

Last edited by Armani; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:48 PM.
3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Sophia Neophitou (10magazine) liked a post regarding the performers pic above and the Taylor, Harry and Katy photos that are used in the photo. Maybe those three really are the performers? If so.... this is reality show level drama LMAO.

Columbia Records advertisement that almost fully confirms Harry as a performer:
credit: hsupdating on twitter

Last edited by Armani; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:39 PM.
3 Weeks Ago
backstage pass

China wouldnt grant the Russian models visas, so none of them are walking. This means Kate G, Irina S, Julia B are all out, as well as Dasha K who is Ukrainian.

This was confirmed by Kate G on her VK.

3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Thats horrible. Imagine working so hard to walk the show to not get granted a visa... Ill miss Kate this year, but she also confirmed on VK shed only get one outfit again, didnt she?

It must be even worse for Julia and Dasha who finally achieved their greatest dream of walking the VS show but lost it in the snap of a finger.

3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Does anyone have any idea what will happen to their outfits because they wont wear it? Will it just be another Behati/Lais in 2012? And if they get casted the following year will they recieve some privilege from the VS team in return?

Also, will Dasha still walk because shes Ukranian? I was really excited to see her, not only because shes drop dead gorgeous and the VS show would be the big break she deserves but shes also the first model with heterochromia (different colored eyes) to walk the VS show!

EDIT: Dasha just dmed vsecretnews saying she didnt get a visa.

Last edited by Armani; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:47 AM.
3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Yes, I saw that and I can't believe it. What a letdown. Imagine the frustration! You're getting ready, about to fly over there and bam, no visa granted at the very last minute. I was curious to see Dasha Khlystun and Julia Belyakova for their first time, and of course Kate G again. Now I want to know how VS team is going to handle the situation. I guess they were prepared for something like this to happen. But I wonder if they'll just give the outfits to other girls?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#10, #9, 10, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria