How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-11-2011
V.I.P.

i like KK too.but her figure is really not so great for VS.

she is in a good age to start with VS,Her persona is great most people will like her. she has this Unique beauty.

there is just one problem.

i mean if they sign her.good luck to vs finding the right outfits where she can look good.because i just cant picture kk with simple Lingerie.

n wow a lias been in EVERY commercial she looks amazing,her face,body,hair. great.

who else was feature in all the commercials?
ps i feel like Doutzen had a comeback.

Last edited by alonsoJonathan; 30-11-2011 at 11:32 AM.

30-11-2011
V.I.P.

OK whomever over at VS' headquarters thought of doing an updated version of the Carols of the Bells commercial deserves a nice little something-something in his / her stocking.

At first I did not care for the Holiday commercial but it is growing on me - it is very romantic and sexy and women celebratory.

30-11-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonsoJonathan View Post
i like KK too.but her figure is really not so great for VS.

she is in a good age to start with VS,Her persona is great most people will like her. she has this Unique beauty.

there is just one problem.

i mean if they sign her.good luck to vs finding the right outfits where she can look good.because i just cant picture kk with simple Lingerie.

n wow a lias been in EVERY commercial she looks amazing,her face,body,hair. great.

who else was feature in all the commercials?
ps i feel like Doutzen had a comeback.
You meant Lais if so ia she is gorgeous

30-11-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by agee View Post
OK whomever over at VS' headquarters thought of doing an updated version of the Carols of the Bells commercial deserves a nice little something-something in his / her stocking.
A few of the scenes didn't quite fit in with it, but it was okay. I liked the other commercial more, and it needed more of the scene of Lily walking. She brings it on film, period. People complain about her on runway, but shots like this make her runway prowess irrelevant. There's 365 days in the year. She only has to walk on 1 day, and her walk isn't even that bad plus CBS editing made her look fine. The VSFS is 1 day. The other 364 days of the year you're getting this.

Work. Lily.

screenshot source - youtube.com/GLAM8ERT

Last edited by tlg00; 30-11-2011 at 12:08 PM.

30-11-2011
front row

^You said it girl. Nothing to add. She looks her best here!

30-11-2011
tfs star

Lais mentioned in an interview that she was taking English classes everyday now. I can't recall if she said it was because of her agency, or VS, or both, LOL.

30-11-2011
hors concours♛

Loved Lily's train part. ^

30-11-2011
front row

Since there's an assumption that Karlie and Lais are in as Angels and Chanel is one the way out, who is the other Angel that might be on the way out too?
Posted via Mobile Device

30-11-2011
fashion elite

^I would have said Doutzen before last night, but now I think it may be Miranda

30-11-2011
V.I.P.

^

maybe miranda,doutzen?lindsay?

i hope is lily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleurpoudre View Post
You meant Lais if so ia she is gorgeous
yes her sorry.

30-11-2011
hors concours♛

I wouldn't doubt if Miranda were to leave. She's got her brand going,fashion acceptance, and booming fame. She does not need them anymore.

30-11-2011
front row

I'm extremely happy that Lais is the new Angel, she has a rocking body, her print work for VS is perfect, her walk is extremely sexy & she stands out in the Christmas commercials. All she needs is to improve her english & she'll be ready, I'm guessing she was signed after the show & that's why we got zero footage from her backstage, kind of like Karolina in 2005.

Karlie is not an Angel, at least not for now, Deanna (?) Miller got the exact same 'new model' feature in 2003 & we all know she wasn't signed. I think VS just took advantage from the fact that Karlie is american. I hope they don't sign her as i think she does not fit mainline & I'm not alone because everyone in my house freaked out in Angels Aquatic because you could clearly see a lot of bones in her chest & that is not appealing at all, also her dance was just terrible. I'm praying they don't sign her & if they do i hope she goes to Pink because she does seem to have a nice/happy personality. As for her being sexy NO.

I hate to say this but Miranda needs to go, she lacks energy, it's like you could almost feel how bored she is to be there. I love her, I'm a huge fan but i think she needs to leave & i hope this show was her last. She just doesn't do it anymore

30-11-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLimaVzla View Post
I think VS just took advantage from the fact that Karlie is american.
It's more than that. VS wanted Karlie. They wanted her so much that she didn't even have to do casting. You don't give a model as much shine as she got as a first-timer unless you want her. I doubt they would sign her just to limit her to Pink. That'd be a waste of a model of her capacity. She can work for mainline just like the rest of them, and she's already starting to do mainline clothing.

source - victoriassecret.com

Last edited by tlg00; 30-11-2011 at 02:23 PM.

30-11-2011
fashion elite

^She looks good in those pics. Its very obvious that Karlie will be the next angel now.

30-11-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonsoJonathan View Post
^
i hope is lily.
Don't you think it's kind of a gratuitous comment?

Karlie is very far from becoming an angel. She's too young and too new IMO. And many girls would be on my list before her (Constance by example who BTW has been stunning in the last show, even if she got only one outfit!)

It's no secret I love Lily. But I don't think my opinion is that biased when I say that she's perfect for the brand: commercial and unique in the same time. For now, there is no one like her in the bunch, and she does appeal to a part of the audience. If you put her out of the show and commercial, you lose a part of the audience. That's how it works. Exactly like when you say we have to have all kinds of model: black, white, asian,brunette, blonde, etc.

And to be honest, I don't think they would let Lily leave any time soon...

*Edit* May be contradictory with what I just said, but Karlie does look good on those last pics. Not my favorite as the next angel, but as you said, it does look like the've tried everything to get her on the show this year. Maybe that's why she got wings as well?

Last edited by miniris; 30-11-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, post, posting, secret, thread, victoria