How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

10-01-2012
front row

I think VS models can't do SI because they can only model VS Swimsuits & SI uses like 10 different brands? Marisa became an Angel in late 2007 & she got the cover in 2008 which was probably shot in early 2007 so my guess is that she wasn't contracted by VS when she did the photoshoot because after 2008 she didn't do SI again. Not sure about Selita though.

@vivaglam the pics from T&C won't be in the Swim catalogue, i posted the whole catalogue on BZ already even before they did the T&C photoshoot, so i guess T&C will be Swim Vol II? I just hope we get lots of Adriana because she looks perfect in those pictures

10-01-2012
rising star

Could they still not do it if they was wearing VS clothes?

10-01-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLimaVzla View Post
I think VS models can't do SI because they can only model VS Swimsuits & SI uses like 10 different brands? Marisa became an Angel in late 2007 & she got the cover in 2008 which was probably shot in early 2007 so my guess is that she wasn't contracted by VS when she did the photoshoot because after 2008 she didn't do SI again. Not sure about Selita though.
Little correction

1. Marisa has been doing SISE since 2003 or so and at the same time she has been doing tons of VS work (lingerie, clothing, swim) - all at the same time for years. So obviously for non angels it is possible to do both.

2. She stopped doing SISE after 2008 NOT because of VS but because she reached her goal - she got the cover and it was a good time to end it on a high note there. It was a perfect moment to branch out which she did after her VS angel contract expired later. That simple, no guesses needed.

10-01-2012
God Save McQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLimaVzla View Post

@vivaglam the pics from T&C won't be in the Swim catalogue, i posted the whole catalogue on BZ already even before they did the T&C photoshoot, so i guess T&C will be Swim Vol II? I just hope we get lots of Adriana because she looks perfect in those pictures
but VS doesn't sell their own swimsuit brand exclusively, they sell third party brands like DKNY and Vix, so it doesn't make sense if they don't want them promoting not VS suits

11-01-2012
front row

Well i have no idea I'm just guessing because i always thought it was weird that Alessandra or Adriana never did SI & Izabel did SI after she left VS so i don't know. But then again, Selita did SI 2008 & 2009 which was obviously shot while she was an Angel so only God knows.

As for non-Angels who do catalogue it's obvious they can do SI, if you're not contracted by VS why would you limit yourself? Lots of SI girls have done VS. So again, with Marisa I'm just guessing because of the timings. All the other cover girls for SI came back at least one year after their covers except for her. But this isn't a SI thread so i'll just stop with that lol

11-01-2012
rising star

Maybe its just down to choice.

I mean even a green MnM has done SI http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...cial/index.htm

11-01-2012
hors concours♛

What about Heidi Klum? She did both for years.

11-01-2012
V.I.P.

who knows!i was just asking

11-01-2012
front row

That's true i completely forgot about the fact that Heidi did both for years, so did Tyra right? I don't know, maybe some models just don't want to do SI after all

18-01-2012
V.I.P.

for the people who said that doing the VSFS hurts a model career. look at Karmen thanks to the VSFS she is doing better than ever! LMFAO :p

19-01-2012
V.I.P.

is Maryna an angel? i'm confused... translated it from a greek news site.

Quote:
She is blonde, with long, endless legs and a perfect body. Her hobbies? Boxing! But this was no deterrent for D & G. ..
The 24-year-old Maryna Linchuk, seized the opportunity and now has a 3-year contract with Victoria Secret and will launch in the clothes of D & G.
She is classified as one of the better models of the last 10 years.
newsbomb.gr

19-01-2012
V.I.P.

^ maybe just a catalogue contract or for print work n maybe for the VSFS i really dont think is an "angel contract".but who knows. but i do HOPE it is! she is PERFECT!

Last edited by alonsoJonathan; 19-01-2012 at 12:05 PM.

19-01-2012
front row

Maryna should of been an angel a long time ago, she is perfect.

19-01-2012
V.I.P.

And the retarded perfume names keep on coming. Very Sexy Touch and Love Is Heavenly.

19-01-2012
backstage pass

they have a box with cheesy names, a box with cheesy adjectives and they randomly pick one in each box to make their fragrance names

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria